Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clinton's support among Democratic voters fell 10 points within less than a week.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Curious why the Democrats and Progressives are so filled with hate and vitriol this far out before the election?

This has a lot to do with their childish demeanor, the expected coronation of Hillary Clinton has been derailed and they have no "Plan B".  As if that isn't bad enough, they have no bench to call on either.

Clinton's support slides ahead of first Democratic debate

Reuters By Alana Wise | Reuters – 22 hours ago. [10/9/2015]

By Alana Wise

(Reuters) - Just days before she will take the stage in the first Democratic debate, Hillary Clinton's lead over rival Bernie Sanders has narrowed, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll.

Clinton's support among Democratic voters fell 10 points within less than a week.

From October 4 to October 9, Clinton saw her support tumble from 51 percent of Democratic support to just 41 percent.

Her nearest competitors, Vermont Senator Sanders and Vice President of the U.S. Joe Biden, who has yet to decide whether he will run, both made gains. Support for Sanders jumped from just over 24 percent to 28 percent, and Biden rose from 16 percent to a even 20 percent in the same time period.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/clintons-support-slides-ahead-first-democratic-debate-221936118.html

Last edited by Markle on 10/10/2015, 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

Too funny....the criticism a year ago was that nobody was going to run against Hillary because the Democratic Party had no candidates, and now it is Hillary is dropping in the polls.......Bernie is filling up stadiums, as Americans get his message, and who will be the beneficiary.......America....so who cares if Bernie or Hillary win as long as folks know the score and are going to vote.....so from a nothing primary to a rip roaring stir up the base primary.....there are no losers.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Too funny....the criticism a year ago was that nobody was going to run against Hillary because the Democratic Party had no candidates, and now it is Hillary is dropping in the polls.......Bernie is filling up stadiums, as Americans get his message, and who will be the beneficiary.......America....so who cares if Bernie or Hillary win as long as folks know the score and are going to vote.....so from a nothing primary to a rip roaring stir up the base primary.....there are no losers.

We you well know, Bernie Sanders has not a prayer in the general election. Republicans and Conservatives can only pray he wins the nomination.

Gaff master and half hearted V.P. Joe Biden most likely will win the nomination and he too will excite...NO ONE.

2seaoat

Bernie Sanders could win by 10 points in a landslide.....if Trump is the nominee.

Hahahaha... seagoat finds a bunch of old white political establishment insiders exciting. That should tell you other leftists all you need to know... y'all are in deep shit. The dnc had tried to limit debate to help hillary... but that will backfire too.

2seaoat

I hate to tell you the reality. Virginia, Florida, and North Carolina are moving quickly into the Democratic column. If Kasich is not on the ticket, Ohio stays Democratic. The Democrats can nominate any of their candidates and they have such a structural advantage now that they cannot be beat in a presidential election. Who has to get excited. It will be a near landslide with the Democrats taking back the senate, the Presidency, but most importantly a net gain of 20 plus seats in the house. If I am still around, I dare anybody to counter my prediction with better numbers.

I predict that the election will be the lowest percentage democratic turnout in decades. The malaise will be epic.

2seaoat

I predict that the election will be the lowest percentage democratic turnout in decades. The malaise will be epic.

You are a nihilist who cannot even give both sides of an equation.......low percentage.....what is your prediction about the election in 2016....more mouthful of tar......say nothing.....mean nothing. Its really easy......President, Senate, House.....three areas.....three answers......low percentage turnout is not an answer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum