Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oregon shooter shot all Christians in the head- others in the legs

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

And there was a warning something was going to happen. But, the kicker is this... This is the same college that the AF A1C who took down the suicide shooter on the train in france, went to before he joined the military. Retaliation? Hmmm sounds like we all just need to arm up and take out the trash when needed.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/10/01/oregon-community-college-shooting-pre-planned-act-of-jihad-warning-posted-yesterday/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dare I say I am feeling a little Islamophobic....Thank God for the stand your ground law....wonder how long before the first European is stoned to death or woman is forcefully mutilated sexually.

2seaoat

I just cannot live my life that scared. The wussification of America is complete. Andy has been booted. Barney is our role model. Punks with guns......they can scare somebody....they can become a big dick.....a hero to save the day.....Barney to the core......where have the men gone in this country?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Of course we have to blame this systematic Christian murder on the endless hate speech of the atheists and humanists that populate this forum..

2seaoat

I will wait for actual news before saying folks were shot because of religion or what they ate for breakfast.

Kid was a jihadist

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum