Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama's own words show his love for Islam and his hatred of Christianity...

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Quite simple.  He has expressed his affection for Muslims and their philosophy many times.  As such, he expresses his disdain for Christians.  Does the Koran NOT call for killing all infidels?

The actual quote from the book “Audacity of Hope” is from page 261 and is as follows: “Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

You are really trolling the deepest of the deep with that very lame assumption.

You and Obamasucks will just have to endure the next 15+ months of President Obama's remaining term. I hope the time passes very slowly for both of you, and irritates you both intensely. The president isn't going to resign, be impeached, or otherwise leave before January of 2017. Instead of focusing on Obama, you should rather be focusing on who will replace him. A Republican elected POTUS in 2016 is not a sure bet.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Nope, he will surely continue to cement his place in the history pages as the worst POTUS ever. Somewhere in Georgia, Mr. Peanut is a happy camper.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Once again, will someone show me an Obama statement where he says he hates Christianity?  ....

I thought not.  

Quite simple.  He has expressed his affection for Muslims and their philosophy many times.  As such, he expresses his disdain for Christians.  Does the Koran NOT call for killing all infidels?

The actual quote from the book “Audacity of Hope” is from page 261 and is as follows: “Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

You have not presented a single statement from Obama indicating he hates Christians. Not one. Jump Markle, no one will stop you. LOL

polecat

polecat

Pro Choice
Pro Gay
Pro Women Rights
Eats Bacon
Drinks Beer...

Yep, Worst Muslim Ever!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Once again, will someone show me an Obama statement where he says he hates Christianity?  ....

I thought not.  

Quite simple.  He has expressed his affection for Muslims and their philosophy many times.  As such, he expresses his disdain for Christians.  Does the Koran NOT call for killing all infidels?

Thanks for reminding us what a just and honorable president we have in Mr. Obama.  The statement you quoted is all about American equality and justice.  While none of us here have any doubt how you hate the poor, and all brown and black people, I've no doubt you would applaud threatening and oppressing American Muslims for their religious preference -- which, of course, is about as anti-American as it was to deny black Americans the right to vote for more than two centuries.  Obama honors the concept of American equality.  You represent all that's detestable in our country.  Fortunately, you're laughable and harmless.  Now rush to your cliche file and fire back some devastating image which tells us how desperate you really are.  LOL  

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:Nope, he will surely continue to cement his place in the history pages as the worst POTUS ever. Somewhere in Georgia, Mr. Peanut is a happy camper.

Both former president Carter and President Obama had more wisdom than George W. Bush, the first certified moron to be elected President of the United States.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

George was the punch line of a bad joke played on America. No one running is worth chit.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:George was the punch line of a bad joke played on America. No one running is worth chit.

I agree with you with one exception: Bernie Sanders.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I thought not.  

You have not presented a single statement from Obama indicating he hates Christians.  Not one.  Jump Markle, no one will stop you.  LOL

Not my fault you choose to ignore the facts. As you well know, and go out of your way to ignore, here we see semi-retired President Obama stating that he will stand with Muslims if the political winds shift in an ugly direction. As they have today with all the Islamic terrorist attacks. As you know also, the Koran, which President Obama said he is standing with, calls for the destruction of all Infidels. That includes you Wordslinger.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Not my fault you choose to ignore the facts.  As you well know, and go out of your way to ignore, here we see semi-retired President Obama stating that he will stand with Muslims if the political winds shift in an ugly direction.  As they have today with all the Islamic terrorist attacks.  As you know also, the Koran, which President Obama said he is standing with, calls for the destruction of all Infidels.  That includes you Wordslinger.

Obama's own words show his love for Islam and his hatred of Christianity... - Page 2 3e254c310491892009a9e13c73480705c1c8a4ae06c2627c5812da0bd7007a5d

Markle

Markle

Yeah, FACTS are so difficult for Progressives to accept.

Keep up the good work!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Yeah, FACTS are so difficult for Progressives to accept.

Your FACTS are pure bullshit. Keep up the good work!

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Then prove them wrong... that should be simple enough to do.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Then it should be a piece of cake for you to prove me wrong. Come on, step up, show us all where what I posted is not factual.

If you cannot, then are you not lying? What else would you call it?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:If you cannot, then are you not lying?  What else would you call it?

I won't waste my time trying to disprove your sophomoric horsehockey. It disproves itself, really.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:If you cannot, then are you not lying?  What else would you call it?

I won't waste my time trying to disprove your sophomoric horsehockey. It disproves itself, really.

THANK YOU! ONCE AGAIN...PROGRESSIVES PROVE THEY HAVE...

Obama's own words show his love for Islam and his hatred of Christianity... - Page 2 Nothing%20plus%20nothing_zpsp5o32y9v

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Obama's own words show his love for Islam and his hatred of Christianity... - Page 2 Nothing%20plus%20nothing_zpsp5o32y9v

That image has been saved for future use...... ON YOUR POSTS!!! Wink

Thank you, as it definitely applies.......

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Obama's own words show his love for Islam and his hatred of Christianity... - Page 2 Nothing%20plus%20nothing_zpsp5o32y9v

That image has been saved for future use...... ON YOUR POSTS!!! Wink

Thank you, as it definitely applies.......

Obama's own words show his love for Islam and his hatred of Christianity... - Page 2 E2454354-4d44-4ac6-9b35-84e4be224b5b

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Then it should be a piece of cake for you to prove me wrong.  Come on, step up, show us all where what I posted is not factual.

If you cannot, then are you not lying?  What else would you call it?

Your inferences and carefully excised statements lifted from Obama's writings do not once, not anywhere, state or claim he hates Christians. It's just like your faith in Jesus ... totally without any evidence of reality.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I thought not.  

You have not presented a single statement from Obama indicating he hates Christians.  Not one.  Jump Markle, no one will stop you.  LOL

Not my fault you choose to ignore the facts.  As you well know, and go out of your way to ignore, here we see semi-retired President Obama stating that he will stand with Muslims if the political winds shift in an ugly direction.  As they have today with all the Islamic terrorist attacks.  As you know also, the Koran, which President Obama said he is standing with, calls for the destruction of all Infidels.  That includes you Wordslinger.

Obama is acting in the best traditions of an honorable President -- he's saying that if Americans began to oppress American Muslims because of their faith, he'll stand with them. That dovetails nicely with the idea that no single religion is to have institutional preference under our law.

And as far as I'm concerned the Quran and your Bible are equal examples of ancient nonsense -- Allah is God is Jesus ... crapola. Mr. Obama claims he is a Christian, why shouldn't I believe him? Should someone disbelieve you are a Christian to suit their political goals?

You're a despicable, bigoted hate-monger Semi-sane Markle, and a full fledged liar.

Show us where Obama says he hates Christians ... and if you can't then we know once again, you're nothing but a lying, cheap, curmudgeon.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wordslinger wrote:you're nothing but a lying, cheap, curmudgeon.

Obama's own words show his love for Islam and his hatred of Christianity... - Page 2 Cool_t10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum