Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Morning Joe: Hypocritical Hillary Created the Obama Muslim Rumor

+4
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
Markle
Sal
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=73QBivEbGYo

Sal

Sal

Is he talking about that time when the Hillary Clinton campaign fired a staffer for forwarding a chain email and apologized to the Obama campaign?

JOE SCARBOROUGH: I have to say one other thing, too. It was rich this weekend--I guess we have to get our digs in on Hillary Clinton here. I thought we were going to get through a segment out without talking about her. For Hillary Clinton to come out and criticize anybody for spreading the rumors about Barack Obama when it all started.

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: On 60 Minutes.

JOE: When it all started with her and her campaign passing things around in the Democratic primary. Rich! Now listen.

MIKA: "He says he is." [Mika quoting Hillary from 60 Minutes interview in 2008 in which she was asked if Obama Christian.]

JOE: The Republicans are wrong for doing what they're doing. It started, this started with Hillary Clinton and it was spread by the Clinton team.

MIKA: We're just telling the truth. Sorry.

JOE: Back in 2008.

MIKA: Harold, please: don't, don't.

HAROLD FORD, JR.: But Mika, you can't tell me to stop when you, when the two of you are making comments. If there's a basis, an actual evidentiary basis for your comments then I would agree with it.

JOE: That there the ones that spread it in 2008?

FORD: That spread what in 2008?

JOE: That Barack Obama may not be, that Barack Obama may not be Christian.

STEVE RATTNER: We should ask Heilemann this question, because he's the official --

FORD: I don't recall that but if you're telling me that was the case, I just don't recall it.

JOE: John Heilemann?

JOHN HEILEMANN: It was the case.

JOE: It was the case. Thank you John Heilemann.

MIKA: And didn't she go on 60 Minutes and no actually not say no, he says he is? What was that, Harold?

HEILEMANN: I'm offering my, I'm affirming, I'm affirming.

Sal

Sal

Soooo ....

.... yes?

Markle

Markle

Flashback =>Jeremiah Wright: I “Made It Comfortable” For Obama to Accept Christianity Without Having to Renounce Islam

Jim Hoft Sep 20th, 2015 6:33 pm —

In a shocking interview yesterday on the Sean Hannity Radio Show, author Ed Klein said Barack Obama’s former pastor helped Obama accept Christianity without having to renounce Islam.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/14/book-reveals-obama-ally-who-bribed-jeremiah-wright-to-stay-quiet/reported:

Klein says Obama originally sought out Wright to discuss community activism.

“Quickly the conversations turned from picking up garbage on the street and getting streetlights put up on street corners to political matters and religious matters,” Klein says. “And the Rev. Wright turned into really a substitute father figure, who guided Obama in the two major areas of his life.”

The first area was Obama’s identity — just who was he?

“Obama was steeped in Islam but knew nothing about Christianity,” Klein says.

Klein asked Wright if he converted Obama from being a Muslim into a Christian.

“He said, I don’t know about that. but I can tell you that I made it easy for him to come to an understanding of who Jesus Christ is and not feel that he was turning his back on his Islamic friends and his Islamic traditions and his understanding of Islam,” Klein says.

The second area was Obama’s political philosophy. Wright introduced Obama to Black Liberation theology.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/flashback-jeremiah-wright-i-made-it-comfortable-for-obama-to-accept-christianity-without-having-to-renounce-islam-video-report/

Last edited by Markle on 9/21/2015, 5:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:Is he talking about that time when the Hillary Clinton campaign fired a staffer for forwarding a chain email and apologized to the Obama campaign?

That was SO typical Clinton! How did they go about UN-ringing the bell again?

They fired a staffer...wow...that'll teach 'em!

One such e-mail they sent founded the Kenyan birth allegations that still follow the president today, reported the Telegraph.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2437318/did-hillary-clinton-really-start-obama-birther-and-muslim-rumors-like-donald-trump-says/#WHiZ58IxlFiCYzPi.99

Still serving its purpose is it not?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
Salinsky wrote:Is he talking about that time when the Hillary Clinton campaign fired a staffer for forwarding a chain email and apologized to the Obama campaign?

That was SO typical Clinton!  How did they go about UN-ringing the bell again?

One such e-mail they sent founded the Kenyan birth allegations that still follow the president today, reported the Telegraph.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2437318/did-hillary-clinton-really-start-obama-birther-and-muslim-rumors-like-donald-trump-says/#WHiZ58IxlFiCYzPi.99

Markle, do you agree that all of this "Obama is a muslim!" stuff is completely idiotic? Wouldn't you agree that one would have to be an abject moron to buy any of that stuff?

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:

That was SO typical Clinton!  How did they go about UN-ringing the bell again?

Markle, do you agree that all of this "Obama is a muslim!" stuff is completely idiotic?  Wouldn't you agree that one would have to be an abject moron to buy any of that stuff?

Based on what semi--retired President Obama has said, and his actions, one has to be an abject moron NOT to consider it a strong possibility.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Morning Joe: Hypocritical Hillary Created the Obama Muslim Rumor Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Markle, do you agree that all of this "Obama is a muslim!" stuff is completely idiotic?  Wouldn't you agree that one would have to be an abject moron to buy any of that stuff?

Based on what semi--retired President Obama has said, and his actions, one has to be an abject moron NOT to consider it a strong possibility.

Morning Joe: Hypocritical Hillary Created the Obama Muslim Rumor 5yxbm

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Obama IS a Muslim

knothead

knothead

Obamasucks wrote:Obama IS a Muslim

Whew . . . . . . glad you settled that! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Morning Joe: Hypocritical Hillary Created the Obama Muslim Rumor 5yxbm[/quote]

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Morning Joe: Hypocritical Hillary Created the Obama Muslim Rumor 5yxbm
[/quote]

Morning Joe: Hypocritical Hillary Created the Obama Muslim Rumor 1e8584e6-fdc0-464f-b726-c2f9f8cfb35b_zpsd5ywxrcp

Only a Muslim couid act like Obama does

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:Flashback =>Jeremiah Wright: I “Made It Comfortable” For Obama to Accept Christianity Without Having to Renounce Islam

Jim Hoft Sep 20th, 2015 6:33 pm —

In a shocking interview yesterday on the Sean Hannity Radio Show, author Ed Klein said Barack Obama’s former pastor helped Obama accept Christianity without having to renounce Islam.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/14/book-reveals-obama-ally-who-bribed-jeremiah-wright-to-stay-quiet/reported:

Klein says Obama originally sought out Wright to discuss community activism.

“Quickly the conversations turned from picking up garbage on the street and getting streetlights put up on street corners to political matters and religious matters,” Klein says. “And the Rev. Wright turned into really a substitute father figure, who guided Obama in the two major areas of his life.”

The first area was Obama’s identity — just who was he?

“Obama was steeped in Islam but knew nothing about Christianity,” Klein says.

Klein asked Wright if he converted Obama from being a Muslim into a Christian.

“He said, I don’t know about that. but I can tell you that I made it easy for him to come to an understanding of who Jesus Christ is and not feel that he was turning his back on his Islamic friends and his Islamic traditions and his understanding of Islam,” Klein says.

The second area was Obama’s political philosophy. Wright introduced Obama to Black Liberation theology.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/flashback-jeremiah-wright-i-made-it-comfortable-for-obama-to-accept-christianity-without-having-to-renounce-islam-video-report/

This is nothing but heresay. Ed Klein is hardly a reliable source for ANYTHING, and Hannity's a PINHEAD with a Napoleon complex.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Here's something real for all you conservatives to worry about .... Bernie's a Jew. LOL

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Black pediatric surgeons who want to eliminate the U.S. Constitution to push Christian theocracy, should not be allowed to be interviewed live by reporters.

Here's a new anti-Obama rumor: Obama uses the grand old flag for a napkin.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Scarborough...what a grifter. The false narrative that Obama is a Muslim has been promoted by a multitude of Republicans...by almost every talking head on FOX, including Hannity, Beck, Palin, Pirro, O'Reilly...by that flake dentist Orly Taitz, by the lying author Jerome Corsi and by convicted liar Dinesh D'Sousa, by numerous radio "personalities"...

but Hillary's public denial of the falsehoods wasn't "forceful" enough? Sure, Joe...now tell us another fairy tale...maybe the one about the dead intern in your office...or about how you quit Congress to be with your family.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

obamasucks,  one question.
Why would a muslim be the one pushing for gay rights?  An actual muslim would never do that because he couldn't still be a muslim if he did.  

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:obamasucks,  one question.
Why would a muslim be the one pushing for gay rights?  An actual muslim would never do that because he couldn't still be a muslim if he did.  

He was opposed to gay marriage before he was for gay marriage.

As you know too, the Koran makes special exemptions for lying so long as it promotes Islam.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum