Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wordslinger CELEBRATES! ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop

+4
Wordslinger
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger CELEBRATES!  ANOTHER COP SHOT DEAD=> Memphis Police Officer Killed During Routine Traffic Stop - Page 2 Medical-Marijuana-vs.-Alcohol-280x357

dumpcare

Bob, now you know everyone has a right to their opinion on the legalization of marijuana and you know we will addict all these chillin's erkle is speaking of, never mind that those chillin's have more places to get marijuana present day than we ever had or ever will, just like they do with adult legalized alcohol.

Never mind that the drugs they had 71 years ago did not work on that first test tube baby we now know as erkle. Just never mind that all those present day drugs that are legal can cause your dick to fall off as a side effect. Just never mind you will never change erkle's point of view, he has always been one way and always will, lost in the jungle.

dumpcare

Funny I should post here before I read my email Bob.

BTW did you all know that statin's may be the leading cause of the rise of type II diabetes?

Markle

Markle

The pitiful Progressives here try desperately to justify the cold blooded murder of a law enforcement officer. SHAMEFUL.

The stop, or the murder had nothing, whatsoever to do with marijuana although my friends here desperately want it to be so.

The officer approached the car because it was illegally PARKED. The MURDERER got out of the car and attacked the officer. Did the MURDERER follow the officers instructions? Why did he get out of the car? Could it be that the MURDERER had an extensive, violent record?

"He was a passenger in a 2002 Mercedes Benz that was parked illegally in a southeast Memphis neighborhood on Saturday night, police said. When Bolton approached the car, Wilbourn got out of the Mercedes and the two men got into a struggle, police said."

Cutesy effort kids, now face the FACTS!

2seaoat

Training.....and then more training.  A person who is not properly trained should not be out on the road.  In some counties in early morning hours back up can be  15 minutes or longer.   There is little room for error.  The Supreme Court has been very clear why an officer can command a passenger to remain in the car......As much as Dreams believes that it was about words with Witherspoon, it was about training and the zone of safety......this shooter was a passenger.....the Supreme Court has recognized that the more passengers in a vehicle the more intrusive an officer may become to secure his zone of safety.  I had a friend who pulled somebody over and is my size 6'3" who had a driver go for a gun in the glove box and had to dive into the vehicle through the driver window and wrestled with this guy who was reaching to the gun a full five minutes before back up got there.....he was lucky......every single stop has risk and this is why officers are trained to deescalate.......of course this was twenty years ago.....today some people would just shoot the driver in the head....but Mike was not a Barney.......but he also could be dead.

dumpcare

Markle wrote:The pitiful Progressives here try desperately to justify the cold blooded murder of a law enforcement officer.  SHAMEFUL.

The stop, or the murder had nothing, whatsoever to do with marijuana although my friends here desperately want it to be so.

The officer approached the car because it was illegally PARKED.  The MURDERER got out of the car and attacked the officer.  Did the MURDERER follow the officers instructions?  Why did he get out of the car?  Could it be that the MURDERER had an extensive, violent record?

"He was a passenger in a 2002 Mercedes Benz that was parked illegally in a southeast Memphis neighborhood on Saturday night, police said. When Bolton approached the car, Wilbourn got out of the Mercedes and the two men got into a struggle, police said."

Oh shit man I thought we were talking about diminished brain cells here. You're right that guy should have not gotten out of the car unless he had to take a whiz which would justify it. But the murder is not justified.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:The pitiful Progressives here try desperately to justify the cold blooded murder of a law enforcement officer.  SHAMEFUL.

The officer approached the car because it was illegally PARKED.  The MURDERER got out of the car and attacked the officer.  Did the MURDERER follow the officers instructions?  Why did he get out of the car?  Could it be that the MURDERER had an extensive, violent record?

Merkel are you really that thick headed.  This piece of shit shot and killed a cop to avoid being arrested for fucking marijuana.
One more time, TO AVOID  BEING ARRESTED    FOR MARIJUANA.

Turn off that o'reilly caca and get your head out of his ass.

2seaoat

The war on drugs is a complete and absolute failure which has hardened America and allowed us to abandoned our founding fathers ideals for an illusion of security......the insanity must stop, and people like Mr. Markle who shill for special interests and blood profits are the equivalent of pond scum.......they can be found everywhere the water has been fouled by their chit.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Dear Bob and Seaoat -- you've been scammed if you believe Semi Sane markle gives a damn about people who use drugs. Markle is for profit, for which there is tons and tons of money for the oligarchs who own private prisons. If marijuana becomes legal, Markle will really cry -- not because of the threat of drugs being legalized -- but because the prisons will empty!

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Training.....and then more training.  A person who is not properly trained should not be out on the road.  In some counties in early morning hours back up can be  15 minutes or longer.   There is little room for error.  The Supreme Court has been very clear why an officer can command a passenger to remain in the car......As much as Dreams believes that it was about words with Witherspoon, it was about training and the zone of safety......this shooter was a passenger.....the Supreme Court has recognized that the more passengers in a vehicle the more intrusive an officer may become to secure his zone of safety.  I had a friend who pulled somebody over and is my size 6'3" who had a driver go for a gun in the glove box and had to dive into the vehicle through the driver window and wrestled with this guy who was reaching to the gun a full five minutes before back up got there.....he was lucky......every single stop has risk and this is why officers are trained to deescalate.......of course this was twenty years ago.....today some people would just shoot the driver in the head....but Mike was not a Barney.......but he also could be dead.

Mercy you are swamped in word salad are you not?

The vast majority of cases, it is the suspect that needed training, rather the police officer. As in this case AGAIN.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:Dear Bob and Seaoat -- you've been scammed if you believe Semi Sane markle gives a damn about people who use drugs.  Markle is for profit, for which there is tons and tons of money for the oligarchs who own private prisons.  If marijuana becomes legal, Markle will really cry -- not because of the threat of drugs being legalized -- but because the prisons will empty!

Nah,  it's not that complicated, slinger.  Merkle,  just like his hero Bill O'Reilly,  is still living in the reefer madness era.  
I have a friend of about 30 years who is an exact clone of merkel and there are a lot more like them.  Reefer Madness.  Nothing else.
Just because it's hard to believe that there are still people like merkle and o'reilly,  there are.  Lots of em. Enough to defeat medical pot in Florida. And there is no hidden agenda or conspiracy.  They really think like this.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:

Oh shit man I thought we were talking about diminished brain cells here. You're right that guy should have not gotten out of the car unless he had to take a whiz which would justify it. But the murder is not justified.

Attack a law enforcement officer, and NOTHING GOOD is going to happen. What the criminal knew, that the officer did not, was that he had an extensive criminal record and was wearing an ankle monitor. Because they were illegally parked, he was afraid he'd be going back to prison.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Semi sane Merkle, you lying sonofabitch. Show me one statement from anyone who commented in this thread who justified the shooting of the officer. One.

2seaoat

Mr. Markle does not deal with the truth....he deals in propaganda.....bad propaganda at that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:  What the criminal knew, that the officer did not, was that he had an extensive criminal record and was wearing an ankle monitor.  Because they were illegally parked, he was afraid he'd be going back to prison.

No it wasn't because he was "illegally parked" that he was afraid to go back to prison,  merkel.  It was because he was in possession of marijuana.  Since, without even knowing,  I can almost guarantee you he's had marijuana busts before so the marijuana is multiple offenses.
They don't send you to prison for illegal parking,  merkel.  Even if you have multiple offenses.  lol

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:  What the criminal knew, that the officer did not, was that he had an extensive criminal record and was wearing an ankle monitor.  Because they were illegally parked, he was afraid he'd be going back to prison.

No it wasn't because he was "illegally parked" that he was afraid to go back to prison,  merkel.  It was because he was in possession of marijuana.  Since, without even knowing,  I can almost guarantee you he's had marijuana busts before so the marijuana is multiple offenses.
They don't send you to prison for illegal parking,  merkel.  Even if you have multiple offenses.  lol

So all he had to do was comply with the instructions, the driver would have gotten a citation and they'd have been on their way.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

post deleted because I screwed up making the reply. Go to next post.

Last edited by Bob on 8/6/2015, 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:

So all he had to do was comply with the instructions, the driver would have gotten a citation and they'd have been on their way.  

All we know now is the cop approached the Mercedes on foot. And then the perp got out of the car and confronted the cop with a gun.
The best explanation is the perp knew that once the cop had ID'ed him, the cop would probably search him and the car and find the pot. And he killed the cop before that could happen.
If the perp had not been in possession of the pot, would he still have confronted the cop and killed him? We don't know. But it sure didn't help keep this cop alive, and it doesn't help keep other cops alive, when possession of marijuana is still a crime.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum