Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ted speaks ....progressives listen...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

nadalfan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

We don't listen to Ted, we listen to scientists, 97% who agree on climate change....pretty crazy, huh?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

nadalfan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

We don't listen to Ted, we listen to scientists, 97% who agree on climate change....pretty crazy, huh?

Yes pretty good propaganda machine that has people believing that rubbish.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
nadalfan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Can you name any legitimate scientific organization that denies anthropogenic climate change?

nadalfan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
nadalfan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I know, it's incredible how all these scientists, from all over the world, have succeeded at replicating their research findings, and then conspired and convinced us about those findings. Unheard of...science pfft

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I was speaking with a Martian the other day. He told me they had genetically engineered their population to breath co2 and fart oxygen and they still had global warming. Their ice caps melted. Something about the sun warming things up.

Can anyone dispute that it's been warming ever since the last glacial maximum? 10 or 12 thousand years ago?

Or that there will not be another glacial maximum?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum