Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SOURCES: Hillary Clinton email markings changed to hide classified info (2seaoat, that's a felony)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

SOURCES: Hillary Clinton email markings changed to hide classified info (2seaoat, that's a felony)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/01/sources-clinton-email-markings-changed-to-hide-contents-shielding-extent/?intcmp=hpbt1

I've speculated about this... how could it be that EVERY classification marking was scrubbed? Other things were her underling staffers sorting through all of the emails... did they all have the necessary clearance? She also copied the emails to zip drive and gave it to her lawyer. I understand he did gain some clearance... but that is still transmitting info that may be of satellite images that are considered top national security. Then there's the third party company that she turned the server over to... what clearance do they have? Who handled it? If they were aware of it's contents then they certainly would've needed permissions to copy it and then destroy it... which I highly doubt they did. There are many serious questions left to be answered concerning the handling of what is OUR property... not hillary's.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum