Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben Carson: Armed Jews could have curtailed the Holocaust

+2
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

"...Police revoked gun licenses of Social Democrats..." -- I think you have just stepped in it.

2seaoat

Yea, that is the ticket.....invite the good Dr. to the students' funerals....you should have charged the gun man. Hey if the Jews only had guns....none of that bad stuff would have happened.....just like fools right after the shooting said if only a conceal and carry person would have been there....they were there. I think the litmus test to determine if you are a supporter of a Republican presidential candidate other than Kasich......is how fricking stupid are you?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Yea, that is the ticket.....invite the good Dr. to the students' funerals....you should have charged the gun man.   Hey if the Jews only had guns....none of that bad stuff would have happened.....just like fools right after the shooting said if only a conceal and carry person would have been there....they were there.  I think the litmus test to determine if you are a supporter of a Republican presidential candidate other than Kasich......is how fricking stupid are you?

You have left yourself an "out" with Kasich. He's no different than the rest...he might be worse...although that's hard to envision.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Yea, that is the ticket.....invite the good Dr. to the students' funerals....you should have charged the gun man.   Hey if the Jews only had guns....none of that bad stuff would have happened.....just like fools right after the shooting said if only a conceal and carry person would have been there....they were there.  I think the litmus test to determine if you are a supporter of a Republican presidential candidate other than Kasich......is how fricking stupid are you?

Progressives spinning faster and faster out of control.

Why do you call someone "fricking stupid" when it is you who the architect of Obamacare, Jonathan Gruber rightfully called stupid?

In addition, as a compassionate neurosurgeon, unlike Progressives and yourself, he would not answer the hypothetical question of a journalist far differently than he would have meeting with the families of the dead.

Who do you think has more experience dealing with the families of loved ones who have died, the journalist, you or Dr. Carson?

I realize that being a rabid supporter of semi-retired President Obama and Hillary Clinton, you are accustomed, no only expect, total lies in a steady stream from your messiahs. In fact President Obama even won the Liar of the Year award, from a far left Progressive site did he not?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:

Why do you call someone "fricking stupid" when it is you who the architect of Obamacare, Jonathan Gruber rightfully called stupid?

In addition, as a compassionate neurosurgeon, unlike Progressives and yourself, he would not answer the hypothetical question of a journalist far differently than he would have meeting with the families of the dead.  

Who do you think has more experience dealing with the families of loved ones who have died, the journalist, you or Dr. Carson?

I realize that being a rabid supporter of semi-retired President Obama and Hillary Clinton, you are accustomed, no only expect, total lies in a steady stream from your messiahs.  In fact President Obama even won the Liar of the Year award, from a far left Progressive site did he not?

What have you done with Markle?...that was written well and thought out.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Markle wrote:

I realize that being a rabid supporter of semi-retired President Obama and Hillary Clinton, you are accustomed, no only expect, total lies in a steady stream from your messiahs.  In fact President Obama even won the Liar of the Year award, from a far left Progressive site did he not?

What have you done with Markle?...that was written well and thought out.

He's been kidnapped.

I figure in a day or two they'll make a substantial offer to take him back.  I think I'll hold out for a week at least and see how high they'll go.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:It's really sad how weak the mentality of leftists is... but it does explain how the become victims of authoritarians. The tragedy is that they don't just wish to subjugate themselves... but everyone. It's the green participation ribbon mentality.

What gets them worked up is when others won't buy into their inferiority complex... they lash out and want it destroyed.

That's quite a feat of projection.

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It's really sad how weak the mentality of leftists is... but it does explain how the become victims of authoritarians. The tragedy is that they don't just wish to subjugate themselves... but everyone. It's the green participation ribbon mentality.

What gets them worked up is when others won't buy into their inferiority complex... they lash out and want it destroyed.

That's quite a feat of projection.

Oops... you misspoke. By projection I'm sure you meant insight... thank you. See christianity for example.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum