Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All readings for jobless claims remain "at or near historic lows or multi-year lows"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://mam.econoday.com/byshoweventfull.asp?fid=466630&cust=mam&year=2015&lid=0&prev=/byweek.asp#top

Companies may not be hiring but jobless claims are very low, at 270,000 for initial claims in the August 1 week. The 4-week average is down for a third week in a row, 6,500 lower to a 268,250 level that is more than 10,000 below the month-ago trend.

Continuing claims, where data lag by a week, are also very low, down 14,000 in the July 25 week to 2.255 million. The 4-week average is down 18,000 to 2.239 million. The unemployment rate for insured workers is unchanged at 1.7 percent.

All the readings in this report are at or near historic lows or multi-year lows. There are no special factors in today's report.

All readings for jobless claims remain "at or near historic lows or multi-year lows" Showimage

All readings for jobless claims remain "at or near historic lows or multi-year lows" Img_0650

The Obama Admin's determination of jobless is a factor they create out of thin air for sheeple like you to believe.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Yes. All economic numbers are a lie.

GOP 2016!

Sal

Sal

boards of FL wrote:Yes.  All economic numbers are a lie.  

GOP 2016!

If only they would be so consistent, but alas all we need do is hearken back to the days when the economy was performing poorly under President Obama ...

... then, the economic indicators were gospel, and PeeDawg and Markle furiously raced each other to post competing threads celebrating the bad news.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Snark Spigot wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Yes.  All economic numbers are a lie.  

GOP 2016!

If only they would be so consistent, but alas all we need do is hearken back to the days when the economy was performing poorly under President Obama ...

... then, the economic indicators were gospel, and PeeDawg and Markle furiously raced each other to post competing threads celebrating the bad news.

Yes.  We only have to go back several months to April when GDP numbers were coming out for the first quarter.  Our forum republican voters had absolutely no problem with government numbers at that time.  

But only a few months later...LIES!!  BENGHAZI!!!1  PLANNED PARENTHOOD!!1

I can't imagine being whipped into a frenzy by things that are obviously and completely fabricated, and at the same time write off reality around me as a lie.  The level of stupid there is awe inspiring.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum