Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump was the true champion of last night's debacle!

+4
Sal
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

From the get-go there was nothing fair about FOX's "moderators" blitzkrieg attack on Trump. Bair's first question was a blatant attempt to push Trump between a rock and a hard place. Megyn Kelly continued the FOX onslaught. Were her questions about what Trump would do to solve immigration problems, or the Iran nuclear situation? Of course not. Kelly attacked him for "anti-feminine" statements he had made in the past -- which to the blonde bitch-queen of FOX news were more important issues than saving America. Reality.

Personally, I think Trump's an asshole. But I like him better than any of the other miserable politicians on the debate stage.

Trump has captured the republican base -- the same way Bernie Sanders has taken the democratic base.

Let the best man win!!

Fuck FOX news.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Trump's a pompous bloated toad...they once asked Rockefeller why he didn't want to be president and he said he didn't want to move into that little house the president has to live in.....I get the same vibes from Trump.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:From the get-go there was nothing fair about FOX's "moderators" blitzkrieg attack on Trump.  Bair's first question was a blatant attempt to push Trump between a rock and a hard place.  Megyn Kelly continued the FOX onslaught.  Were her questions about what Trump would do to solve immigration problems, or the Iran nuclear situation?  Of course not.  Kelly attacked him for "anti-feminine" statements he had made in the past -- which to the blonde bitch-queen of FOX news were more important issues than saving America.   Reality.

Personally, I think Trump's an asshole.  But I like him better than any of the other miserable politicians on the debate stage.

Trump has captured the republican base -- the same way Bernie Sanders has taken the democratic base.

Let the best man win!!

Fuck FOX news.

Well I'll be a monkey's nephew.  There is actually one liberal left out
Here who's not a stinking hypocrite.  
You have my respect,  wordslinger.

Sal

Sal

Although I fail to see the hypocrisy, I am pretty fucking entertained.

But, don't worry, Bob.

Trump's not going anywhere.

He's got the moron vote sewn up tight and the GOP establishment over the barrel, and he knows it.

Telstar likes this post

2seaoat

Trump is a pimple on America's asz which needs to be lanced.  Fox News is a pimple on America's asz which needs to be lanced.  They are just each growing their brand, but nothing changes their current status as the fight for butt space.

Vikingwoman

LOL!Trump uninvited to GOP event. The repugs are going to crash and burn. Love it!

2seaoat wrote:Trump is a pimple on America's asz which needs to be lanced.  Fox News is a pimple on America's asz which needs to be lanced.  They are just each growing their brand, but nothing changes their current status as the fight for butt space.

Razz Razz

There is a confident, educated, person who needs to be in the WH and when they show up, I'll back them.

So far, for me, it's Carly Fiorina or John Kashich. They have a few issues with which I do not agree but as I always say if they seem to get it right on how a government should govern and how business should run then I can vote for them.

2seaoat

Yep, the hypocrisy is only getting better.....the red state folks worked to stop equal pay for women.....so its ok to pay a woman less than a man for the same work, but do not say something disparaging to a woman.....cuz that gets the dander up of Dixiecrats......To think Mr. Mayes actually questioned a woman officer.....putting women down is the Republican platform whether is is support for child care credits, early preschool, abortion, contraception, or pay.....women are subservient second class citizens in the Republican Party which need to be protected by big old bad men like Mr. Mays and Donald Trump.....yep seen this storyline before.

http://www.takepart.com/feature/2014/09/16/republican-women-equal-pay

Never met a Republican voter who treated women as you state, Seaoat. You are broad swiping again because it causes a stir.

I'm a Republican female who has alway been paid a salary due my experience and position.

No matter how many times we may say it, everyone is not a winner. Life is an upward struggle. Either you have the endurance or you don't.

This new bashing of the Republican party is so organized and sound bite appointed it is laughable.

2seaoat

This new bashing of the Republican party is so organized and sound bite appointed it is laughable.

Bush, Kashich, Christie, are old school Republicans......the rest are Republicans in name only, and some of us will not support haters.

Sal

Sal

The official position of the GOP is that a gestating fetus is more important than the woman carrying it.

They are in the same neighborhood as Saudi Arabia in regards to women's issues.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Salinsky wrote:He's got the moron vote sewn up tight and the GOP establishment over the barrel, and he knows it.

This election season might be even more entertaining than the last one!

If Trump doesn't get the nomination, I think he should definitely run as a 3rd party candidate. We haven't seen one of those since 1992.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

SheWrites wrote:So far, for me, it's Carly Fiorina or John Kashich.

So far, for me, John Kasich gets my primary vote.

I often have to remind folks that Z-Man is a registered Republican. Been that way since 1970.  I am waiting for a good GOP moderate to take the stage. I would love to be able to vote with my party again.

Sal

Sal

Kasich only looks moderate in comparison.

He's just another trickle down bullshit artist.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nothing but a huge dog & pony show, generating a whole bunch of "Breaking News". Look at the articles on Brietbart next to their critique of the Iran deal.

MOST POPULAR
Backlash: Erickson Disinvites Donald Trump from RedState Gathering
4492 comments · 5 hours ago
Carly has Megyn’s Back in Throwdown with Trump
3541 comments · 6 hours ago
Breitbart’s Editor Alex Marlow: Fox News ‘Trying to Take Out Trump’ for GOP Establishment
3904 comments · 16 hours ago
***Live Updates*** 10 Candidates Spar in First GOP Presidential Debate
11950 comments · 2 days ago
Trump’s Poll Numbers Remain on Top, Despite Critics’ Debate Analysis
4150 comments · 1 day ago
Trump Wins Post-Debate Spin; Blasts Frank Luntz as ‘Low Class Slob’
3779 comments · 1 day ago
Bloomberg: Fox News Couldn’t Kill Trump’s Momentum and May Have Only Made It Stronger
3313 comments · 1 day ago
Exclusive–Ann Coulter: Donald Trump, Ted Cruz Understand the Immigration Primary
4242 comments · 2 days ago
Trump: Kelly Had ‘Blood Coming Out of Her Eyes, Blood Coming Out Of Her Wherever’ In Debate
1145 comments · 15 hours ago
Gutfeld’s Scorecard: Trump Below F Because Andrew ‘Didn’t Think He Was a Conservative’
1888 comments · 1 day ago

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
SheWrites wrote:So far, for me, it's Carly Fiorina or John Kashich.

So far, for me, John Kasich gets my primary vote.

I often have to remind folks that Z-Man is a registered Republican. Been that way since 1970.  I am waiting for a good GOP moderate to take the stage. I would love to be able to vote with my party again.

No party truly covers my thoughts on the world. Razz One has to pick the best from the worst and that's quite sad. However, we do have a document called the Constitution and a three part government that should be able to function in it's appointed capacity. We vote, hope, deal with disappointment and move forward.

Vikingwoman

SheWrites wrote:Never met a Republican voter who treated women as you state, Seaoat.  You are broad swiping again because it causes a stir.

I'm a Republican female who has alway been paid a salary due my experience and position.

No matter how many times we may say it, everyone is not a winner.  Life is an upward struggle.  Either you have the endurance or you don't.

Well, that's nice that you feel you are paid equally to men. You probably wouldn't even know it if you weren't but to base your experience against thousands of women who aren't is not only ignorant of the facts but it goes to show a level of intelligence that makes most women cringe.Apparently republican women need a reality check before they vote or more evident they just don't care about their own status.

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2013/04/09/1839281/on-equal-pay-day-why-women-are-paid-less-than-men/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/09/women-earn-less-than-men_n_3046461.html

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Now I know why semi-demented poster Markle asnd Poster Obamasucks will not go public in who they support at this stage.

THEY ARE BOTH 'TRUMPSTERS.' LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!
Shocked Razz Shocked Razz Shocked Razz

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Now I know why semi-demented poster Markle asnd Poster Obamasucks will not go public in who they support at this stage.

THEY ARE BOTH 'TRUMPSTERS.' LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!
  Shocked Razz Shocked Razz Shocked Razz

Nah,  not very likely when mekrle praised Megyn Kelly for her debate exchange with Trump.  But who knows,  merkel could be in cahoots in a conspiracy with Trump.  After finding out 9/11 and the moon landings were all fake,  I'll believe anything anymore.

And Trump is too far to the left for obamasucks. EVERYBODY is too far to the left for obamasucks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum