Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poll reveals most of GOP believes Obama a Muslim

+5
TEOTWAWKI
Wordslinger
knothead
Vikingwoman
ZVUGKTUBM
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:Here's the problem I have with claims that Obama is a muslim.

Fact 1:  Muslims hate queers

Fact 2:  Obama has no problem with queers or elst he wouldn't support queer marriage.

Before semi-retired President Obama was for gay marriage, he was strongly opposed to gay marriage.

But you're just not getting it. Muslims don't change their minds about queers.
At least actual muslims don't.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Actually Bob, War Hero's right about Muslims lying when they feel it to be advantageous. Just like Christians do.

Homosexuals in Islamic countries risk being beheaded or executed. Bob is absolutely correct with his premise. Obama is no Muslim. Frankly, though, I doubt he is much of a Christian either -- except for political purposes. I suspect this is in fact the case for most of the current 94,367 republican candidates for President. Openly declare yourself an Atheist and you instantly torpedo any chance of becoming President, or even Clerk of the County Court ... LOL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yes I understand,  wordslinger,  that muslims are taught that it's okay to lie to further the muslim agenda.

But only to further the muslim agenda.  And the muslim agenda includes the principle that homosexuality is a sin against Allah and Mohamed and the entire muslim religion.

So to say that any actual muslim would lie about that when he or she really has no problem with homosexuality, would be no different than saying somebody is still a muslim even though he/she hates Mohammed's guts.
It's a contradiction in terms.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The latest polls show Bernie ELEVEN points ahead of Hillary in New Hampshire. However, these dramatic improvements in Bernie's popularity are not likely to effect the batshit crazy republicans on this forum from spending 90% of their space attacking Hillary. Who says they have any grasp at all of reality? LOL!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Semi-sane "I know NOSSING!" Markle, our resident fascist, claims Obama has no character, but Herman Cain and Donald Trump do have character. What character! Yessirree sir, when it comes to judging character, you can't do better than old Semi-sane, "I know NOSSING" Markle. Anyone remember when he used to praise Michele Bachmann? LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum