Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben Carson: Armed Jews could have curtailed the Holocaust

+2
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

True that.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/09/ben-carson-armed-jews-curtailed-holocaust/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The allies dropped small single shot guns into occupied countries. The guns were used very effectively . Seems you find a lone soldier shoot him in the head and like magic you got a nice top o the line rifle and some grenades.

2seaoat

Ben Carson is one oar short.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ben Carson: Armed Jews could have curtailed the Holocaust Fb_img15

Sal

Sal

He's big on blaming the victim.

Given a choice during a massacre or criminal act... I'd prefer to be armed. Crazy radical talk I know.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FP-45_Liberator

Ben Carson: Armed Jews could have curtailed the Holocaust 300px-M1942_liberator

The Guide Lamp Division plant in Anderson, Indiana assembled a million[2] of these guns. The Liberator project took about six months from conception to the end of production with about 11 weeks of actual manufacturing time, done by 300 workers.

....The Liberator was shipped in a cardboard box with 10 rounds of .45 ACP ammunition, a wooden dowel to remove the empty cartridge case, and an instruction sheet in comic strip form[3] showing how to load and fire the weapon. Extra ammunition could be stored in the pistol grip. The Liberator was a crude and clumsy weapon, never intended for front line service. It was originally intended as an insurgency weapon to be mass dropped behind enemy lines to resistance fighters in occupied territory. A resistance fighter was to recover the gun, sneak up on an Axis occupier, kill or incapacitate him, and retrieve his weapons.

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:He's big on blaming the victim.

Who could make this up?

According to the Progressive rules of engagement...ALL BLACKS ARE VICTIMS.

So according to my Progressive good friend Salinsky, the VICTIM IS BLAMING THE VICTIM.

Ben Carson: Armed Jews could have curtailed the Holocaust LOL_zpsrc5py0ql

2seaoat

Basically telling parents their dead kids should have rushed the gunman is bone chilling stupid. Then telling a minority who were mass murdered that if they had guns things would have turned out better......blaming victims at best, bone chilling stupid at worst.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes telling them that in all cases they should behave as helpless victims is so much better.....geeze.

2seaoat wrote:Basically telling parents their dead kids should have rushed the gunman is bone chilling stupid.   .

Seemed to work really well on a train in France recently. A freakin' office pogue airman and two of his friends charged a gunman relieving him of his AK 47 and proceeded to whip his ass until the French police showed up. You must be a scaredy cat.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I wouldn't stand around waiting to be shot.

Joanimaroni wrote:I wouldn't stand around waiting to be shot.

...or hauled off to death camp

2seaoat

...or hauled off to death camp

Yep, you would take your gun and start shooting people.....they would have had more room on the boxcars because your silly butt would be done from the get go......Pace the leader of the Warsaw ghetto.....pure hero.....he had a gun.

I wouldn't stand around waiting to be shot.e

Yep, I can see you getting up and tap dancing

It's really sad how weak the mentality of leftists is... but it does explain how the become victims of authoritarians. The tragedy is that they don't just wish to subjugate themselves... but everyone. It's the green participation ribbon mentality.

What gets them worked up is when others won't buy into their inferiority complex... they lash out and want it destroyed.

2seaoat

I have never had a problem getting in a scuffle, but I also have enough sense to know that telling victims they should have charged a gunman is some thick chickenhawk crapola which would be laughable if it was not so sad. If you have ever had a weapon drawn on you, and after the bodies are buried you want to discuss alternatives to folks with guns fine......but the day after telling the victims they should charge a gun man........or that survivors of the systematic relocation of a minority should have had guns to save themselves like six million were not going to die because of some small arms......yea....monday qbs always get it right, but this hero syndrome around here......really....I smell wimp....

Don't worry Pk and Pace are Ninjas

2seaoat wrote:I have never had a problem getting in a scuffle, but I also have enough sense to know that telling victims they should have charged a gunman is some thick chickenhawk crapola which would be laughable if it was not so sad.  If you have ever had a weapon drawn on you, and after the bodies are buried you want to discuss alternatives to folks with guns fine......but the day after telling the victims they should charge a gun man........or that survivors of the systematic relocation of a minority should have had guns to save themselves like six million were not going to die because of some small arms......yea....monday qbs always get it right, but this hero syndrome around here......really....I smell wimp....

AS usual, you toss out a red herring argument that doesn't even address the topic. Typical of the liberal breed. Again, the Jews could have at least made a stand with guns had they been armed. Nobody goes down swinging if given the shot.

2seaoat wrote:...or hauled off to death camp

Yep, you would take your gun and start shooting people.....they would have had more room on the boxcars because your silly butt would be done from the get go......Pace the leader of the Warsaw ghetto.....pure hero.....he had a gun.

I wouldn't stand around waiting to be shot.e

Yep, I can see you getting up and tap dancing

Better to die on your feet than begging for mercy at the gas chamber or death camp. I'm sure with your mentality, Seaoat, you would have rolled over, shot a Heil Hitler and sucked in some poison gas.

2seaoat

Better to die on your feet than begging for mercy at the gas chamber or death camp. I'm sure with your mentality, Seaoat, you would have rolled over, shot a Heil Hitler and sucked in some poison gas.

I have been in tough situations my entire life, and I wish I always had your vision and made the right choices. I have made bad choices. I have made brave choices. I have made cowardly choices. I would not have wanted to be in the midst of the horrors of Nazi Germany, or in a classroom with a gunman shooting people, and I honestly do not know what I would do other than not judge victims.

2seaoat wrote:I have never had a problem getting in a scuffle, but I also have enough sense to know that telling victims they should have charged a gunman is some thick chickenhawk crapola which would be laughable if it was not so sad. If you have ever had a weapon drawn on you, and after the bodies are buried you want to discuss alternatives to folks with guns fine......but the day after telling the victims they should charge a gun man........or that survivors of the systematic relocation of a minority should have had guns to save themselves like six million were not going to die because of some small arms......yea....monday qbs always get it right, but this hero syndrome around here......really....I smell wimp....

He didn't say that's what others should do... he said that's what he would do. The only reason you try to put words and positions on him is that a strong black man scares you. Your racisism can tolerate a weak black man... but quakes at ben carson.

You need to man up and allow him to speak for himself. Your fears aren't a license to lie and misrepresent... ya RACIST.

2seaoat

My wimp radar has served me well my entire life.....it is color blind.

2seaoat wrote:My wimp radar has served me well my entire life.....it is color blind.

No... it's selective. An effeminate half black man that sticks to the populist political speak is acceptable to you.

A strong, intelligent, self-made black man that bucks political correct bs is more than you can stomach. RACIST..!!

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote: Basically telling parents their dead kids should have rushed the gunman is bone chilling stupid.   Then telling a minority who were mass murdered that if they had guns things would have turned out better......blaming victims at best, bone chilling stupid at worst.

You do enjoy posting misinformation don't you?  You are a hoot!

None of the dead at the college were "KIDS".  

Here is a full list of the deceased victims’ names and ages. The shooter’s name is omitted:

•Rebecka Ann Carnes of Myrtle Creek — 18 years old.
•Treven Taylor Anspach of Sutherlin — 20 years old
•Sarena Dawn Moore of Myrtle Creek — 44 years old
•Lawrence Levine of Glide — 67 years old. Mr. Levine is the teacher
•Jason Dale Johnson of Winston — 33 years old.
•Lucas Eibel of Roseburg — 18 years old.
•Kim Saltmarsh Dietz of Roseburg — 59 years old.
•Quinn Glen Cooper of Roseburg — 18 years old.
•Lucero Alcaraz of Roseburg — 19 years old

Mr. Levine (67) was the teacher killed first with a shot through the window.

Someone outside the class did rush the shooter...IF you recall and was shot seven times.  He is recovering and likely saved many lives.

Had the passengers on flight 93 NOT taken their fate in their own hands, where would that plane have crashed?

Again, he was merely stating what he hoped HE would have done. I assure you, were I in the same situation and someone was pointing a gun at me asking people their religions and then shooting them, I'd have not stood still. Perhaps you would.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Basically telling parents their dead kids should have rushed the gunman is bone chilling stupid. Then telling a minority who were mass murdered that if they had guns things would have turned out better......blaming victims at best, bone chilling stupid at worst.

You, of course, would push this bizarre, fatal viewpoint. Primarily because you wish the same actions leading to the Holocaust would take place here in America.

by Stephen P. Halbrook December 2, 2013 4:00 AM

The Weimar Republic’s well-intentioned gun registry became a tool for evil.
The perennial gun-control debate in America did not begin here. The same arguments for and against were made in the 1920s in the chaos of Germany’s Weimar Republic, which opted for gun registration. Law-abiding persons complied with the law, but the Communists and Nazis committing acts of political violence did not.

In 1931, Weimar authorities discovered plans for a Nazi takeover in which Jews would be denied food and persons refusing to surrender their guns within 24 hours would be executed. They were written by Werner Best, a future Gestapo official. In reaction to such threats, the government authorized the registration of all firearms and the confiscation thereof, if required for “public safety.” The interior minister warned that the records must not fall into the hands of any extremist group. In 1933, the ultimate extremist group, led by Adolf Hitler, seized power and used the records to identify, disarm, and attack political opponents and Jews. Constitutional rights were suspended, and mass searches for and seizures of guns and dissident publications ensued. Police revoked gun licenses of Social Democrats and others who were not “politically reliable.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/365103/how-nazis-used-gun-control-stephen-p-halbrook

As you know, homes were forcibly searched and even large knives were confiscated.

Inferring that the Jews, Gypsies, crippled, anyone of another race, whatever, were doing the right thing by not fighting and quietly submitting to being murdered and dumped in thousands of mass graves and incinerated is what is truly disgusting. Beyond that, an abomination.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:It's really sad how weak the mentality of leftists is... but it does explain how the become victims of authoritarians. The tragedy is that they don't just wish to subjugate themselves... but everyone. It's the green participation ribbon mentality.

What gets them worked up is when others won't buy into their inferiority complex... they lash out and want it destroyed.

It's YOUR PARTY that's filled with authoritarian followers...people who can't think for themselves. That's why your party is IMPLODING. And you're still a dunce.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum