Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today is 9/11 - Never Forget

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/11/2015, 8:51 am

Sal

Sal

Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 700

2seaoat

The consequences were hundreds of thousands of innocents who died. Every action has a reaction, and often the reaction is worse than the action.

How very leftist of you to make light of and celebrate the day that cost the lives of so many innocent americans.

Y'all really do hate our country. The pendulum will swing comrade... it always does.

Sal

Sal

I'm not making light of anything.

I love this country, and hate those bent on destroying it ...

... like you.

Bush listened to the briefing [Bin Laden determined to strike in US], Suskind says, then told the CIA briefer: “All right. You’ve covered your ass, now.”

2seaoat

Hundreds of thousands dead.......who is making light of or celebrating innocents dying? Your attempt to associate "leftist" with the non existent comments is typical.....some here are entirely lost and angry that life has passed them by.

6Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/11/2015, 12:18 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Salinsky wrote:Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 700

I was thinking the same thing.......  I wonder what was going through Dumbya's mind when the event went down?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

7Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/11/2015, 12:24 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

How come Bush wasn't wearing his American flag lapel pin on that day? Imagine, setting such a poor and non-patriotic example for those kids as he slept his way through the attacks while he read that book.....

polecat

polecat

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I was thinking the same thing.......  I wonder what was going through Dumbya's mind when the event went down?

This
19 people from Saudi Arabia just attacked the United States so lets invade Iraq.

2seaoat

19 people from Saudi Arabia just attacked the United States so lets invade Iraq.

You push a boulder down a mountain which rolls into a town.....do not be surprised by the damages done.

10Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/11/2015, 6:35 pm

2seaoat wrote:

You push a boulder down a mountain which rolls into a town.....do not be surprised by the damages done.

But you ofcourse know there was much more involved in the provocative acts of saddam. Gassing the iranians and his own citizens... invading peaceful neighbors... the dude was the worst kind of despot. You support under this administration overturning those dictators... but can't find it in yourself to rationalize similar actions under the same goal as the enemy of your ideology. Purely political... from a pub. I have always been against military intervention... and enabling those that wish us dead. You have chosen the later... what a putz.

11Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/11/2015, 6:40 pm

2seaoat

I supported the invasion. I was wrong. It was idiotic.

12Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/11/2015, 7:55 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:the dude was the worst kind of despot.

We proved in 1991 (the first Persian Gulf War) how little his stick was. We contained Saddam then and he was still contained in 2003. There was no need to invade Iraq to keep Saddam contained. We didn't have to invade the Soviet Union during the Cold War to keep the Russians contained. That same logic was working fine with Saddam.

Semi-demented poster Markle can fulminate all he wants on this, post lists of politicians who thought Saddam needed to be overthrown. It does not change the above logic. It would have been far more effective and cheaper to simply keep cool heads, keep the sanctions on Iraq and the no-fly zones in place, and continue what was working.

I can only imagine how different things would be in Mesopotamia, compared to today, if Dumbya had "just said no" to the invasion of Iraq.

13Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/11/2015, 8:09 pm

2seaoat wrote:I supported the invasion. I was wrong. It was idiotic.

But today we know that the battle against isis has been a fraud... that the real circumstances are constructed.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/11/politics/intelligence-agencies-isis-analysts-investigation/index.html

14Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/11/2015, 9:31 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Pkr,

Much of ISIS was created by the same Saddam sunnis left over from the invasion/occupation.
Which makes the decision to invade Irag even worse than the decision to invade Vietnam.
Both accomplished nothing. But one has resulted in a lot more negative blowback aimed at us.
Once Vietnam was over, it was over. But this one goes on virtually forever.

15Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/11/2015, 11:19 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:Which makes the decision to invade Irag even worse than the decision to invade Vietnam.

No doubt. You would have thought we would learn a lesson from the ill-fated Vietnam adventure.

But, the chickenhawks who ruled the roost in Dumbya's administration thought they knew better. If only Bush had stayed out of politics, where would our nation be today?

16Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 6:56 am

Bob wrote:Pkr,

Much of ISIS was created by the same Saddam sunnis left over from the invasion/occupation.
Which makes the decision to invade Irag even worse than the decision to invade Vietnam.
Both accomplished nothing. But one has resulted in a lot more negative blowback aimed at us.
Once Vietnam was over, it was over. But this one goes on virtually forever.

Agreed... but the terms to which saddam had agreed and the un was to enforce were ignored.

Clinton largely was weak on diplomatic sanctions... that's enabling. It's somewhat similar to obama's iran.

17Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 11:34 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:

Both accomplished nothing.  But one has resulted in a lot more negative blowback aimed at us.  
Once Vietnam was over,  it was over.  But this one goes on virtually forever.

Agreed... but the terms to which saddam had agreed and the un was to enforce were ignored.

North Korea is known to be just as despotic and just as much of an international outlaw.  But not even the most chickenhawk of all are even suggesting we invade and occupy North Korea.

The plain truth is our government invaded and occupied Iraq to avenge 9/11 even though Iraq had no role in 9/11.  And to make matters even worse, they probably did it to throw the suspicion off the Saudis who financed the hijackers.

18Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 11:41 pm

Bob wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Both accomplished nothing.  But one has resulted in a lot more negative blowback aimed at us.  
Once Vietnam was over,  it was over.  But this one goes on virtually forever.

North Korea is known to be just as despotic and just as much of an international outlaw.  But not even the most chickenhawk of all are even suggesting we invade and occupy North Korea.

The plain truth is our government invaded and occupied Iraq to avenge 9/11 even though Iraq had no role in 9/11.  And to make matters even worse, they probably did it to throw the suspicion off the Saudis who financed the hijackers.

Who is NK terrorizing?

19Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 11:42 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I can theorize about why Obama isn't revealing what's in the 9/11 Commission report either.
It's because our government is now so committed to this military adventurism it's been doing in the middle east for the last 50 years. And it needs the Saudi Royals to help it keep doing that.
And the government knows that if the people learn the truth about who financed the hijackers, that the Saudi alliance would be done for. So it has to try to keep hiding the truth from us.

20Today is 9/11 - Never Forget Empty Re: Today is 9/11 - Never Forget 9/12/2015, 11:45 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obamasucks wrote:

Who is NK terrorizing?

It's terrorizing it's own people. Same as Saddam was.
And it's threatening it's neighbors. Same as Saddam was.

So what's your point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum