Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

U.S. Planes Bomb Doctors Without Borders Hospital in Afghanistan

+3
othershoe1030
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/03/asia/afghanistan-doctors-without-borders-hospital/index.html

Aerial bombardments blew apart a Doctors Without Borders hospital in the battleground Afghan city of Kunduz around the time of a U.S. airstrike early Saturday, killing at least 19 people, officials said.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Response from the pentagon :  Derp de do. We need mo money.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/03/asia/afghanistan-doctors-without-borders-hospital/index.html

Aerial bombardments blew apart a Doctors Without Borders hospital in the battleground Afghan city of Kunduz around the time of a U.S. airstrike early Saturday, killing at least 19 people, officials said.

The report I saw said that Drs. Without Borders had just recently reported their coordinates to the military last week so they should have been off limits. A spokesperson for them said someone called HQ when the bombing started but they got no relief. It went on for over an hour.

"If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period."

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am sure PeeDog will come along and say the hospital was a fair target, because those doctors were treating Muslims.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Cut the Military budget and bring ALL our troops home. A standing army was NEVER envisioned by our founding fathers and America has spilled innocent blood and bankrupted this country allowing special interests to pound the war drum.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I am sure PeeDog will come along and say the hospital was a fair target, because those doctors were treating Muslims.

Why don't you do the fair thing and ask if the Taliban had set up right next door to the hospital.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The Afghan Ministry of Defense earlier Sunday had said Taliban fighters had attacked the hospital and were using the building "as a human shield."

And a senior Afghan commander who didn't want to be named further told NBC News Sunday that a large group of Taliban had taken position inside the hospital which was bombed by coalition forces, at least 15 enemy were killed in the hospital."

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well then that makes it all just fine ta blow them damned doctors away.....we always kill hostages anyway in all situations....they were stupid for getting taken hostage....Bombs are so beautiful that way they blow hell out of rich and poor young and old without prejudice.....So yup we shoulda used bigger bombs damn it... I heard there's a Taliban sleeper cell under the whitehouse......

2seaoat wrote:Cut the Military budget and bring ALL our troops home.  A standing army was NEVER envisioned by our founding fathers and America has spilled innocent blood and bankrupted this country allowing special interests to pound the war drum.

The world is a lot different than the FF envisioned and they would definitely be FOR everyone having a gun and being armed up to defend themselves against tyranny. Remember, they didn't negotiate with King George III, they killed his soldiers.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well then that makes it all just fine ta blow them damned doctors away.....we always kill hostages anyway in all situations....they were stupid for getting taken hostage....Bombs are so beautiful that way they blow hell out of rich and poor young and old without prejudice.....So yup we shoulda used bigger bombs damn it... I heard there's a Taliban sleeper cell under the whitehouse......

I am not seeing you with a solution, just engaging in your never ending bitch session about what is wrong with the country.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obamasucks wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well then that makes it all just fine ta blow them damned doctors away.....we always kill hostages anyway in all situations....they were stupid for getting taken hostage....Bombs are so beautiful that way they blow hell out of rich and poor young and old without prejudice.....So yup we shoulda used bigger bombs damn it... I heard there's a Taliban sleeper cell under the whitehouse......

I am not seeing you with a solution, just engaging in your never ending bitch session about what is wrong with the country.

How about we quit glorifying war and calling a bunch of mercenaries heroes and stay home and rebuild our own country and quit poking our stupid noses in everyone else's business.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Cut the Military budget and bring ALL our troops home.  A standing army was NEVER envisioned by our founding fathers and America has spilled innocent blood and bankrupted this country allowing special interests to pound the war drum.

cheers cheers cheers

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:

How about we quit glorifying war and calling a bunch of mercenaries heroes and stay home and rebuild our own country and quit poking our stupid noses in everyone else's business.

Agreed...I heard there's a sleeper cell in Pace.

I want all foreign bases closed... no standing army in other countries either. The pentagon is my other target.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Amen on every point!

2seaoat

Quit feeding the snake.....cut our military budget drastically and stay true to our founding fathers warnings about standing armies. This has become absurd. We need to leave and quit being the policeman of the world....that was never what our founding fathers envisioned. We need our America back, and the war profit takers hanging from trees.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum