Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The scope of Hillary's classified email violations are far beyond Petraeus' violations...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

....so why isn't her honky azz in jail?

2seaoat

....so why isn't her honky azz in jail?

Because in America you would need probable cause that she committed a crime.  She did not commit a crime.  Now if you believe she did and the majority of Americans believe the same, she will not be elected.  However, like your predictions on the last two elections, the American people do not line up with your rationale.  This is just a Ken Starr run up to another Clinton victory.....you would think this silly logic would pass and folks would try actual policy and platforms which provided a boost to America, but when you got nothing....you get pretty desperate.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:....so why isn't her honky azz in jail?

Because in America you would need probable cause that she committed a crime.  She did not commit a crime. Now if you believe she did and the majority of Americans believe the same, she will not be elected.  However, like your predictions on the last two elections, the American people do not line up with your rationale.  This is just a Ken Starr run up to another Clinton victory.....you would think this silly logic would pass and folks would try actual policy and platforms which provided a boost to America, but when you got nothing....you get pretty desperate.

The scope of Hillary's classified email violations are far beyond Petraeus' violations... Laughingcriter

Like Ken Starr though, we do need a Special Prosecutor.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I thought Howdy Gowdy was all over this, where did he go?

The scope of Hillary's classified email violations are far beyond Petraeus' violations... Howdy-gowdy

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

I take it that you are aware that the FBI has opened an investigation into the Clinton servers are you not?

Do you think they can be found?

2seaoat

Clinton could have given the same answer that SOS Powell gave....I destroyed the server.   End of story.  Please look at the criminal statute and try to figure out why she has committed no crime.  Taking classified documents from a government building to your home is an intentional act where there is not reasonable doubt.  Mrs. Clinton will never be found to have intentionally removing anything.....it is so fricking stupid to think there is criminality, but by definition an FBI investigation is looking for criminality, not civil liability.  This is a witch hunt and the American people understand the same.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but after last Thursday's debate debacle, the GOP has lost the vote of every woman in this country (except for perhaps Evangelical women, and very staunch Catholics).

I am sure in the next debate, they will lose the Hispanic vote as well--just because of their stance on immigration. It won't matter that JEB speaks Spanish and is married to a Hispanic, or that Rubio and Cruz have Cuban roots.

If Hillary is the Democratic nominee, women are going to the polls in droves to vote just for her. They are going to crawl out of the woodwork--(and maybe, out of the grave--though I would hope that both sides will work to keep the vote honest).

The Republican machine will need every tool in its handbag of tricks to stop Hillary. This will include identifying the key swing state early and making sure the voting machines there are adequately rigged (as in Ohio in 2004), and doing all the vote suppression that they can get away with.

Even the above and all of the 'scandals' the GOP can revive about the Clintons will not be enough to stop Hillary Clinton.

Women are going to kick some Republican ass in 2016. You heard it here first.

2seaoat wrote:....so why isn't her honky azz in jail?

Because in America you would need probable cause that she committed a crime.  She did not commit a crime.  Now if you believe she did and the majority of Americans believe the same, she will not be elected.  However, like your predictions on the last two elections, the American people do not line up with your rationale.  This is just a Ken Starr run up to another Clinton victory.....you would think this silly logic would pass and folks would try actual policy and platforms which provided a boost to America, but when you got nothing....you get pretty desperate.

It's inconceivable that a sos would not know the nature of their correspondence... or their records obligation.

She even rebuked a subordinate for the same act. Why don't you just say nothing would matter to you...

that might leave you with a modicum of credibility.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The scope of Hillary's classified email violations are far beyond Petraeus' violations... CL5hKMBW8AA3OVc

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but after last Thursday's debate debacle, the GOP has lost the vote of every woman in this country (except for perhaps Evangelical women, and very staunch Catholics).

I am sure in the next debate, they will lose the Hispanic vote as well--just because of their stance on immigration. It won't matter that JEB speaks Spanish and is married to a Hispanic, or that Rubio and Cruz have Cuban roots.

If Hillary is the Democratic nominee, women are going to the polls in droves to vote just for her. They are going to crawl out of the woodwork--(and maybe, out of the grave--though I would hope that both sides will work to keep the vote honest).

The Republican machine will need every tool in its handbag of tricks to stop Hillary. This will include identifying the key swing state early and making sure the voting machines there are adequately rigged (as in Ohio in 2004), and doing all the vote suppression that they can get away with.

Even the above and all of the 'scandals' the GOP can revive about the Clintons will not be enough to stop Hillary Clinton.

Women are going to kick some Republican ass in 2016. You heard it here first.

Are you really unaware of the facts or do you simply ignore them?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Clinton could have given the same answer that SOS Powell gave....I destroyed the server.   End of story.  Please look at the criminal statute and try to figure out why she has committed no crime.  Taking classified documents from a government building to your home is an intentional act where there is not reasonable doubt.  Mrs. Clinton will never be found to have intentionally removing anything.....it is so fricking stupid to think there is criminality, but by definition an FBI investigation is looking for criminality, not civil liability.  This is a witch hunt and the American people understand the same.

Keep dreaming!

2seaoat

Keep dreaming!

Yep, Romney won, and Hillary murdered Vince Foster......rubes.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Women are going to kick some Republican ass in 2016. You heard it here first.

They are angry and motivated. The steamroller is just warming up.

I do suppose that the GOP nominee will simply double-down on rhetoric about how he will suppress women's rights even further than was discussed Thursday night.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

BLACK WOMEN TURNING TO TRUMP !

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

HISPANIC WOMEN TURNING TRUMP !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum