Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strict Liability

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Strict Liability Empty Strict Liability 10/8/2015, 5:13 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/08/us/girl-killed-puppy-in-tennessee/index.html

The father of the boy shooter should be held strictly liable for this girl's death and should go to prison for manslaughter, just as he would be if his pet lion had gotten out and mauled this little girl.

If you want to play with guns or need them to feel manly, you should be held strictly liable for any harm that is caused as a result of your gun ownership.

That should be the very least we can do until house district gerrymandering is addressed and we can get the idiots out of congress. Anyone else getting tired of our policy being dictated by voters who are too incompetent to even discuss policy?

Strict Liability CQlhFIEVEAA5zGq

2Strict Liability Empty Re: Strict Liability 10/9/2015, 1:41 am

2seaoat

Strict liability......now the industry might be slightly interested in gun safety and lower exposure.

3Strict Liability Empty Re: Strict Liability 10/9/2015, 3:12 am

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Strict liability......now the industry might be slightly interested in gun safety and lower exposure.

The state of Florida already has such laws holding the person owning the gun, under certain circumstances, responsible in such cases.

I don't know what the laws are in Tennessee.

4Strict Liability Empty Re: Strict Liability 10/9/2015, 6:25 am

That's what I was going to say... criminal negligence is already on the books. I wouldn't mind it being more specific tho.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum