Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today is 9/11 - Never Forget

+4
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 4:41 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 911-kurt1

Microsoft Flight simulator is quite an amazing feature if you don't plan on landing the planes on a runway.

Would you be willing to fly with someone who claimed to be a pilot, and whose only experience at flying was with Microsoft flight simulator? Please go do this and report back to us on your experience (if you manage to live).

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

27Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 4:59 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

“Our president may lie, but he will lie effectively and spectacularly, with all the epic stagecraft and lighting and special effects available to the White House publicity apparatus. He is never a hack, never a half-assed, off-the-cuff, squirming, my-dog-ate-my-homework sort of liar. Or at least he wasn't until George W. Bush came around.

'They hate our freedoms' was possibly the dumbest, most insulting piece of bullshit ever to escape the lips of an American president. As an explanation for the appalling tragedy of 9/11... it was insufficient even as a calculated effort to snow an uneducated public.”

― Matt Taibbi, The Great Derangement: A Terrifying True Story of War, Politics, and Religion at the Twilight of the American Empire

28Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 5:07 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

With all this illegal immigration, race baiting, importing radical Muslims, spending more money than is in the UNIVERSE, man-hating, drugged out, GMO fed, A.D.D. Autistic, vaccine induced disease, climate guessing, more guns than ever country..I wonder if it isn't the twilight of the empire...Yup the old patriarchs will have to rise up and straighten out the mess you progressives made of it....there will be blood.....

29Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 5:17 pm

by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 10:41 pm
Obamasucks wrote:

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

See the image

Microsoft Flight simulator is quite an amazing feature if you don't plan on landing the planes on a runway.

Would you be willing to fly with someone who claimed to be a pilot, and whose only experience at flying was with Microsoft flight simulator? Please go do this and report back to us on your experience (if you manage to live).
-----
They didnt have the goal of landing dude, it was a one way trip for hijackers

30Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 5:34 pm

Markle

Markle

Just sad.

On Sept. 12, 2001, and for a years after, everyone Progressives, Conservatives, Democrats, Independents and Republicans all supported defending ourselves and destroying the terrorists who attacked America, with little difference from the Japanese sneak attack on Pearl Harbor.

Now, for reason's known only to themselves, Progressives find it preferable to ridicule America for the attack.

How anyone can be filled with so much hate, because WE were attacked by Islamic Terrorists, I have no clue.

31Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 5:38 pm

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:Just sad.

On Sept. 12, 2001, and for a years after, everyone Progressives, Conservatives, Democrats, Independents and Republicans all supported defending ourselves and destroying the terrorists who attacked America, with little difference from the Japanese sneak attack on Pearl Harbor.

Now, for reason's known only to themselves, Progressives find it preferable to ridicule America for the attack.

How anyone can be filled with so much hate, because WE were attacked by Islamic Terrorists, I have no clue.

Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Screen22

32Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 6:33 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:They didnt have the goal of landing dude, it was a one way trip for hijackers

And you think it's easy to control an aircraft that is flying straight and level with little real hands-on training? Ha! I can tell you know little to nothing about actual flying.

33Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 11:24 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
There is no "democrat cable news network" 

Nah,  just like there's no republican cable news network.  It's all just in my imagination.

There's nothing like FOX on the Democratic side.  FOX is mostly 24/7 fearmongering.  That's all the GOP has.

Fox is republican.  MSNBC is democrat.  For anyone to not know that, he or she would have to be Helen Keller.  Because even if Stevie Wonder was a viewer,  the sound alone would be enough to reveal that.  It doesn't even require eyesight.

34Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 11:26 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:They didnt have the goal of landing dude, it was a one way trip for hijackers

And you think it's easy to control an aircraft that is flying straight and level with little real hands-on training? Ha! I can tell you know little to nothing about actual flying.

So who was flying the aircraft if it wasn't the Saudi hijackers?

35Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 11:42 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

19 Dirka dirkas managed to do that 14 years ago. It can't be that hard

36Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 11:53 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What the truthers never talk about is this. If it wasn't the suicidal ragheads who were flying the planes, then who was it? And I mean what other pilots would be willing to commit suicide in this manner?

DICK CHENEY: "Son, I want you to crash an airliner into the World Trade Center and commit suicide by doing so. That way we can blame it on muslims".

ANY ACTUAL PILOT DICK CHENEY IS SAYING THIS TOO:
"Say what? Pops, you must be outta your fricking mind".

37Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/13/2015, 8:08 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:With all this illegal immigration, race baiting, importing radical Muslims, spending more money than is in the UNIVERSE, man-hating, drugged out, GMO fed, A.D.D. Autistic, vaccine induced disease, climate guessing, more guns than ever country..I wonder if it isn't the twilight of the empire...Yup the old patriarchs will have to rise up and straighten out the mess you progressives made of it....there will be blood.....

There already was blood...a sea of it.

Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Bloody_hands_bush

38Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/13/2015, 8:14 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:With all this illegal immigration, race baiting, importing radical Muslims, spending more money than is in the UNIVERSE, man-hating, drugged out, GMO fed, A.D.D. Autistic, vaccine induced disease, climate guessing, more guns than ever country..I wonder if it isn't the twilight of the empire...Yup the old patriarchs will have to rise up and straighten out the mess you progressives made of it....there will be blood.....

There already was blood...a sea of it.

Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Bloody_hands_bush

39Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/13/2015, 9:15 pm

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

They HAD hands on training. Those flight schools have top notch flight simulators. Far less expensive and dangerous than flying an actual plane. They had years to train and unlimited funds.

EVEN YOU have to admit that the hardest part of flying an airplane is landing and taking off.

Many years ago I had a friend who owned two Mig fighter jets. Yeah, I know, conspicuous consumption. He took me up a couple times, most incredible experience of my life. He let me fly it on the straight and level. SERIOUSLY DOUBT he would have let me try to take off or land. Especially since I cannot fly any plane.

40Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/13/2015, 9:24 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

They HAD hands on training.  Those flight schools have top notch flight simulators.  Far less expensive and dangerous than flying an actual plane.  They had years to train and unlimited funds.

EVEN YOU have to admit that the hardest part of flying an airplane is landing and taking off.

Many years ago I had a friend who owned two Mig fighter jets.  Yeah, I know, conspicuous consumption.  He took me up a couple times, most incredible experience of my life.  He let me fly it on the straight and level.  SERIOUSLY DOUBT he would have let me try to take off or land.  Especially since I cannot fly any plane.

After having 5-minutes of stick-time in a MiG, one does not become a know-it-all about flying. Your knowledge about the subject is the size of a pea (about equal to PeeDog's).

41Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/13/2015, 9:28 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

They HAD hands on training.  Those flight schools have top notch flight simulators.  Far less expensive and dangerous than flying an actual plane.  They had years to train and unlimited funds.

Many years ago I had a friend who owned two Mig fighter jets.  Yeah, I know, conspicuous consumption.  He took me up a couple times, most incredible experience of my life.  He let me fly it on the straight and level.  SERIOUSLY DOUBT he would have let me try to take off or land.  Especially since I cannot fly any plane.

After having 5-minutes of stick-time in a MiG, one does not become a know-it-all about flying. Your knowledge about the subject is the size of a pea (about equal to PeeDog's).

Dude, I would bet my pay from the next three weeks at hurlburt that I have been in more aircraft than you have and understand/briefed the TTPs on how to avoid more SAMs than you can remember. Atta and his boys went to multiple schools in Florida before making their attack on the US

42Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/14/2015, 2:55 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Nah,  just like there's no republican cable news network.  It's all just in my imagination.

There's nothing like FOX on the Democratic side.  FOX is mostly 24/7 fearmongering.  That's all the GOP has.

Fox is republican.  MSNBC is democrat.  For anyone to not know that,   he or she would have to be Helen Keller.  Because even if Stevie Wonder was a viewer,  the sound alone would be enough to reveal that.  It doesn't even require eyesight.

I don't watch either of them, unless it's some isolated broadcast on the internet...but I've always known that Fox was a propaganda outlet for the GOP...since before Bush was "elected". One reason for that is my pretty extensive background in advertising and marketing. Another is that MSNBC has Joe Scarborough...not a Democrat by any stretch of the imagination. And a third is that Fox talking heads continually lie...the lies are obvious, but rarely is anyone held accountable, so we have to conclude that Fox is corrupt through and through.

43Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/14/2015, 3:10 pm

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Absolutely true. If I was on an airliner, and both pilots were unable to function for whatever reason, I'd be the last person chosen if they asked if anyone knew how to fly a plane.

I continue to be at a loss as to the purpose of your posts, and this is no exception!

44Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/14/2015, 3:33 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Fox is republican.  MSNBC is democrat.  For anyone to not know that,   he or she would have to be Helen Keller.  Because even if Stevie Wonder was a viewer,  the sound alone would be enough to reveal that.  It doesn't even require eyesight.

I don't watch either of them, unless it's some isolated broadcast on the internet...but I've always known that Fox was a propaganda outlet for the GOP...since before Bush was "elected".  One reason for that is my pretty extensive background in advertising and marketing.  Another is that MSNBC has Joe Scarborough...not a Democrat by any stretch of the imagination.  And a third is that Fox talking heads continually lie...the lies are obvious, but rarely is anyone held accountable, so we have to conclude that Fox is corrupt through and through.  

You "never watch them" but you're trying to educate someone who watches both of them all the time.  

So you think Joe Scarborough is typical of the content on MSNBC?  
Scarborough is to MSNBC what Bob Beckel or Juan Williams or Alan Colmes is to Fox News Channel.  The inclusion of a token representative from the enemy side so that both networks can claim to not be partisan.  It's so ludicrous it even makes actual wrastlin look legitimate in comparison.

45Today is 9/11 - Never Forget - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/14/2015, 7:47 pm

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I don't watch either of them, unless it's some isolated broadcast on the internet...but I've always known that Fox was a propaganda outlet for the GOP...since before Bush was "elected".  One reason for that is my pretty extensive background in advertising and marketing.  Another is that MSNBC has Joe Scarborough...not a Democrat by any stretch of the imagination.  And a third is that Fox talking heads continually lie...the lies are obvious, but rarely is anyone held accountable, so we have to conclude that Fox is corrupt through and through.  

You "never watch them" but you're trying to educate someone who watches both of them all the time.  

So you think Joe Scarborough is typical of the content on MSNBC?  
Scarborough is to MSNBC what Bob Beckel or Juan Williams or Alan Colmes is to Fox News Channel.  The inclusion of a token representative from the enemy side so that both networks can claim to not be partisan.  It's so ludicrous it even makes actual wrastlin look legitimate in comparison.

Scarborough is far from a Conservative. Bob Beckel is no longer with Fox although they have many, many other Progressives. There is at least one or more on every opinion show.

MSNBC has never, and could never profess to be fair and balanced...not ever.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum