Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Climate Change: Stop Eating Cheeseburgers

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The Cheeseburger Footprint

http://www.openthefuture.com/cheeseburger_CF.html

Climate Change: Stop Eating Cheeseburgers Carbon10

To make it clear, then:  the greenhouse gas emissions arising every year from the production and consumption of cheeseburgers is roughly the amount emitted by 6.5 million to 19.6 million SUVs. There are now approximately 16 million SUVs currently on the road in the US.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

gatorfan

Guess you need to buy a few acres and start eating grass then. Maybe you could "adopt" a section of highway and graze on the right of ways - that would save you a few bucks and you could be contributing to the betterment of America.

China coal pollution
Climate Change: Stop Eating Cheeseburgers 1414560628670

Russia
Climate Change: Stop Eating Cheeseburgers Coal-plant-pollution-epa-1.

India
Climate Change: Stop Eating Cheeseburgers New-Delhi-children-take-a-008

Sal

Sal

Americans need to stop eating so many cheeseburgers for a plethora of reasons.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

gatorfan wrote:Guess you need to buy a few acres and start eating grass then. Maybe you could "adopt" a section of highway and graze on the right of ways - that would save you a few bucks and you could be contributing to the betterment of America.

I have been accused of being a 'denier' here..... I make these threads to point out to all climate-change believers what is in store for everyone once this movement realizes the political power it craves and seeks.

Ending beef production.... (to include no cheeseburgers anymore), stopping food waste (you'll learn to enjoy Landfill Salad and will eat those banana peels, orange peels, and potato peels, etc., and not throw any food away so long as it remains edible), oh, and no more backyard grilling; especially with charcoal....
@

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

gatorfan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
gatorfan wrote:Guess you need to buy a few acres and start eating grass then. Maybe you could "adopt" a section of highway and graze on the right of ways - that would save you a few bucks and you could be contributing to the betterment of America.

I have been accused of being a 'denier' here..... I make these threads to point out to all climate-change believers what is in store for everyone once this movement realizes the political power it craves and seeks.

Ending beef production.... (to include no cheeseburgers anymore), stopping food waste (you'll learn to enjoy Landfill Salad and will eat those banana peels, orange peels, and potato peels, etc., and not throw any food away so long as it remains edible), oh, and no more backyard grilling; especially with charcoal....
@

LOL, I know - I was just trying to illustrate that while alarmists are worried about cheeseburgers here there are mega problems elsewhere. Of course it's easier for the shrill voices to attack the "easy things". They have no solutions and are only good for wailing and gnashing their teeth at every little thing while ignoring the big picture.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum