Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

60 percent of Democratic voters fear Obamacare

+2
dumpcare
knothead
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.caintv.com/60-percent-of-democrat-voters

knothead

knothead

caintv??? OMG what a great source . . . . so funny!!!

dumpcare

I was pretty much finished posting here but when I see this article by Dan Calabrese all I can say it is the one of the most twisted article and quite frankly fucked up I have read in a year.

A new poll by Morning Consult found that 60 percent of Democrats are worried their employers will move them to health plans under the Obamacare exchanges because they believe it will lead to worse coverage.

The survey found that 72 percent of Republicans and 53 percent of independents felt the same way.

“Across all parties, respondents believe that the shift to health insurance exchanges will have a negative impact on the quality of health coverage,” the report stated.

The fear on the part of the Democrats is particularly interesting given that one of the biggest liberal arguments for Obamacare was that switching to the exchanges would allow workers more job freedom and the ability to change jobs without fear of losing healthcare coverage. It was opponents of Obamacare that insisted that the exchanges would lead to worse coverage.

An incredible 42 percent of Democrats said they would consider leaving their job if their employer switched them to the Obamacare exchanges, a move that the law incentivizes companies to do.

The writer should get his shit straight before he writes another article.

First all plans sold today are compliant with the law, obamacare.
Let all his fictitious people that he polled drop employer plan, guess what obamacare anyway. lol

Second what exchanges from employer's is he referring to: SHOP? Small groups under 20 and the only reason an employer should even consider is if he may get a tax credit. Which by the way is harder than shit to calculate or receive if they may qualify. Ask a CPA. 100 plus employee's have to be compliant 1/1/2015, the rest 1/1/2016. Some of the plans for smaller groups with better coverage than they have, that are renewing now have switch already because some plans are actually cheaper. SOME.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:I was pretty much finished posting here but when I see this article by Dan Calabrese all I can say it is the one of the most twisted article and quite frankly fucked up I have read in a year.

A new poll by Morning Consult found that 60 percent of Democrats are worried their employers will move them to health plans under the Obamacare exchanges because they believe it will lead to worse coverage.

The survey found that 72 percent of Republicans and 53 percent of independents felt the same way.

“Across all parties, respondents believe that the shift to health insurance exchanges will have a negative impact on the quality of health coverage,” the report stated.

The fear on the part of the Democrats is particularly interesting given that one of the biggest liberal arguments for Obamacare was that switching to the exchanges would allow workers more job freedom and the ability to change jobs without fear of losing healthcare coverage. It was opponents of Obamacare that insisted that the exchanges would lead to worse coverage.

An incredible 42 percent of Democrats said they would consider leaving their job if their employer switched them to the Obamacare exchanges, a move that the law incentivizes companies to do.

The writer should get his shit straight before he writes another article.

First all plans sold today are compliant with the law, obamacare.
Let all his fictitious people that he polled drop employer plan, guess what obamacare anyway. lol

Second what exchanges from employer's is he referring to: SHOP? Small groups under 20 and the only reason an employer should even consider is if he may get a tax credit. Which by the way is harder than shit to calculate or receive if they may qualify. Ask a CPA. 100 plus employee's have to be compliant 1/1/2015, the rest 1/1/2016. Some of the plans for smaller groups with better coverage than they have, that are renewing now have switch already because some plans are actually cheaper. SOME.

Thanks for clarifying and adding some expertise to this issue.

Perhaps we should hijack this thread and turn it into a discussion on how people can become so totally duped by such misinformation that they start endless numbers of threads on political forums claiming the information is true.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:I was pretty much finished posting here but when I see this article by Dan Calabrese all I can say it is the one of the most twisted article and quite frankly fucked up I have read in a year.

Ask a CPA. 100 plus employee's have to be compliant 1/1/2015, the rest 1/1/2016. Some of the plans for smaller groups with better coverage than they have, that are renewing now have switch already because some plans are actually cheaper. SOME.

My guess is that you quit posting because your one note, was ObamaCare and that's going from bad to worse. People are realizing that there are massive taxes on the so called "Cadillac" plans, rates are going way up for most folks this year and so are deductibles. Fewer and fewer doctors and fewer and fewer hospitals.

Yep of course republicans would fear
Obamacare, they have been against it always. It's hypocrisy that Democrats would be against it because it is part of their belief system.

dumpcare

My rant wasn't because someone may fear it, my rant was over the writer, of course we all know any article is biased on one side or another. He just doesn't know his facts. I wonder how the poll was taken? Misleading questions? Or did you know sir that your employer is considering?

I can see why republican politician's may hate or fear it, because it might work, only time will tell. I can also see why someone in one of the state's that set up new plans with very limited networks would fear it if they were the only plans they could purchase, but they are not the only plans they can purchase. I can also see why democratic politician's now fear it, because all those taxes they thought they were going to collect to pay for it just ain't gona happen. They already have a mess on the medical device tax on how they are going to enforce it and who owes it. There are either 60 or 90 exemptions for the individual. The IRS have drafted the new tax forms for all of us but drafted and not finalized.

No Markle I try to get the facts before I post and although I think what is going on in Ferguson reminds me of the 60 riots in different city's around the country I have nothing to add to those threads, because I don't have the facts and different version's seem to appear daily.

boards of FL

boards of FL

GOP 2014! Fighting to increase the % of uninsured Americans!

VectorMan

VectorMan

When healthcare.gov gets better security than amazon.com there may be something to talk about. Until then.................well, everyone can see for themselves.

The nine scariest words in the english language: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Run fast and run far. LOL

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:GOP 2014!  Fighting to increase the % of uninsured Americans!

Progressives are doing a great job of that right now.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:GOP 2014!  Fighting to increase the % of uninsured Americans!

http://www.gallup.com/poll/172403/uninsured-rate-sinks-second-quarter.aspx

60 percent of Democratic voters fear Obamacare  Tjcqv5b8uecljickck1b4q

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/172403/uninsured-rate-sinks-second-quarter.aspx

60 percent of Democratic voters fear Obamacare  Tjcqv5b8uecljickck1b4q

There are just as many uninsured BOF because a lot of people bought the plans and never paid for them. Some folks lost their insurance because it wasn't up to par with what Ocare wanted them to have. Thus far, newly insured to those now uninsured has been a wash at best.

How many hundred thousands were just declared ineligible because they have not proven citizenship or even immigration status? Hmmm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum