Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SHE LIED! State Dept. Finds Clinton Benghazi Emails; Pentagon Finds New Undisclosed Clinton Emails

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

The LIES are piling up around Democrat Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton.  This comes out Friday and former President Bill Clinton gave an interview to be aired Sunday, where he whined the whole interview about how everyone is pickin' on Hillary.  Love to hear his follow up.

SHE LIED! State Dept. Finds Clinton Benghazi Emails; Pentagon Finds New Undisclosed Clinton Emails

Jim Hoft Sep 25th, 2015 5:25 pm

The State Department found emails related to Benghazi and Libya that had not been previously turned over by State from the private server used exclusively by former secretary Hillary Clinton during her four-year tenure.

The emails were found after State digitized the printed copies of emails Clinton provided and performed a new search.

Hillary Clinton told Ed Henry in August that she was the one who oversaw the process to delete emails.

Separately, it was reported Friday that previously undisclosed emails between then-Gen. David Petraeus and Clinton from around January 2009 were recently found by the Pentagon and turned over to State. Several of the emails were sent by and received from the private clintonemail.com domain that Clinton has said she did not use for State-related business before March 2009.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/she-lied-state-dept-finds-discarded-benghazi-emails-on-hillarys-home-server/

Last edited by Markle on 9/27/2015, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/she-lied-state-dept-finds-discarded-benghazi-emails-on-hillarys-home-server/

SHE LIED! State Dept. Finds Clinton Benghazi Emails; Pentagon Finds New Undisclosed Clinton Emails Monkey14

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/she-lied-state-dept-finds-discarded-benghazi-emails-on-hillarys-home-server/

SHE LIED! State Dept. Finds Clinton Benghazi Emails; Pentagon Finds New Undisclosed Clinton Emails Monkey14

I started a thread about this already with links from huffpo, nyt, and reuters. Don't pretend it matters.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t21741-hillary-vs-foia

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I never had ant doubt....the Dems will blow it off.

2seaoat

Hillary Clinton told Ed Henry in August that she was the one who oversaw the process to delete emails.

The lawyers made those decisions. It is hilarious that you suggest she sat sorting through fifty thousand emails and redacted the same. Absurd, when I make a FOIA request the Department head does not review the emails, rather a clerical person of FOIA officer does the same. It is absurdity at the highest level for these blogs to be creating an alternative reality for consumption of what is alleged to be the truth. Hillary did NOT make the initial decisions which emails were personal, rather any executive of any governmental department in America does not drill down on the detail of these discovery requests......and guess what I have NEVER received the documents I have requested on a first request, rather it often takes two or three further requests......I have had building plans hidden by a building and inspection department head, who I was certain was doing this intentionally and a judge was going to put him in jail for contempt when he admitted to the judge they lost the plans..........an accident. I recently made a FOIA request for a copy of a tax increment financing agreement with a developer and a City where one million dollars of taxpayer money was given out. It took three supplemental requests to finally get the right ordinance. I am sorry this is just too funny to me, because in PKs other threads there are outright admissions that these discovery requests are the only thing Hillary will have to deal with until election time......nope.....not everybody is that stupid.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

You're so easy it's hardly any fun!

My post is FACTS, not opinion. Also carried on some of your beloved Progressive sites.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/09/25/hillary-clinton-david-petraeus-emails/

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Hillary Clinton told Ed Henry in August that she was the one who oversaw the process to delete emails.

The lawyers made those decisions.  It is hilarious that you suggest she sat sorting through fifty thousand emails and redacted the same.  Absurd, when I make a FOIA request the Department head does not review the emails, rather a clerical person of FOIA officer does the same.  It is absurdity at the highest level for these blogs to be creating an alternative reality for consumption of what is alleged to be the truth.  Hillary did NOT make the initial decisions  which emails were personal, rather any executive of any governmental department in America does not drill down on the detail of these discovery requests....

Hillary Clinton is the one who has said she made the decisions. You said she was not lying.

NO one cares what you did. Irrelevant, immaterial and unimportant.

2seaoat

Hillary Clinton is the one who has said she made the decisions. You said she was not lying.

Again.....or the umpteenth time.....what did she lie about......your proposition is absurd, and they are NOT facts. They are plain and simple innuendo and propaganda designed to imply that Hillary spent the last eight months sorting through months of email because she made the decisions........hilarious.....I have this vision of her collating and printing after discussing each email with staff.........this is the light bulb which is dimly illuminating your grey matter....no the only thing irrelevant is such clumsy sophomoric propaganda. Last week on Friday the same nonsense.....and next week more......sorry it is not facts to import a general statement of the buck stops on her desk that she lied or covered up emails from being disclosed.......no crime....no facts....just continued chorus of fools. Whether Hillary, biden, or Bernie comes out of the convention the propaganda will continue like Rev Wright and the President not being a Christian and is a Muslim to him being born in another country......yep....nothing changes. I will be the first to condemn Hillary when facts actually show she did something wrong, innuendo and saying she lied without the lie is silly......but I await the prosecution like I wait for President Obama to convert to Islam.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Does it matter that both Colin Powell and Condi Rice saved nothing? Does it matter that Bush, Cheney, and Rove (and who knows who else) used an RNC server to conduct official business? Or that, more than the 5,000,000 emails Rove admitted to deleting in the midst of an investigation into judicial malfeasance, there were actually 20,000,000 emails that disappeared during Bush's term? If there actually was a basis to charge Hillary Clinton with anything, wouldn't she have been charged by now? Rational thought seems to have bypassed certain forum members...some who think Whitewater was a legitimate "scandal". Some who are just pathetic little shills for the Florida RNC, and who have the morals of an alley cat...I take that back...alley cats are better than sophomoric neocon whores.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Hillary Clinton is the one who has said she made the decisions. You said she was not lying.

Again.....or the umpteenth time.....what did she lie about......your proposition is absurd, and they are NOT facts.  [...]

In August Hillary signed an official document saying she had handed over all work related emails.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:My post is FACTS, not opinion.

We know what kind of "facts" you post, and most of them are:

SHE LIED! State Dept. Finds Clinton Benghazi Emails; Pentagon Finds New Undisclosed Clinton Emails Balogn11

Markle

Markle

And yet ZVUGKTUBM, you never show that my FACTS are in error, you simply whine. Then there's Wordslinger who simply screams and 2seaoat who throws up word salads and hope something is related to the topic.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:And yet ZVUGKTUBM, you never show that my FACTS are in error, you simply whine.  Then there's Wordslinger who simply screams and 2seaoat who throws up word salads and hope something is related to the topic.

Your "facts" are 100% laced with partisan spin. As Seaoat aptly points out, you make sophomoric attempts to spin cheap propaganda. After years of slinging the same shit both here and on the PNJ forum, you have a credibility problem with the posters at large.

2seaoat

My post is FACTS, not opinion

They have been proven on Meet the Press today, to not only not to be an opinion or a fact, rather just more of your propaganda which I predicted with 100% accuracy that in fact her lawyers made the decisions and representations in regard to the emails......what an idiot. I mean have you ever dealt with document discovery? You are a rube who has fallen off the turnip truck who is trying to convince people that you have depth beyond the copy and paste functions........you do not have substance or character.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:You are a rube who has fallen off the turnip truck who is trying to convince people that you have depth beyond the copy and paste functions........you do not have substance or character.

SHE LIED! State Dept. Finds Clinton Benghazi Emails; Pentagon Finds New Undisclosed Clinton Emails Thumbs10

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:And yet ZVUGKTUBM, you never show that my FACTS are in error, you simply whine.  Then there's Wordslinger who simply screams and 2seaoat who throws up word salads and hope something is related to the topic.

Your "facts" are 100% laced with partisan spin. As Seaoat aptly points out, you make sophomoric attempts to spin cheap propaganda. After years of slinging the same shit both here and on the PNJ forum, you have a credibility problem with the posters at large.

SHE LIED! State Dept. Finds Clinton Benghazi Emails; Pentagon Finds New Undisclosed Clinton Emails Nothing%20plus%20nothing_zpsp5o32y9v

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:My post is FACTS, not opinion

They have been proven on Meet the Press today, to not only not to be an opinion or a fact, rather just more of your propaganda which I predicted with 100% accuracy that in fact her lawyers made the decisions and representations in regard to the emails......what an idiot.  I mean have you ever dealt with document discovery?   You are a rube who has fallen off the turnip truck who is trying to convince people that you have depth beyond the copy and paste functions........you do not have substance or character.

SHE LIED! State Dept. Finds Clinton Benghazi Emails; Pentagon Finds New Undisclosed Clinton Emails Socratestoo

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
SHE LIED! State Dept. Finds Clinton Benghazi Emails; Pentagon Finds New Undisclosed Clinton Emails Socratestoo

Unfortunately, sometimes you have to call a spade a spade, and Seaoat nailed it. Sorry you became so butt hurt because of it (you'll get over it!).

Markle

Markle

Come on my good friend, don't run for cover...like you other Progressive comrades.

Show us all what exactly is NOT TRUE about this post. If you cannot...you're lying aren't you?

Jim Hoft Sep 25th, 2015 5:25 pm

The State Department found emails related to Benghazi and Libya that had not been previously turned over by State from the private server used exclusively by former secretary Hillary Clinton during her four-year tenure.

The emails were found after State digitized the printed copies of emails Clinton provided and performed a new search.

Separately, it was reported Friday that previously undisclosed emails between then-Gen. David Petraeus and Clinton from around January 2009 were recently found by the Pentagon and turned over to State. Several of the emails were sent by and received from the private clintonemail.com domain that Clinton has said she did not use for State-related business before March 2009.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/she-lied-state-dept-finds-discarded-benghazi-emails-on-hillarys-home-server/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum