Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

University of Texas removes statues of Wilson and Jeff Davis from campus.......it's on !

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The Commies are going ACTIVE.

http://www.infowars.com/university-of-texas-removes-jefferson-davis-woodrow-wilson-statues/

Statues of Jefferson Davis and Woodrow Wilson were removed from the campus of the University of Texas at Austin Saturday after a local Confederate heritage group failed to block the move at the state Supreme Court.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Who cares about Woodrow Wilson? He was a tool of the globalist bankers who instituted the Federal Reserve fraud on the American people, and who got the U.S. sucked into WWI.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Who cares about Woodrow Wilson? He was a tool of the globalist bankers who instituted the Federal Reserve fraud on the American people, and who got the U.S. sucked into WWI.

I hated Wilson BUT they start small and nibble away until they are blasting Rushmore..like the Taliban....

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Somehow China's "Cultural Revolution" comes to mind with all this nonsense.  

Where do I report for re-education camp?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world - no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.

Woodrow Wilson quotes

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I hated Wilson BUT they start small and nibble away until they are blasting Rushmore..like the Taliban....

Of late, I have wondered why Teddy Roosevelt's face is even on Mount Rushmore. I know he talked tough, but he was one of the neocons of his day...... He was in the bankers' pockets, too.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Of late, I have wondered why Teddy Roosevelt's face is even on Mount Rushmore. [/color]

Wiki says:

South Dakota historian Doane Robinson is credited with conceiving the idea ....Robinson wanted it to feature western heroes like Lewis and Clark, Red Cloud, and Buffalo Bill Cody

Borglum (the sculptor) decided the sculpture should have a more national focus and chose the four presidents whose likenesses would be carved into the mountain

President Coolidge insisted that, along with Washington, two Republicans and one Democrat be portrayed.

Let's dig up that sob and hang em..!!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

They're removing the Jeff Davis statue, after restoration, to the museum on campus. The Wilson statue will also be restored and moved to a different location on campus. The student government association voted for the relocation, and the president signed the order.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum