Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Debate

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Debate - Page 2 Empty Re: Debate 10/14/2015, 7:32 am

2seaoat

Bob.....you believe that there was something called Southern Rock so why would you deny the hate.....gee I am surprised.....but that black guy playing with the elevator boyz.....that proved hate was over.......

27Debate - Page 2 Empty Re: Debate 10/14/2015, 7:36 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob.....you believe that there was something called Southern Rock so why would you deny the hate.....gee I am surprised.....but that black guy playing with the elevator boyz.....that proved hate was over.......

I believe there was something called Southern Rock which proves that I'm in denial of hate and a black guy playing with elevator boys proved the hate was over.

Is that what you got out of listening to the debate?  Because if so,  I repeat what I wrote in that other thread.  Whatever you're on I want some.  lol

28Debate - Page 2 Empty Re: Debate 10/14/2015, 7:59 am

2seaoat

What I got out of the election was hope. I did not get the fear that the Dixiecrats and the Oligarchy sell to divide this country. These folks were talking about governance. You are the electorate who divides this nation with fear.....little brown diseased bags of garbage....to ISIS taking your head off, you have proven credentials that you need a night light frozen with fear. Brave Americans celebrate this great country and our great future.....diverse and powerful, and soon to have our first woman President....finally little girls have a role model........but little boyz who are putting burglar bars all over their homes, and a dresser in front of the door when traveling.....well that kind of fear is hard to change.....I guess those scared to death Mayberrians just need to pass before this country can get by the Butchmeup fear mongering, and work to make this country great with cooperation and rational legislation.

29Debate - Page 2 Empty Re: Debate 10/14/2015, 8:32 am

Sal

Sal

It was a good, substantive debate.

Clinton knocked it out of the park, Bernie was Bernie, O'Malley was auditioning for the VP slot, Webb seemed like a cranky old man, and Chafee seemed to have wandered onto the stage by accident.

30Debate - Page 2 Empty Re: Debate 10/14/2015, 8:43 am

Dems are in full spin mode because with the crew the have running, there is no chance for them

31Debate - Page 2 Empty Re: Debate 10/14/2015, 1:44 pm

Vikingwoman

Salinsky wrote:It was a good, substantive debate.

Clinton knocked it out of the park, Bernie was Bernie, O'Malley was auditioning for the VP slot, Webb seemed like a cranky old man, and Chafee seemed to have wandered onto the stage by accident.

LOL! I agree. I was looking at the two on the end and thought "no way". Webb looked like he had a stick up his ass and Chaffee looked like a dementia patient.

32Debate - Page 2 Empty Re: Debate 10/14/2015, 5:18 pm

Debate - Page 2 12074648_10153572786756163_5725457014415731882_n

33Debate - Page 2 Empty Re: Debate 10/14/2015, 5:19 pm

Debate - Page 2 1901408_435538029912714_49690938_n

34Debate - Page 2 Empty Re: Debate 10/19/2015, 3:10 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obamasucks wrote:Debate - Page 2 1901408_435538029912714_49690938_n

I think this woman could teach even seaoat a thing or two about being both black and female at the same time. 
That's not as bad as being black and queer at the same time,  but it's nothing to sneeze at as far as having bad luck with that accident of birth shit.
In fact,  having to be told that I was just an afterthought to the man and worth no more than one of Adam's ribs,  would me make me pretty fucking crazy and we aint even talking about the living life as a black person part of it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum