Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I dare the liberals to watch this video and still back Obama's piss poor Iran deal

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

https://www.facebook.com/prageru/videos/vb.127225910653607/920012101374980/?type=2&theater

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I watched it until my bullshit meter went off the peg. You are still wandering off the reservation when it comes to the Iran deal.

If we are going to compare Iran to the Nazis, then let's take a graphic look at the Nazis who rule from Jerusalem.

What gives Israel the right to employ Nazi methods on the Palestinians who inhabit Gaza and the West Bank, on up into Lebanon?

I dare the liberals to watch this video and still back Obama's piss poor Iran deal Holoca12

I dare the liberals to watch this video and still back Obama's piss poor Iran deal Holoca13

I dare the liberals to watch this video and still back Obama's piss poor Iran deal Stuka_10

I dare the liberals to watch this video and still back Obama's piss poor Iran deal Bibi_g12

I dare the liberals to watch this video and still back Obama's piss poor Iran deal Bibi-u10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Not one valid comparison. An educated man such as yourself should be able to Google better. I will give you some pics of what the Palestinians do with their children though....

Iran is comparable to Nazi Germany in multiple ways as the video explained. You're just too ignorant or naïve to understand. You're an anti-Semite through and through. Jesus was a Jew you know. One day you'll have some explaining to do.

Before you say these aren't Iranian, hold up a bit. These are Hamas and Hezbollah supporters who are proxies of Iran. They have been waging war on the US and Israel ad infinitum.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wrong.

Which Mideast power brokers support Hamas?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/06/world/meast/mideast-hamas-support/

And while Iran still professes to support Hamas, such claims "are more ostentatious, showy, exaggerated and theatrical rather than genuine and practical," writes Majid Rafizadeh, an Iranian-American scholar at Harvard University, in a column for al Arabiya.

Iran, which is a Muslim but not an Arab nation, "uses Hamas (as well as Tehran's support for the Palestinian cause) as a tool to project its power and influence in the Arab world," he argues.

The Council on Foreign Relations says Iran, while cutting its funding to Hamas in recent years, "sought to bolster its ties to other resistance groups in the region, such as Islamic Jihad.

I see you are still into the collective punishment mode. I.e., all Muslims must be bad, so they all must be warred against.

The photos you posted are not good. All forms of extremism should be discouraged, including YOURS, which is also not justified.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:Iran is comparable to Nazi Germany in multiple ways as the video explained. You're just too ignorant or naïve to understand. You're an anti-Semite through and through. Jesus was a Jew you know. One day you'll have some explaining to do.

No - but that sonofabitch will!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

OMG...you are incredibly gullible.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Wrong.

Which Mideast power brokers support Hamas?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/06/world/meast/mideast-hamas-support/

And while Iran still professes to support Hamas, such claims "are more ostentatious, showy, exaggerated and theatrical rather than genuine and practical," writes Majid Rafizadeh, an Iranian-American scholar at Harvard University, in a column for al Arabiya.

Iran, which is a Muslim but not an Arab nation, "uses Hamas (as well as Tehran's support for the Palestinian cause) as a tool to project its power and influence in the Arab world," he argues.

The Council on Foreign Relations says Iran, while cutting its funding to Hamas in recent years, "sought to bolster its ties to other resistance groups in the region, such as Islamic Jihad.

I see you are still into the collective punishment mode. I.e., all Muslims must be bad, so they all must be warred against.

The photos you posted are not good. All forms of extremism should be discouraged, including YOURS, which is also not justified.

As usual, you posted not one item as a picture which confirmed that Israel was treating the Palestinians like the Germans did the Jews.

1) The fence was to keep people OUT that did not belong, not the other way around as depicted in the concentration camp photo.

2) There has been no scientific experimentation using Palestinians as lab rats by Israel, whereas Nazi Germany did that to the Jews.

3) Israel goes out of its way to prevent collateral damage which striking sites  that include Hamas and Hezbollah fighters who ALWAYS hide behind women and children using them as human shields.  It's well documented no matter how much you disbelieve it.

4) Hamas and Hezbollah fire rockets into Israeli housing areas constantly. Israel is entitled by international law to prevent such acts from happening.

Again, you are such an anti-Semite that your eyes are blinded by the hatred you have for Israel.

You cannot make any case for the claims you make after watching the video.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Israel goes out of its way to prevent collateral damage

A lie!!

I dare the liberals to watch this video and still back Obama's piss poor Iran deal Gaza-plane-raid

I dare the liberals to watch this video and still back Obama's piss poor Iran deal _76611662_76611661

I dare the liberals to watch this video and still back Obama's piss poor Iran deal B97348683Z.120140726190028000GK666107.11

This is what the civilized world is going to sanction Zionist Israel for when they get their first opportunity. Israel will then be economically strained as bad as Iran has been.

The only thing protecting Israel from this is the United States of America. And that hothead nut Bibi continues to try and undercut the deal that the WHOLE WORLD has given them. He has undermined Barrack Obama so much, that Obama may just dump the shit back on Bibi by (1) forcing AIPAC to register as a foreign agent of the nation of Israel, and (2) not stopping the EU from laying sanctions all over Israel.

Gee, if that happens, perhaps Angela Merkel will stop paying reparations to the Zionist government. There is nobody alive in Germany today who did anything to the Jews, anyway.

The Israelis will one day regret voting Netanyahu back into office. His former generals are already worried about their petulant leader and what might happen to their country because of him.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Okay, I forced myself to watch the whole video from start to finish. I have never seen a bigger bullshit propaganda piece in my whole life. I made myself watch this piece the whole way through to see if there is any credibility to be found in it. Unfortunately, it is bullshit from start to finish.

I recommend that Boards, Sal, Seaoat, Bob, and everyone else watch the whole video. They will likely also tell Mr. Obamasucks that it is absolute bullshit.

There is not one ounce of fact that is not spin anywhere in that video.

It shows you how desperate the pro-Zionist neocons are to stop the deal. Thankfully, Mr. Obama will veto anything Bonehead Boehner and McConnell come up with in the halls of Congress.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum