Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iran can inspect its own nuke sites--- no I am not making this up

+2
Sal
Markle
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:]Iran can inspect its own nuke sites--- no I am not making this up - Page 2 Screen11[/url] Evil or Very Mad

WTF? Hit a nerve . . . . . . I'm surprised coming from you but  . . . .

No, you didn't hit a nerve. I just found this to be very interesting.

BTW Valarie has been with Obama since his Chicago days.

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:]Iran can inspect its own nuke sites--- no I am not making this up - Page 2 Screen11[/url] Evil or Very Mad

BTW  Valarie has been with Obama since his Chicago days.

Which means what precisely joani? You joining the crowd blaming President Obama, Valerie Jarrett, and Abu whatever are Muslim terrorists? Is that it?

He's been a Muslim longer than he has known Jarrett so what is your point?

knothead

knothead

Obamasucks wrote:He's been a Muslim longer than he has known Jarrett so what is your point?

Sucker your opinion means squat to 99% of the people here and I am one of them . . . . . you are essentially hopeless but that's your business not mine.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:

BTW  Valarie has been with Obama since his Chicago days.

Which means what precisely joani? You joining the crowd blaming President Obama, Valerie Jarrett, and Abu whatever are Muslim terrorists? Is that it?

No, I'm not saying they are terrorists. But trusting Iran is foolish and dangerous.

Nothing hapens over night, agendas take years and years of planning.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:He's been a Muslim longer than he has known Jarrett so what is your point?

You have been a useful idiot to the extreme right wing of the political spectrum since WAY before Obama got into politics.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

You have been a useful idiot to the extreme right wing of the political spectrum since WAY before Obama got into politics.

Do you know who was semi-retired President Obama's mentor in Hawaii from childhood until he went to college? Valarie Jarrett's father-in-law has worked in Chicago for many decades. Any link?

If you don't know, off the top of your head, you don't know your guy do you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum