Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Nazis of the IDF Can't Hide This Brutality

+3
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:That'll teach them to hide in a hospital ....now on to that orphanage.....

They learned much from their Nazi oppressors of the old days. Hitler would be amazed at how much they took from him.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:GAza...has become a slum.

No, Gaza has become an IDF bombing range. You can see an IAF F-15 dropping one of their "low collateral damage" weapons (yeah...right...) here:

The Nazis of the IDF Can't Hide This Brutality - Page 2 Pict16

HeY Geobbels, What were they having to bomb or did you forget that fact?

Oh snap.... Hamas hides weapons In hospitals and sets up rocket launchers next to daycare centers and schools.

Go figure why you would leave those convenient facts out when posting propaganda.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:Oh snap.... Hamas hides weapons In hospitals and sets up rocket launchers next to daycare centers and schools.

Obamasucks wrote:Go figure why you would leave those convenient facts out when posting propaganda.

I think I know who the sucker for propaganda is..... Based on what YOU post. But we know where your loyalties are already.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:This is an Israeli soldier arresting a young Palestinian boy with a broken arm because he dared to participate in a protest against expansion of Israeli settlements on the West Bank.

The Nazis of the IDF Can't Hide This Brutality - Page 2 150830073831-01-israeli-soldier-arrests-palestinian-boy-exlarge-169

This image highlights IDF brutality against unarmed civilians in occupied territories, and went viral all over the Internet.

The entire world would sanction Israel like the former apartheid states Rhodesia and South Africa were sanctioned, were it not for the U.S. UN veto keeping the world at bay.

Who would have guessed that Israel would adopt the same brutal tactics that Hitler's forces used against European Jews, back in the day?

There's not context to this photo.  

How do we know he was unarmed?   Perhaps he was throwing rocks at soldiers or civilians .... or in possession of a grenade. Or maybe spotting mortar fire for Hamas?

There could be a dozen valid reasons the soldier needed to detain this boy .... and the boy might have been running or physically resisting being detained.

Again ... like I said ... "no context" ... and without that the photo is really meaningless.

It doesn't matter to the anti-Semites.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:This is an Israeli soldier arresting a young Palestinian boy with a broken arm because he dared to participate in a protest against expansion of Israeli settlements on the West Bank.

The Nazis of the IDF Can't Hide This Brutality - Page 2 150830073831-01-israeli-soldier-arrests-palestinian-boy-exlarge-169

This image highlights IDF brutality against unarmed civilians in occupied territories, and went viral all over the Internet.

The entire world would sanction Israel like the former apartheid states Rhodesia and South Africa were sanctioned, were it not for the U.S. UN veto keeping the world at bay.

Who would have guessed that Israel would adopt the same brutal tactics that Hitler's forces used against European Jews, back in the day?

As you know, this boys family is well known for staging photos in Palestine for propaganda purposes.  We can see all the blood and gore.

Here are, as you also know and live in denial about, a few photo's of the FACTS causing Israel to retaliate.  

The Nazis of the IDF Can't Hide This Brutality - Page 2 Jerusalem-May-18-2003_zpsuz7coozj

The Nazis of the IDF Can't Hide This Brutality - Page 2 Israel_bus_zpswgyc4dwk

The Nazis of the IDF Can't Hide This Brutality - Page 2 Israel%20suicide%20bombers_zps65orjjin

The Nazis of the IDF Can't Hide This Brutality - Page 2 SuicideBomberIsrael335_zpsyqgebxe3

I realize fully that semi-retired President Obama would call them civilian accidents but what would a real president do if these things were happening month after month and year after year inside the US?

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

As you know, this boys family is well known for staging photos in Palestine for propaganda purposes.  We can see all the blood and gore.

Here are, as you also know and live in denial about, a few photo's of the FACTS causing Israel to retaliate.  

The Nazis of the IDF Can't Hide This Brutality - Page 2 Jerusalem-May-18-2003_zpsuz7coozj

The Nazis of the IDF Can't Hide This Brutality - Page 2 Israel_bus_zpswgyc4dwk

The Nazis of the IDF Can't Hide This Brutality - Page 2 Israel%20suicide%20bombers_zps65orjjin

The Nazis of the IDF Can't Hide This Brutality - Page 2 SuicideBomberIsrael335_zpsyqgebxe3

I realize fully that semi-retired President Obama would call them civilian accidents but what would a real president do if these things were happening month after month and year after year inside the US?

Looks like kosher chicken.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The context is in the Boy's broken arm. He must have been in the way of the Israeli bulldozers, so he had to be shooed out of the way. But I understand the collective judgements against the Palestinians. Zionist propagandists have succeeded in painting them all as terrorists--even little boys with broken arms.

Another tactic the Zionists adopted from the Nazis--declaring everyone living around them as "untermenschen" to be subjugated, and abused as might be necessary to maintain their air of superiority.

I can see that semi-demented poster Markle's necrophilia is acting up again. He seems to be sensuously attracted to bodies, their parts, and human misery. Disgusting, but that is our Markle......

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The context is in the Boy's broken arm. ....

Why should we be sympathetic because he has a cast?

I had a similar cast when I was young ... greenstick fracture .... didn't stop me from doing almost anything at all I wanted to do.

Like I said ... there's no context to this photo. It could mean anything ... or nothing.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The context is in the Boy's broken arm. He must have been in the way of the Israeli bulldozers, so he had to be shooed out of the way. But I understand the collective judgements against the Palestinians. Zionist propagandists have succeeded in painting them all as terrorists--even little boys with broken arms.

Another tactic the Zionists adopted from the Nazis--declaring everyone living around them as "untermenschen" to be subjugated, and abused as might be necessary to maintain their air of superiority.

I can see that semi-demented poster Markle's necrophilia is acting up again. He seems to be sensuously attracted to bodies, their parts, and human misery. Disgusting, but that is our Markle......

It is you who made the statement that the boy being "arrested", at least according to you, this was same treatment dealt out by the Nazi's. Cute little guy, you have no clue do you?

Seems that holding a boy who has been throwing bricks at you is quite humane compared to the treatment from Hamas.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:The Nazis of the IDF Can't Hide This Brutality - Page 2 SuicideBomberIsrael335_zpsyqgebxe3

Did you get any cum on your computer screen when you posted this photo? You saved the best for last.....

Please seek treatment. At least, I think necrophila is treatable, maybe.... You are one sick mother f**cker.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Breaking the Silence - Operation Protective Edge - Soldiers' Testimonies from Gaza 2014

http://www.breakingthesilence.org.il/testimonies/database/?tzuk=1

Israeli soldiers verify the tactics used by the IDF in Gaza...shoot to kill...destroy everything...anyone you see (after bombing) is an enemy combatant.

“Anything still there is as good as dead”
testimony catalog number: 611701
unit: Armored Corps
area: Deir al-Balah area
period: 2014
"We entered a neighborhood with orchards, which is the scariest. There were lots of stories going around about being surprised by tunnels or explosive devices in these orchards. When you go in you fire at lots of suspicious places. You shoot at bushes, at trees, at all sorts of houses you suddenly run into, at more trees. You fire a blast and don’t think twice about it. When we first entered [the Gaza Strip] there was this ethos about Hamas – we were certain that the moment we went in our tanks would all be up in flames. But after 48 hours during which no one shoots at you and they’re like ghosts, unseen, their presence unfelt – except once in a while the sound of one shot fired over the course of an entire day – you come to realize the situation is under control. And that’s when my difficulty there started, because the formal rules of engagement – I don’t know if for all soldiers – were, “Anything still there is as good as dead. Anything you see moving in the neighborhoods you’re in is not supposed to be there. The [Palestinian] civilians know they are not supposed to be there. Therefore whoever you see there, you kill.”

Who gave that order?
The commander. “Anything you see in the neighborhoods you’re in, anything within a reasonable distance, say between zero and 200 meters – is dead on the spot. No authorization needed.” We asked him: “I see someone walking in the street, do I shoot him?” He said yes. “Why do I shoot him?” “Because he isn’t supposed to be there. Nobody, no sane civilian who isn’t a terrorist, has any business being within 200 meters of a tank. And if he places himself in such a situation, he is apparently up to something.” Every place you took over, anything you ‘sterilized,’ anything within a range of zero to 200 meters, 300 meters –that’s supposed to be a ‘sterilized’ area, from our perspective.

Did the commander discuss what happens if you run into civilians or uninvolved people?
There are none. The working assumption states – and I want to stress that this is a quote of sorts: that anyone located in an IDF area, in areas the IDF took over – is not [considered] a civilian. That is the working assumption. We entered Gaza with that in mind, and with an insane amount of firepower. I don’t know if it was proportionate or not. I don’t claim to be a battalion commander or a general. But it reached a point where a single tank – and remember, there were 11 of those just where I was – fires between 20 and 30 shells per day. The two-way radio was crazy when we entered. There was one reservist tank company that positioned itself up on a hill and started firing. They fired lots – that company’s formal numbers stood at something like 150 shells per day. They fired, fired, fired. They started pounding things down two hours ahead [of the entrance].

What did they fire at?
They were providing cover during the entrance [to the Gaza Strip]. They were shooting mostly at al-Bureij, which is a neighborhood with a dominant geographical vantage point, and is also a Hamas stronghold, according to what we were told. I don’t know exactly what they were firing at and what they were using, but I do know they were firing a lot, tearing down that neighborhood, tearing it down to a whole new level. About 150 shells per day."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum