Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will there be a backlash from Israel attempting to interject their interests in our election cycle?

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
reaper1948 wrote:Bare with me here. Can anyone make me understand why all these years we have backed Israel? Exactly what good are they to us? I mean if they weren't in the picture do you believe we would have peace in the middle east? Is it time to let them go? They mean absolutely nothing to me and never have.

The sad thing is people like Pacedog truly believe that if the U.S. does not bow down to every demand of the Israeli PM, then God's judgement against America is just around the corner. Folks hear this from the pulpit and read it in books from Christian authors, and in their interpretation of what the Bible says. This is where these notions are rooted, and it makes me glad that there is separation of church and state here. Because, if these notions were coming from the Congress or Senate, we would be no different from the theocracy in Teheran.

I happen to be a Christian believer. I don't proselytize on this forum, but my faith is very personal, and strong. However, I don't buy into alved l of the end-times hoopla about Zionist Israel. Israel is a country that deserves the right to exist peacefully among other nations on the same terms that those other nations have, without any special considerations. Once moderates get control of that country, there is going to be a lot less tension in the region. My vote will go to the first politician who removes the overwhelming influence the Israeli government has over U.S. policy. Very easy to do: just write an executive order that witholds the delivery of a few F-16s, and they will be eating out of our hands. It's really that simple.

It's not up to the USA to defend Israel as God will do that be it with sticks and stones or F-16s. Israel has never asked for one American troop to defend them. What they have asked for is weapons support and some cash. BTW, they have improved on our F16s to the point we don't recognize them anymore. They've got better weapons that even we fly. Genesis 12:3 Mr Christian (as you say you are) and if you believe the Bible is the unerring word of God, you will heed God's words. If not, you're just another pagan.

Around 2,000 years ago, you would have made a great Pharisee. They were all wrapped up in the legalism you adhere to, and thought they knew the Word (old testament at that time) through and through in 'unerring' fashion. Of course, they were also the ones who helped kill Jesus. Had you lived in that day, I believe you would have been right there with them.

I'm not the one on this forum publicly bashing the nation of Israel. You are. I'm not worried because I do support Israel. I have adhered to the aforementioned verse because history is littered with the remains of nations that have turned their backs on Israel. We're headed down the same path with the current administration. They loathe Israel. I pray that BHO has an epiphany and much like Paul on the road to Damascus, has a moment where the truth blinds him, yet makes it positively clear on who God Almighty is and will always be. You should be witnessing to the Jews or at least supporting groups like Zola Levitt Ministries or Christians United for Israel. You won't though because your own hatred blinds you. You've shown that in the posts about Israel on the PNJ forums multiple times and now here as well.

Interesting discussion but degraded into name calling as usual which is not necessary. President Obama has publicly stated his clear support to defend Israel, maybe some do not like it because he refuses to kiss Bibi's ass but he supports Israel and has said so. Bibi knows American politics and has inserted himself into our presidential election by making strategically released statements calling for a red line to be drawn against Iran. Clear minded thinking must be the hallmark of our leaders and resist the pressure of Bibi to place American military might on the line for a very uncertain outcome. Sure Iran is a sabre rattling nation as their rhetoric is a nationalistic/populist requirement (for a lack of a better term) but can you imagine if you were Iranian and the leadership espouses a warm and fuzzy relationship with the Jew nation? If you were an Israeli would you not expect Bibi to keep the rhetoric up to appease and counter weigh the Iranian 'threat'. Israel exists today because America stands behind it and continues to do so but Obama is being courageous to resist being further drawn into a regional conflict by both parties. America has been played like a banjo by all these middle eastern nations and they want one thing, money and military equipment.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:A foreign nation says we must set a red line in regard to Iran. Translation.....our national interests have determined that Iran must be attacked. We cannot accomplish that by ourselves. America can accomplish our goal. We must influence American policy to achieve our goal. We must intercede in the election cycle to blackmail candidates to draw a red line, and attack Iran.

I have always been a supporter of Israel, but I think Israel and its leadership has made a fatal mistake in the recent tactics. No foreign nation should dictate policy to our nation.......NEVER!

I find it ironic on some of the recent events in the middle east.....I do not think some of these things are by accident. This is coming form a strong supporter of Israel, but something simply is not Kosher about the attacks in Libya, and the release of the film, and now Israel attempting to wag the dog......something smells in Denmark.

Here is an article on how 120 non-aligned nations (out of 194 nations recognized by the State Department), are on Iran's side and recognize the nation's right to develop nuclear energy for peaceful purposes.

The World Backs Iran
http://americanfreepress.net/?p=6083

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

reaper1948 wrote:Bare with me here. Can anyone make me understand why all these years we have backed Israel? Exactly what good are they to us? I mean if they weren't in the picture do you believe we would have peace in the middle east? Is it time to let them go? They mean absolutely nothing to me and never have.

Yes it would be like pulling a throne out of a wild animal if Israel was moved to say.... Nebraska. Give them a state here and let the Palestinians have that mess back.

Will there be a backlash from Israel attempting to interject their interests in our election cycle? - Page 2 FMF-2010_Israel-v-Others_2_zps335a94d1

It's well past time to stop their welfare.
All of them need to be cut off..

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Yes it would be like pulling a throne out of a wild animal if Israel was moved to say.... Nebraska. Give them a state here and let the Palestinians have that mess back.

Israel is the peaceful nation. Why should they be the ones to give up their sacred land?

Interesting how Progressives are some of the worst bigots and anti-Semites in the world.

Pathetic

31Will there be a backlash from Israel attempting to interject their interests in our election cycle? - Page 2 Empty What a joke. 9/22/2012, 2:13 am

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:A foreign nation says we must set a red line in regard to Iran. Translation.....our national interests have determined that Iran must be attacked. We cannot accomplish that by ourselves. America can accomplish our goal. We must influence American policy to achieve our goal. We must intercede in the election cycle to blackmail candidates to draw a red line, and attack Iran.

I have always been a supporter of Israel, but I think Israel and its leadership has made a fatal mistake in the recent tactics. No foreign nation should dictate policy to our nation.......NEVER!

I find it ironic on some of the recent events in the middle east.....I do not think some of these things are by accident. This is coming form a strong supporter of Israel, but something simply is not Kosher about the attacks in Libya, and the release of the film, and now Israel attempting to wag the dog......something smells in Denmark.

Here is an article on how 120 non-aligned nations (out of 194 nations recognized by the State Department), are on Iran's side and recognize the nation's right to develop nuclear energy for peaceful purposes.

The World Backs Iran
[url=http://americanfreepress.net/?p=6083]http://americanfreepress.net/?p=6083[/url]
[i]

What a joke. PLEASE provide us with a list of those 120 "non-aligned" nations. You know, Venezeula, North Korea, tiny countries run by dictators around the world.

Try again.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Israel is the peaceful nation. Why should they be the ones to give up their sacred land?

Interesting how Progressives are some of the worst bigots and anti-Semites in the world.

Pathetic

You are a weak mind that has been programmed from birth. Israel is the home of a bunch of Khazarian criminals that have no relationship to the Jews that inhabited Jerusalem all those years ago. They were a bunch of phallic worshiping brutes. They have been killing deceiving and looting nations since they first realized they could. Their motto is deception and you are just one of the deceived. Zionists and their butt buddies the neocons are an evil stench that corrupts the world.

knothead

knothead

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Bibi's getting slammed at home:

http://hinterlandgazette.com/2012/09/haaretz-editorial-slams-benjamin-netanyahu-telling-stop-meddling-politics.html

Apparently, it's obvious to his fellow Israelis what he's up to; this ISN'T the 1960's, people.

From the editorial from Haaretz that FT just posted:

"...You see, Bibi has got it all twisted, that the U.S. can’t survive without Israel, when it’s the other way around..."

What Bibi needs to worry about is Obama getting re-elected (with 300+ electoral votes as Seaoat predicts), and then the Obama administration giving Israel the cold shoulder during his second term until Bibi's regime no longer has a mandate in the Knesset, causing his own government to fall. If Israel has been secretly backing all of this pre-election trouble, it would be a deserved result.

If Israel is ignored by the US, then that is the reason why the US is not really mentioned in end times bibically. We become an also-ran like Great Britain when they did the same and divided up Israel in an inappropriate manner. We will be judged by God negatively. If you think $10 gasoline is bad, this will be worse.

What is going to be judged more harshly is the religious zealotry that has killed millions of human beings over the course of time for various causes "in the name of God." Thank God our founding fathers made sure there was separation of church and state.

Zionism is a political ideology created by man; it is not a religion, nor does it have anything to do with religion. Your pontifications about God judging our nation harshly if we do not 100% support the Israeli zionists are in the same league as the pontifications of the Islamic fundamentalists who want jihad against the infidels from the West. Both are extreme points of view. Both have roots in the church/mosque. Neither is correct.

Great Post, very well stated . . . .

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Pathetic

You are a weak mind that has been programmed from birth. Israel is the home of a bunch of Khazarian criminals that have no relationship to the Jews that inhabited Jerusalem all those years ago. They were a bunch of phallic worshiping brutes. They have been killing deceiving and looting nations since they first realized they could. Their motto is deception and you are just one of the deceived. Zionists and their butt buddies the neocons are an evil stench that corrupts the world.

Excellent analogy, Teo.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVug continues to prove that he is not a Christian and Teo, well he is just psycho. And two peas in the pod of anti-semetic viewpoints.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

http://hinterlandgazette.com/2012/09/haaretz-editorial-slams-benjamin-netanyahu-telling-stop-meddling-politics.html

Apparently, it's obvious to his fellow Israelis what he's up to; this ISN'T the 1960's, people.

"...You see, Bibi has got it all twisted, that the U.S. can’t survive without Israel, when it’s the other way around..."

What Bibi needs to worry about is Obama getting re-elected (with 300+ electoral votes as Seaoat predicts), and then the Obama administration giving Israel the cold shoulder during his second term until Bibi's regime no longer has a mandate in the Knesset, causing his own government to fall. If Israel has been secretly backing all of this pre-election trouble, it would be a deserved result.

If Israel is ignored by the US, then that is the reason why the US is not really mentioned in end times bibically. We become an also-ran like Great Britain when they did the same and divided up Israel in an inappropriate manner. We will be judged by God negatively. If you think $10 gasoline is bad, this will be worse.

Don't you think the reason the US wasn't mentioned in the fairy tale book is because we didn't exist back then?

Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Don't you think the reason the US wasn't mentioned in the fairy tale book is because we didn't exist back then?

How ignorant of you...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:ZVug continues to prove that he is not a Christian and Teo, well he is just psycho. And two peas in the pod of anti-semetic viewpoints.

You twist and misuse scripture like the millions have before you. Jesus came back in AD 70. All you have now are idiots like Hagee trying for all they're worth to create a self fulfilling prophecy. If you had the least study in eschatology you might have a clue but it is obvious you don't. Remember false Prophets are to be stoned to death.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum