Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peyton Manning should have hung up his spikes last year

+3
Markle
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

He has more interceptions than touchdowns this year, and the fans are clamoring for the backup QB. It is sad when an athlete plays one season too many.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dammit, Manning should retire....they are 5 and 0 and lost their big receivers. Yea for the clamorers.

2seaoat

The Bronco defense is number one in the NFL. The Bronco offense is 26th out of 32 and Manning has thrown more interceptions than touchdowns......Rogers threw his first interception at home since 2012......Manning is a hot topic in Denver.....fans want the back up.......he played a year too long.

Markle

Markle

Few professional athletes or coaches know when to quit. The adulation, admiration, matters and they can't walk away.

Here in Tallahassee we had the great Bobby Bowden. I had season tickets to FSU when Darrel Mudra was coach and we went 0-10 or 11 how many games we had back in '72. I still have the coffee mug.

Then we had Bobby Bowden. You know the rest. But then, when he was over the hill, it was neigh on to impossible to get him to retire. It is impossible to function at that high a level forever.

FINALLY he was forced out, Jimbo Fisher took over and we are back to our winning ways.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Still undefeated. ...wow.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:FINALLY he was forced out, Jimbo Fisher took over and we are back to our winning ways.

....against unranked opponents in a very soft schedule. We'll see how Jimbo fares against a ranked opponent this coming weekend, and then again on November 28th.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Back to Peyton....a true test against my other favorite team.

2seaoat wrote:He has more interceptions than touchdowns this year, and the fans are clamoring for the backup QB.   It is sad when an athlete plays one season too many.

Trent Dilfer did that the year he won the Super Bowl, what's your point? Isn't Denver UNDEFEATED? Yes.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:Few professional athletes or coaches know when to quit.

Peyton Manning should have hung up his spikes last year Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:Few professional athletes or coaches know when to quit.

Peyton Manning should have hung up his spikes last year Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

Do you agree or disagree?

That spam should be cleaned off of the thread... just like it is if teo or pace do it.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:That spam should be cleaned off of the thread... just like it is if teo or pace do it.

It isn't spam if it's relevant to the discussion. I was directly responding to Markle's comment.

Markle is exactly right. People need to know when to pack it in. As we approach old age, we should all take a long hard look in the mirror and think to ourselves "Am I making a fool of myself or am I still competent?"

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:That spam should be cleaned off of the thread... just like it is if teo or pace do it.

It isn't spam if it's relevant to the discussion.  I was directly responding to Markle's comment.  

Markle is exactly right.  People need to know when to pack it in.  As we approach old age, we should all take a long hard look in the mirror and think to ourselves "Am I making a fool of myself or am I still competent?"

Some younger adults should ask "Am I making a fool of myself or will I ever be competent?"

boards of FL

boards of FL

SheWrites wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

It isn't spam if it's relevant to the discussion.  I was directly responding to Markle's comment.  

Markle is exactly right.  People need to know when to pack it in.  As we approach old age, we should all take a long hard look in the mirror and think to ourselves "Am I making a fool of myself or am I still competent?"

Some younger adults should ask "Am I making a fool of myself or will I ever be competent?"

Everyone should ask themselves "Am I actually contributing anything here, or am I simply regurgitating someone else's comment and twisting a few words?"  

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Some parents should have set limits on their kid.....pompously inappropriate and rude behaviour should have never been tolerated. Those kids grow up to be arrogant pompous know it alls that in reality are just assholes.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:Some parents should have set limits on their kid.....pompously inappropriate and rude behaviour should have never been tolerated. Those kids grow up to be arrogant pompous know it alls that in reality are just assholes.

Peyton Manning should have hung up his spikes last year Screen29

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:Some parents should have set limits on their kid.....pompously inappropriate and rude behaviour should have never been tolerated. Those kids grow up to be arrogant pompous know it alls that in reality are just assholes.

You post gruesome pictures of deceased American ambassadors so that you can make ignorant political statements, and now you feel qualified to criticize others for pompous, inappropriate, and rude behavior?

boards of FL wrote:

You post gruesome pictures of deceased American ambassadors so that you can make ignorant political statements, and now you feel qualified to criticize others for pompous, inappropriate, and rude behavior?

Hit home eh?

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Hit home eh?

No. And I have no idea how you can read what I just posted and then conclude that.

Well. On second thought I guess I do.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:

Just one ambassador.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Salinsky wrote:
f

Peyton Manning should have hung up his spikes last year Screen29

LOL.....you can have an incredibly talented, extremely intelligent, and handsome kid. BUT if that kid is a spoiled rotten brat....his attitude destroys his other attributes.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Just one ambassador.  

The number is irrelevant. And your inability to understand that sort of confirms what I'm saying.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
LOL.....you can have an incredibly talented, extremely intelligent, and handsome kid. BUT if that kid is a spoiled rotten brat....his attitude destroys his other attributes.

Yes, ma'am ...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Just one ambassador.  

The number is irrelevant.  And your inability to understand that sort of confirms what I'm saying.

There is that precious little contentious attitude.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Peyton Manning should have hung up his spikes last year J2roejM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum