Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama's own words show his love for Islam and his hatred of Christianity...

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

10 Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam

#1 “Islam has always been part of America”

#2 “we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities”

#3 “These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”

#4 “America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”

#5 “So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed”

#6 “Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality”

#7 “As a young man, I worked in Chicago communities where many found dignity and peace in their Muslim faith.”

#8 “I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month.”

#9 “That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn’t. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”

#10 “I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------
10 Quotes By Barack Obama About Christianity

#1 “Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation”

#2 “We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation.”

#3 “Which passages of scripture should guide our public policy?  Should we go with Leviticus, which suggests slavery is OK and that eating shellfish is an abomination?  Or we could go with Deuteronomy, which suggests stoning your child if he strays from the faith?”

#4 “Even those who claim the Bible’s inerrancy make distinctions between Scriptural edicts, sensing that some passages – the Ten Commandments, say, or a belief in Christ’s divinity – are central to Christian faith, while others are more culturally specific and may be modified to accommodate modern life.”

#5 “The American people intuitively understand this, which is why the majority of Catholics practice birth control and some of those opposed to gay marriage nevertheless are opposed to a Constitutional amendment to ban it. Religious leadership need not accept such wisdom in counseling their flocks, but they should recognize this wisdom in their politics.”

#6 From Obama’s book, The Audacity of Hope: “I am not willing to have the state deny American citizens a civil union that confers equivalent rights on such basic matters as hospital visitation or health insurance coverage simply because the people they love are of the same sex—nor am I willing to accept a reading of the Bible that considers an obscure line in Romans to be more defining of Christianity than the Sermon on the Mount.”

#7 “I find it hard to believe that my God would consign four-fifths of the world to hell.  I can’t imagine that my God would allow some little Hindu kid in India who never interacts with the Christian faith to somehow burn for all eternity.  That’s just not part of my religious makeup.”

#8 “Those opposed to abortion cannot simply invoke God’s will–they have to explain why abortion violates some principle that is accessible to people of all faiths.”

#9 On his support for civil unions for gay couples: “If people find that controversial then I would just refer them to the Sermon on the Mount.”

#10 “I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people.”

Don't expect the Dems to give this the proper perspective. He is a Muslim.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Are you suddenly allowing poster Obamasucks to project his thoughts through you? We might be able to find a cure for this.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obamasucks wrote:Don't expect the Dems to give this the proper perspective.  He is a Muslim.

Sucks it sucks to agree with you...but yeah he's radical.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:10 Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam

#1 “Islam has always been part of America”

#2 “we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities”

#3 “These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”

#4 “America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”

#5 “So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed”

#6 “Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality”

#7 “As a young man, I worked in Chicago communities where many found dignity and peace in their Muslim faith.”

#8 “I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month.”

#9 “That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn’t. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”

#10 “I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------
10 Quotes By Barack Obama About Christianity

#1 “Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation”

#2 “We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation.”

#3 “Which passages of scripture should guide our public policy?  Should we go with Leviticus, which suggests slavery is OK and that eating shellfish is an abomination?  Or we could go with Deuteronomy, which suggests stoning your child if he strays from the faith?”

#4 “Even those who claim the Bible’s inerrancy make distinctions between Scriptural edicts, sensing that some passages – the Ten Commandments, say, or a belief in Christ’s divinity – are central to Christian faith, while others are more culturally specific and may be modified to accommodate modern life.”

#5 “The American people intuitively understand this, which is why the majority of Catholics practice birth control and some of those opposed to gay marriage nevertheless are opposed to a Constitutional amendment to ban it. Religious leadership need not accept such wisdom in counseling their flocks, but they should recognize this wisdom in their politics.”

#6 From Obama’s book, The Audacity of Hope: “I am not willing to have the state deny American citizens a civil union that confers equivalent rights on such basic matters as hospital visitation or health insurance coverage simply because the people they love are of the same sex—nor am I willing to accept a reading of the Bible that considers an obscure line in Romans to be more defining of Christianity than the Sermon on the Mount.”

#7 “I find it hard to believe that my God would consign four-fifths of the world to hell.  I can’t imagine that my God would allow some little Hindu kid in India who never interacts with the Christian faith to somehow burn for all eternity.  That’s just not part of my religious makeup.”

#8 “Those opposed to abortion cannot simply invoke God’s will–they have to explain why abortion violates some principle that is accessible to people of all faiths.”

#9 On his support for civil unions for gay couples: “If people find that controversial then I would just refer them to the Sermon on the Mount.”

#10 “I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people.”

Mr. Obama is absolutely right -- we are not now and never have been a Christian nation. There were Muslims here, as well as Jews, etc. before the Declaration of Independence, and the Constitution makes it clear that there is no official religion in America. You think you're going to change that, you really ARE a fool.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

In the header of this thread you claim Obama's words show his hatred for Christianity. Show me where he says he hates Christianity please ... or STFU.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well I guess it's a character flaw of mine..I like Christians a whole lot better than I like Muslims and their sharia law and stuff but hey if they take over you could be the first to lose your head....I am sure your disrespect of all things religious will earn you a blade on the neck from some Allah Akbar guy. I guess the Mayflower and Jamestown and all the founding fathers were praying to thin air....

Wordslinger will be one of the first ones beheaded, burned or drowned if Sharia law comes to pass. We've already seen the Muslim PoTus ignore the Constitution multiple times. Doing it once more as a stealth Muslim to get what he wants through taqyia is par for the course.

In Shi'a Islam, taqiya (تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah) is a form of religious veil, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts, specially while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:Doing it once more as a stealth Muslim

Now wait a minute.... You have already called the President a "Muslim" many times on this orum. Now you are saying he is a "stealth Muslim." WTF is a "stealth Muslim"? I think you are digging labels out of your anus now.....

See if this dude can get you a better connection to your source of information:

Obama's own words show his love for Islam and his hatred of Christianity... Tinfoil_hat_antenna

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well I guess it's a character flaw of mine..I like Christians a whole lot better than I like Muslims and their sharia law and stuff but hey if they take over you could be the first to lose your head....I am sure your disrespect of all things religious will earn you a blade on the neck from some Allah Akbar guy. I guess the Mayflower and Jamestown and all the founding fathers were praying to thin air....

You need to understand, I'm as much for burying a Muslim terrorist as I am a Christian terrorist. But not all Christians are terrorists, and ditto for Muslims. Obviously you couldn't find any Obama quote that denigrates Christians. What a plastic fraud you fatuous Christians are!

I had a number of Muslim friends when I was living in the Philippines. I must say I admire and like them a helluva lot better than I do you.

Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Well I guess it's a character flaw of mine..I like Christians a whole lot better than I like Muslims and their sharia law and stuff but hey if they take over you could be the first to lose your head....I am sure your disrespect of all things religious will earn you a blade on the neck from some Allah Akbar guy. I guess the Mayflower and Jamestown and all the founding fathers were praying to thin air....

You need to understand, I'm as much for burying a Muslim terrorist as I am a Christian terrorist.  But not all Christians are terrorists, and ditto for Muslims.  Obviously you couldn't find any Obama quote that denigrates Christians.  What a plastic fraud you fatuous Christians are!

I had a number of Muslim friends when I was living in the Philippines.  I must say I admire and like them a helluva lot better than I do you.

You can't read well can you?

Wordslinger wrote:

I had a number of Muslim friends when I was living in the Philippines.  I must say I admire and like them a helluva lot better than I do you.[/b]

We are gonna fry that goose as well.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

I had a number of Muslim friends when I was living in the Philippines.  I must say I admire and like them a helluva lot better than I do you.[/b]

Will you replicate the Auschwitz model, or use Dachau instead? Is there a more effective extermination method available than the old-fashioned Zyklon-B gas? I am sure your buddy Bibi can provide advisors on how to carry-out the deed. His government is, after all, modeled after Nazi Germany's was.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Will you replicate the Auschwitz model, or use Dachau instead? Is there a more effective extermination method available than the old-fashioned Zyklon-B gas? I am sure your buddy Bibi can provide advisors on how to carry-out the deed. His government is, after all, modeled after Nazi Germany's was.

Ahhh the anti-Semite statement of which you must always make one per day. You can't even post something relate to what I was talking to word about (Muslims in PI).

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Dear SucksObama ... do you really think all Muslims are your enemy? Stop watching Hannity ... LOL

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Dear SucksObama ... do you really think all Muslims are your enemy?  Stop watching Hannity ... LOL

Your childishness is really impressive.

Not ALL Americans love America. As you so pointedly demonstrate on a daily basis.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Dear SucksObama ... do you really think all Muslims are your enemy?  Stop watching Hannity ... LOL

Not ALL Americans love America.  As you so pointedly demonstrate on a daily basis.

Your America is one owned and operated by the largest bloodsucking corporations.  A place where all new jobs are part-time, and the middle class and those living in poverty are victims of a system that's fallen under the control of the 1%.  Where racial hatred, religious hatred and political hatred adds to the dysfunctionalism.  And where even anti-intellectualism flourishes.  Where, according to fascists like you, the great majority of scientists have an evil "agenda."  You may love the America that is, but like my hero Bernie Sanders, I don't.  I hate Amerika Inc.  I hate the thought that my country is the most warlike country in the world, a country that from its start has committed crimes against humanity, and is still doing so.  And I hate the fact that our history texts afford progress and development 95% of the coverage, and give the subject of genocide and torture and rendition, less than 2%.  I hate, with passion, the despicable fact that we incarcerate more of our citizens than any other country.  I hate that our local police officers have been melded into a violence-prone, heavily armed military force composed of frightened, angry men who consider the American people their worst enemy.  I hate that companies like Monsanto and Du Pont and Bayer and other fascist corporations have bought legislators so their murderous, hazardous, destructive products remain on the market, killing our animals, insects, and our children -- in the name of profit.  

Yes Semi-Sane "I know NOSSING!" Markle, I hate what's wrong about our country.  And you don't.    
Reality!

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Not ALL Americans love America.  As you so pointedly demonstrate on a daily basis.

Your America is one owned and operated by the largest bloodsucking corporations.  A place where all new jobs are part-time, and the middle class and those living in poverty are victims of a system that's fallen under the control of the 1%.  Where racial hatred, religious hatred and political hatred adds to the dysfunctionalism.  And where even anti-intellectualism flourishes.  Where, according to fascists like you, the great majority of scientists have an evil "agenda."  You may love the America that is, but like my hero Bernie Sanders, I don't.  I hate Amerika Inc.  I hate the thought that my country is the most warlike country in the world, a country that from its start has committed crimes against humanity, and is still doing so.  And I hate the fact that our history texts afford progress and development 95% of the coverage, and give the subject of genocide and torture and rendition, less than 2%.  I hate, with passion, the despicable fact that we incarcerate more of our citizens than any other country.  I hate that our local police officers have been melded into a violence-prone, heavily armed military force composed of frightened, angry men who consider the American people their worst enemy.  I hate that companies like Monsanto and Du Pont and Bayer and other fascist corporations have bought legislators so their murderous, hazardous, destructive products remain on the market, killing our animals, insects, and our children -- in the name of profit.  

Yes Semi-Sane "I know NOSSING!" Markle, I hate what's wrong about our country.  And you don't.   
Reality!

YOUR OPINION and that doesn't make you right.

AGAIN, you left off your beloved signature!

Obama's own words show his love for Islam and his hatred of Christianity... Hitlers-train-Amerika_zpseebd91bd

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Obama's own words show his love for Islam and his hatred of Christianity... Hitlers-train-Amerika_zpseebd91bd

I believe you are the one who persists in trying to associate Wordslinger with the stupid train photo.

Hypocritically, you default to the Socrates meme when ever anybody attacks you.....

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Reality!

YOUR OPINION and that doesn't make you right.

AGAIN, you left off your beloved signature!

Obama's own words show his love for Islam and his hatred of Christianity... Hitlers-train-Amerika_zpseebd91bd

Actually, I enjoy everytime you run one of your Nazi cliches. It confirms that I just bitch-slapped you and you have no retort other than a cliche. Keep'em coming old boy .... how about a shot of your idol Goebels?

Well... as long as you support obama's fascist obamacaid and his obfuscation of transparency... you are complicit.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Once again, will someone show me an Obama statement where he says he hates Christianity? ....

I thought not.

Wordslinger wrote:Once again, will someone show me an Obama statement where he says he hates Christianity?  ....

I thought not.  

Actions speak louder than words. Show me where he is wanting to import 10k Christian refugees. Had he said so, it would have been head line news

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Once again, will someone show me an Obama statement where he says he hates Christianity?  ....

I thought not.  

Quite simple. He has expressed his affection for Muslims and their philosophy many times. As such, he expresses his disdain for Christians. Does the Koran NOT call for killing all infidels?

The actual quote from the book “Audacity of Hope” is from page 261 and is as follows: “Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum