Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CNN panel thrashes Hilz responses on email scandal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://freebeacon.com/politics/cnn-panel-thrashes-clinton-over-continued-poor-email-response/

..and 53% of America doesn't trust her.

I didn't see the piece... but I saw the mediamatters headline and they were pissed about it... lol.

No comments from the Dem side of the house ... As usual when facts aren't slanted in their way

2seaoat

I saw Colin Powell on meet the press this morning......hmmmm. He had a personal laptop with separate email from the secure government server, and he did the same as Hillary on the unsecured non government server. This is just a whole lot of nothing and I cannot wait to the hearing in October......this will disappear just like all the other so called scandals.......Hillary remains teflon......and you poor guys have no candidates with platforms which can get them elected in America......it has to be just driving you crazy....oh yea....we see the multiple threads.

Yep here he is nothing to add to the original post, but he will throw a red herring out there to deflect from Hildabeast actions

Hillary can't get elected because the stink of her is too putrid

2seaoat

Exactly what you said about President Obama. When you have a party which is the shills for the Oligarchy who baits the haters to swarm to the Republican Party an issue based campaign comes down to pretend scandal after pretend scandal.....just like 08 and just like 12.....nothing new....nobody is getting excited.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:.....it has to be just driving you crazy....oh yea....we see the multiple threads.

I think if Mrs. Clinton were to be elected POTUS in 2016, Mr. Obamasucks would finally come unglued completely, and would be sent to a padded room in Lakeview before disappearing into the mental health system.

What you surmise is completely correct. Other than repealing Obamacare, abolishing Planned Parenthood, destroying women's rights, and ripping-up the Iran deal and escalating conflict with Iran, what policies have the Republicans advanced thus far that might actually benefit the average American?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum