Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thank you President Obama for the dropping gas prices

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I learned on this forum that they were the responsibility of the President....so thank you.

http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.aspx?feed=OBR&date=20140824&id=17879354

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Not only, we are producing more oil than we have in years! To hell with OPEC!

Thank you President Obama for the dropping gas prices TexasOil1-600x377

Imagine, Obama managed to double Texas oil production between 2011 and 2013. Texas oil production remained flat during the Presidency of George W. Bush (the Texas oilman).

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Imagine, Obama managed to double Texas oil production between 2011 and 2013. Texas oil production remained flat during the Presidency of George W. Bush (the Texas oilman).

Well it took him long enough to figure out that fracking, but heck the President is a quick learner........he is saving the day........no President in fifty years has been producing so much oil and gas as President Obama.......almost super human powers.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I wish he'd make the gas price in Pensacola be the same as in Brewton. My theory is Brewton must have a sleeper cell of his fellow Muslims in it and he makes the gas be cheaper for them.

knothead

knothead

Bob wrote:I wish he'd make the gas price in Pensacola be the same as in Brewton.  My theory is Brewton must have a sleeper cell of his fellow Muslims in it and he makes the gas be cheaper for them.

Have not verified it Bob but I suspect the difference is due to different texes imposed FL vs Al . . .

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

knothead wrote:
Bob wrote:I wish he'd make the gas price in Pensacola be the same as in Brewton.  My theory is Brewton must have a sleeper cell of his fellow Muslims in it and he makes the gas be cheaper for them.

Have not verified it Bob but I suspect the difference is due to different texes imposed FL vs Al . . .  

I could accept that if it was true for Orange Beach and Gulf Shores too, knothead. But the fact is Obama has made the gas prices there be the same as they are in Perdido Key.

2seaoat

I think that he favors towns with lots of old red brick. It is a corollary to Pace's theory that President's set gas prices. The red brick theory will hold pretty true with the following qualifiers.......red brick in Alabama, TN, and KY is better brick than in FL, Il, and Ca. This theory is airtight, and Pace will need to add it to his general rule of gas and oil prices be connected to actions of the President of the United States.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum