Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gas prices down $1 per gallon from same time last year....Thank you President Obama

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

We were told the high fuel prices were the President's fault, so the low prices I guess must be his doing........I wonder where he hangs his cape in the White House?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/gas-prices-could-drop-dollar1-from-last-year/ar-BBlnZUH

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I agree. And I want to thank the BEST president who ever lived when it comes to this. Grover Cleveland. He set the price of gas at 2 cents/gallon.

These are some really smart cookies. I don't know how they do it. Magicians if you ask me.

dumpcare

I want to thank the republican congress, my family for helping me along in these trouble times and staying the course, heavenly father and most of all the one person who really made this happen and made me see the light, THANK YOU ERKLE

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:

To me, yodeling and opera are the most annoying noises of any kind.
And I gotta tell you, listening to that was harder on my ears than any yodeling or opera I've ever heard.
lol

2seaoat

Ppaca.....put the dobie down and back away slowly from Utube.....we surrender.

dumpcare

Bob, I only listened to about 30 seconds of that crap and knew it was perfect for the occasion.

Seaoat the only doobie I've had in 25 years was about 5 weeks ago, just one and for at least a week felt the best I've felt in about 5 years. Only came about one but now remember why I liked it for 25 years before I quit. No it didn't make me high a week, just a few hours, but my attitude was great that week.

dumpcare

Is this better Bob and Seaoat? 2 guys in Ft Walton do a really good impersonation and their my clients.

If the lower gas price is credited to the president, does he also get the credit for adding to the $18 Trillion National Debt?

2seaoat wrote:We were told the high fuel prices were the President's fault, so the low prices I guess must be his doing........I wonder where he hangs his cape in the White House?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/gas-prices-could-drop-dollar1-from-last-year/ar-BBlnZUH

BUt if you are part of the record unemployed, gas prices don't matter

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:Is this better Bob and Seaoat? 2 guys in Ft Walton do a really good impersonation and their my clients.

Much much much better. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum