Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How long before a major "incident" between Russian and US attack planes?

+3
gatorfan
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

With the day to day air attacks taking place over Syria, how long before a major "incident" between Russian and US attack planes?

Russia operates with virtually no rules of engagement while the US forces more often than not return with all their arms because of the onerous rules of engagement hung on them by this administration.

2How long before a major "incident" between Russian and US attack planes? Empty Learn to read threads 10/6/2015, 10:13 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I suppose the two of you would love to see this happen, wouldn't ya?

Imagine the anti-Obama threads you would be able to generate from such a tragedy......
Shocked

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

gatorfan

Well one worrisome development is Russian missiles being fired at Syria from sea. I wonder if they warned our troops about the launches crossing shared airspace? Doubtful....

2seaoat

Well one worrisome development is Russian missiles being fired at Syria from sea. I wonder if they warned our troops about the launches crossing shared airspace? Doubtful....

Doubtful we warned the doctors and patients we killed in a hospital either.......Ronald Reagan had it right....made it simple.....had no hesitation.......cut and run.

Markle

Markle

Obamasucks wrote:https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t21929-inching-closer-to-conflict

day late and dollar short...this is covered

Your threads are seldom clear about what they are about. You seem to think the more people who can't figure what you are talking about, the more who will post. Take a hint from news sites and post the relevant text. Then readers can decide if they want to go to the link or not.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What if Trump becomes the Commander-in-Chief and it's now a Trump vs Putin contest.

And if you've ever seen Putin in a tv interview, he is always as cool as a cucumber. I watched him on 60 Minutes and he makes Trump look like just another blowhard braggart.

So now Trump has not only met his match, he's met his superior. And I think you'll have to agree, this would be one of the ultimate pissing contests of all time.

However, there's one big difference between this pissing contest and the ones Trump has engaged in up to now.
For all those, Trump didn't have a superpower's military at his disposal.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wait a minute it's all hypothetical because Putin is supposed to step down by the time that would happen.

Yea right. He'll get his uncle or his nephew to do one term before he steps back in again like he's already done once. lol

2seaoat

I argued the Russians had to be part of the solution in Syria in 2013 and nothing has changed. People cannot go home and live in peace until the government is stable, and in control. Who is in control of the government is another political debate, but right now I am happy that the Russians are helping, and they are not swallowing the Saudi Arabia and Israel storyline hook line and sinker. The nation state of Syria must exist. Further, balkanization of the region is not an answer for the world, but it is perceived as a policy goal by the Saudis and Israelis. We can still be strong supporters of Israel without allowing this killing to continue.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I argued the Russians had to be part of the solution in Syria in 2013 and nothing has changed.  People cannot go home and live in peace until the government is stable, and in control.  Who is in control of the government is another political debate, but right now I am happy that the Russians are helping, and they are not swallowing the Saudi Arabia and Israel storyline hook line and sinker.   The nation state of Syria must exist.  Further, balkanization of the region is not an answer for the world, but it is perceived as a policy goal by the Saudis and Israelis.   We can still be strong supporters of Israel without allowing this killing to continue.

I'm with you 100% on the "pass the biscuits" to Putin and the rooskies, seaoat.
But after that we see it a little differently. I think it's more like passing the hot potato to the rooskies. For it to play out like you're suggesting, The russian superpower would have to keep propping up a dictator who is despised by many of the local folk. And in this case, the "local folk" is that entity which has never yet given up any battle or any war. It goes back to the dark ages all the way up to the rooskies getting their asses kicked in Afghanistan, through us getting our asses kicked in Iraq and Afghanistan, to what we have now which is pretty much the same huge bunch of crazed lunatics.
Putin may be able to flex his muscles and look beefier than Bush and Obama either one. But that's just show biz and he don't know how to contain that middle east insanity any more than you or I do.
So I'm not looking for any "stablilization". I'm looking for another superpower to be the sucker for a change.

2seaoat

Bob, I would respectfully disagree. I studied Zbigniew Brzezinski's books when he was with Harvard and represented the realist school when dealing with the soviets. He is calling now for retaliation for strikes, and I greatly respect his opinion, but I think a deal has been cut. The Russians come in and consolidate Syria by eliminating opposition to the military. The Russians put their puppets in the military. After the opposition is defeated and a cease fire is determined, there will be a coup and the current dictator will be replaced. Brzezinski undertands the Soviet client state model and the arbitrary replacement of leaders in client states to meet soviet goals. This dictator is history within one calendar year. It will be the RUSSIANS who will remove him.....just like the shah....taking his wealth to Russia or another client state where his family and upper level government officials will be safe.

Turkey has been strongly behind removal of the dictator because of historic conflict with Russia, the thought of a client state all around them is not appealing. Israel and Saudi Arabia have been playing America to lay down their wealth and children for their goals, so they certainly want continued chaos and no stability. However, I think the President has thought this out. I think the deal is comprehensive and involve the sanctions in Europe. I think this is political theater for the Saudis and Israelis, but the reality is that a new ation state with Russian say on the replacement is a reality. Mika's dad is smart and knows when dealing with the Russians you must deal with strength, and what he does not know is the obvious deal.....Russia neutralizes, we withdraw, Western Ukraine joins the west, Crimea stays Russian, and the economic sanctions end, and we get the F out of the Middle east and Afghanastan.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Zigniew Brzezinski is an establishment insider and David Rockefeller hanger-on. The only thing that matters is what the Bilderberg group may have wanted for Syria. They never publish what goes on in their secret meetings because the world's ordinary folks would then call for their heads.

Nothing happens in the world without this group's explicit blessing. For instance, the reason Libya's Gadaffi was overthrown is he became uncontrollable. He would not allow a central bank to be set up in Libya, and then he started uttering things like establishing a new currency for all of North Africa, based on the gold dinar. He was marked for a coup after this.

One day we'll tease-out what they have wanted in Syria, but we will never know it directly. The agenda is an eventual world government ruled by the world's banking establishment. It will not be an elected body and it will be severely controlling.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

How long before a major "incident" between Russian and US attack planes? ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thesleuthjournal.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F09%2Fdeception

Russia won't be constrained by much of the pc bs we have been either... they aren't there for a green participation ribbon. Remember when we first swept through iraq in either campaign? It was quick and efficient... russia will add brutal.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Russia neutralizes, we withdraw, Western Ukraine joins the west, Crimea stays Russian, and the economic sanctions end, and we get the F out of the Middle east and Afghanastan.

That would be the preferred outcome.  But only a democrat CIC or a moderate republican would go along with that.  And I don't know if we could count on Hillary.  
So to avoid another "cold war" and all the bullshit that goes with one,  you better vote for Sanders,  Biden,  Paul,  Kasich or Carson.  Those seem to me to be less chickenhawkish than the others.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually we should rule out Carson. I can see him being manipulated by the neocons.

I doubt that... but I think you could say that about kasich or biden.

Sal

Sal

Carson belongs in an insane asylum.

Except, he's apparently already gotten into the thorazine.

Ya... we hear you repeating the talkingpoint comrade. It's all over mediamatters, kos, salon, slate... etc.

He's highly intelligent and competent... and no matter how many times you say that it won't make it true.

Now I'll just nullify your bs and end debate by calling out your racism... RACIST..!! Wow... that's easy.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Ya... we hear you repeating the talkingpoint comrade. It's all over mediamatters, kos, salon, slate... etc.

He's highly intelligent and competent... and no matter how many times you say that it won't make it true.

Now I'll just nullify your bs and end debate by calling out your racism... RACIST..!! Wow... that's easy.

Are you a moron?

I can post statement after statement after statement that he has made that make no logical sense to anyone with a single firing synapse.

Never mind.

Push all your chips onto his number.

Please proceed, dumbass.

by ZVUGKTUBM Yesterday at 7:20 pm
I suppose the two of you would love to see this happen, wouldn't ya?
----'
No arseclown.

2seaoat

I will ultimately vote for the candidate who gets us entirely out of the middle east and cuts the military budget. Hillary will not cut the military budget, Kasich has already proven he does know how to do that, and bring a surplus. Bernie cuts. Biden will add police, fire, and expand the military. All the other Republican candidates except Paul want to give a blank check to the MIC.

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:Carson belongs in an insane asylum.

Except, he's apparently already gotten into the thorazine.

ALWAYS so easy to tell who you fear the most.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I will ultimately  vote for the candidate who gets us entirely out of the middle east and cuts the military budget.  Hillary will not cut the military budget, Kasich has already proven he does know how to do that, and bring a surplus.  Bernie cuts.  Biden will add police, fire, and expand the military.  All the other Republican candidates except Paul want to give a blank check to the MIC.

Good you'll be staying home.

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Ya... we hear you repeating the talkingpoint comrade. It's all over mediamatters, kos, salon, slate... etc.

Are you a moron?

I can post statement after statement after statement that he has made that make no logical sense to anyone with a single firing synapse.

Never mind.

Push all your chips onto his number.

Please proceed, dumbass.

Same can be done with semi-retired President Obama. So what?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum