Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The political witchunt of Hillary just went bad for the Republicans

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

A Republican staff member is going to sue the committee for firing him which the Republicans say he mishandled classified material......this cluster F, just keeps on giving.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-benghazi-investigator-says-he-was-fired-unlawfully/ar-AAfj3ZS?li=AAa0dzB

Gosh... you mean he was held to the same standards that any of us would be and according to rules and laws?

I can see why you're upset. It must be hard to differentiate between right and wrong after defending hillary this long.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Gosh... you mean he was held to the same standards that any of us would be and according to rules and laws?

I can see why you're upset. It must be hard to differentiate between right and wrong after defending hillary this long.

You have not demonstrated any affiliation to rules and laws here. You only like rules and laws when they favor you...other than that, I don't think you care what the law says.

2seaoat

I just think he is uncomfortable with a woman in the white house...we know his feelings about a black man in the white house......oh oh....what if Bernie wins.

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Gosh... you mean he was held to the same standards that any of us would be and according to rules and laws?

You have not demonstrated any affiliation to rules and laws here. You only like rules and laws when they favor you...other than that, I don't think you care what the law says.

What a load... Everytime you post a pub breaking the law I say book em... hang em... throw em out of office.

Even that dumb ass clerk. Why lie? Why can't you just accept the fact that what you just tried to assign to me...

is actually your position. You would never support a pub that pulled off the bs that hilary has. That's a fact.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum