Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You want this man to be president......did you hear is official statement regarding Libya?

+9
Markle
NaNook
Margin Call
VectorMan
knothead
Sal
boards of FL
othershoe1030
2seaoat
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

salinsky wrote:
nochain wrote:
Oh Hi Sally, imagine that! You did respond with another weak rant. Of course you are correct - you have no defense for what you are - unless you are from another planet. Perhaps it is time you went back to Uranus for another load of your fabulous witticisms.

Translation;

You want this man to be president......did you hear is official statement regarding Libya? - Page 2 Brainfart2

Illustrations work better for you? Nice self portrait, thanks.

NaNook

NaNook

Margin Call wrote:
salinsky wrote:Holy shit!

Rather than sticking to mourning the lives lost and condolences for the families, he actually inflamed the situation by insulting the Cairo staff and attacking the President of the United States with slanderous lies?

Holy shit!

I've never seen such a dick move by a candidate for president. What a politically craven opportunist.

He should not only be forced out of the race immediately, he should be run out of the country on a rail.

Fucking asshole!

Mitt is a dick....

Obama a cunt...

BTW: What Romney lies? Sent your emails to Vegas, where Obama is raising money.

I'm sure he'll flip-flop on the issue before the evening news comes on....still a dick, though.

NaNook

NaNook

2seaoat wrote:"I’m outraged by the attacks on American diplomatic missions in Libya and Egypt and by the death of an American consulate worker in Benghazi,” Romney said. “It’s disgraceful that the Obama Administration’s first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.”

This man cannot be elected dog catcher.....he releases a statement accuses the president of sympathizing with the killers of our Ambassador.

It was a crass and tone deaf statement by an evil person who tries to make up his deficits in the election, and now he has stepped in it.......lets see how he flips and flops.

It was the truth. The GREAT HEALER has caused more problems in the ME than we have ever seen, period.

BTW: After last weeks Hillary visit...China is sending their Navy to isolate the disputed islands. Ever wonder why we have a ME blow-up and a China problem at the same time?

VectorMan

VectorMan

FLASHBACK: OBAMA BLAMED BUSH’S FOREIGN POLICY FOR AMERICAN DEATHS IN 2008

In many speeches and interviews leading up to his presidency, then-Senator Barack Obama regularly used the death toll resulting from America’s Middle East engagements as a campaign talking point. Why does that matter? Because the president’s campaign spokesman Ben LaBolt accused Romney of making a “political attack” as America was “confronting the tragic death of one of our diplomatic officers in Libya.”

Consider Obama’s past Op Ed for the New York Times:

“I believed it was a grave mistake to allow ourselves to be distracted from the fight against Al Qaeda and the Taliban by invading a country that posed no imminent threat and had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks. Since then, more than 4,000 Americans have died”
Senator Barack Obama
July 14, 2008
And his speech on Iraq in March of 2008 :

“Nearly four thousand Americans have given their lives. Thousands more have been wounded.”

Wednesday was a different story, however. The President severely criticized Mitt Romney for attacking the Obama administration’s response to the attacks. The media was right behind.

Pundits called Romney’s criticism of the President in the aftermath of the attack “craven” and a “Lehman moment,” alluding to Senator John McCain’s fumbled handling of the collapse of Lehman Brothers. MSNBC anchor Andrea Mitchell berated a Romney spokesperson over the politicizing of American deaths, asking bluntly: ”Does it seem to be injecting politics into a national tragedy?”

FoxNews has hit back, writing on their website:

“This was an effort — not entirely conscious — to make it illegitimate for Romney to criticize the president’s foreign policy at a moment when foreign policy has suddenly taken center stage. But that’s exactly when such a debate should take place — because it’s when the public will actually pay attention.”

The point, particularly given the Presidents own double standard, is a good one.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/flashback-obama-blamed-bushs-foreign-policy-for-american-deaths-in-2008/

Markle

Markle

salinsky wrote:
nochain wrote:Romney is a typical politician with as much foreign policy experience as Obama had when he became President. I guess you ultralibbers will ride this wave for awhile. It ought to be amusing to watch.

Weren't you one of the wingnuts screaming hysterically about how Obama was politicizing the killing of OBL?

Yes you were.

Hypocritical asshole.

I've always seen that people reduced to using profanities realize the weakness of their position and their own shallowness. Keep up the good work.

The week before the anniversary of 9/11 Democrats spiked the ball over 20 times at their Convention celebrating that "THEY KILLED" Osama bin Laden. The following week, on 9/11 our embassies are attacked, our ambassador is assassinated, dragged through the streets, and the White House says this is because of a film clip. REALLY?

Instead of attending and discussing HIS security briefings, he's flying off to Las Vegas fund raisers, where he told us NOT to go. Then while our flags are being burned, the Middle East is exploding, President Barack Hussein Obama will YUK IT UP with DAVID LETTERMAN.

You just can't make these things up.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
I've always seen that people reduced to using profanities realize the weakness of their position and their own shallowness. Keep up the good work.

The week before the anniversary of 9/11 Democrats spiked the ball over 20 times at their Convention celebrating that "THEY KILLED" Osama bin Laden. The following week, on 9/11 our embassies are attacked, our ambassador is assassinated, dragged through the streets, and the White House says this is because of a film clip. REALLY?

Instead of attending and discussing HIS security briefings, he's flying off to Las Vegas fund raisers, where he told us NOT to go. Then while our flags are being burned, the Middle East is exploding, President Barack Hussein Obama will YUK IT UP with DAVID LETTERMAN.

Remember after 9/11 how the whole nation came together to support the President's efforts to bring the perpetrators to justice, and how blame only came into play much later when it became apparent that the administration was politicizing the tragedy to force its agenda, and the FACTS were revealed regarding how badly they had bungled the intelligence leading up to, and the execution of operations following the national tragedy?

Yeah, me neither.

Meanwhile, the current President of the United States is engaged in handling a volatile situation in an unstable region, and the last thing he needs is the usual ignorance-fueled armchair quarterbacking of people who so despise and detest him that they will not even give him credit for the positive things he has done, and attack him immediately with lies and hyperbole with zero evidence to back them up.

If you don't like the President, feel free to vote against him in November.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Go fuck yourself, you unpatriotic asshole.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Really nice thread, guys. Could we stick to the issues now? And drop the name-calling?

Markle

Markle

salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:

Remember after 9/11 how the whole nation came together to support the President's efforts to bring the perpetrators to justice, and how blame only came into play much later when it became apparent that the administration was politicizing the tragedy to force its agenda, and the FACTS were revealed regarding how badly they had bungled the intelligence leading up to, and the execution of operations following the national tragedy?

Yeah, me neither.

Meanwhile, the current President of the United States is engaged in handling a volatile situation in an unstable region, and the last thing he needs is the usual ignorance-fueled armchair quarterbacking of people who so despise and detest him that they will not even give him credit for the positive things he has done, and attack him immediately with lies and hyperbole with zero evidence to back them up.

Yeah, that David Letterman show, his fund raisers, campaign speeches, rounds of golf are all pretty unstable regions.

What positive things has he done?

Now we have QE3 coming and it will work as well as QE1 AND QE2. We are immitating Japan expecting different results.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. THANK YOU for going out of your way to prove my point.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Yeah, that David Letterman show, his fund raisers, campaign speeches, rounds of golf are all pretty unstable regions.

Now we have QE3 coming and it will work as well as QE1 AND QE2. We are immitating Japan expecting different results.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. THANK YOU for going out of your way to prove my point.

You want this man to be president......did you hear is official statement regarding Libya? - Page 2 72443710

Here's what he was doing this afternoon.

NaNook

NaNook

salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:

Yeah, me neither.

Blame Clinton, read the 9/11 commission report. Clinton had 13 opportunities to kill Osama.....period. It's a pattern, try the 93 WT bombers as criminals not terrorists. Go figure.....Clinton was a puke.

Markle

Markle

salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:

Now we have QE3 coming and it will work as well as QE1 AND QE2. We are imitating Japan expecting different results.

You want this man to be president......did you hear is official statement regarding Libya? - Page 2 72443710

Yes, President Barack Hussein Obama politicizing the death of Americans at an Embassy left unprotected on 9/11.

President Barack Hussein Obama said we bailing on the Middle East, bailing on Iraq, bailing on Afghanistan and what happened? The Middle East. Iraq and Afghanistan are on fire because of President Obama's weakness and inexperience.

Perhaps President Obama can get a slot on Jay Leno and Saturday Night Live too!

Oh...and a couple rounds of golf.

2seaoat

Does anybody here know how things work in the State Department? So it is president Obama's fault that a coordinated attack killed some of our brave representatives? Who do you think sets the security level at an embassy? So exactly who are you criticizing.......you know the guy who was on the streets of Libya taking life risks for the last year......and you now are not smart enough to realize when you criticize an embassy's security.......you are criticizing the decedent......what a class act have we become. Profanity does not necessarily have to be a foul word......and yes most of this thread has been profane......blaming security levels when a brave patriot has been out in the streets for a year because he was a patriot......he did not run to France.....he would not take cheap shots for political gain.....actually most Americans would realize that sometimes the best part of discretion is to keep your mouth shut.

Nekochan

Nekochan

There should be Marine guards at embassies. I would think if the ambassador asks for them, he/she would have them. I cannot imagine an ambassador being told that his embassy cannot have Marine guards.

Last edited by Nekochan on 9/14/2012, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nekochan

Nekochan

Seaoat, I don't think there is anything Romney could have said that you would have liked.

salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:

Yeah, me neither.

Obama criticized Bush for missing briefings and not being involved enough while POTUS. Seems like Obama is getting it turned back on him and rightfully so. And now if you criticize the POTUS you are unpatriotic? Hypocrite.

Nekochan wrote:Seaoat, I don't think there is anything Romney could have said that you would have liked.

Just like there's nothing Obama does that the repugs like.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:

Now we have QE3 coming and it will work as well as QE1 AND QE2. We are imitating Japan expecting different results.

Yes, President Barack Hussein Obama politicizing the death of Americans at an Embassy left unprotected on 9/11.

President Barack Hussein Obama said we bailing on the Middle East, bailing on Iraq, bailing on Afghanistan and what happened? The Middle East. Iraq and Afghanistan are on fire because of President Obama's weakness and inexperience.

Perhaps the President should take up cutting brush like cowboy:
You want this man to be president......did you hear is official statement regarding Libya? - Page 2 Polls_01bush_brush_2509_928605_answer_2_xlarge

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:

Perhaps the President should take up cutting brush like cowboy:
You want this man to be president......did you hear is official statement regarding Libya? - Page 2 Polls_01bush_brush_2509_928605_answer_2_xlarge
I got the sense that Bush more or less regretted ever being elected. He took so many days off to do things like clearing brush. I wonder if he was pretending that he wasn't the president when he was in Crawford? He looks so happy in this photo!

2seaoat wrote:"I’m outraged by the attacks on American diplomatic missions in Libya and Egypt and by the death of an American consulate worker in Benghazi,” Romney said. “It’s disgraceful that the Obama Administration’s first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.”

This man cannot be elected dog catcher.....he releases a statement accuses the president of sympathizing with the killers of our Ambassador.

It was a crass and tone deaf statement by an evil person who tries to make up his deficits in the election, and now he has stepped in it.......lets see how he flips and flops.

I'm pissed because he wants to cut out the tax breaks for the middle class like the mortgage interest deduction. That means I have to pay more taxes.

2seaoat

Seaoat, I don't think there is anything Romney could have said that you would have liked.

1. He could say that his efforts for health care reform in Ma were not in vain, and that in fact he helped some people. He of course would have needed to say that in the Republican Primary.

2. He could have said you know.......I have always been pro choice, and I will not play political games anymore, and I will tell the truth. He of course would have needed to say that in the Republican Primary.

3. He could have said I will not abuse my friendship with the Prime Minister of Israel and throw Israel under the bus long term as Americans learn that the Prime Minister is trying to influence American politics.....overtly. He of course would have needed to say that in the Republican Primary.

4. Of course I did not pay taxes.......for five years.......I am wealthy and successful and that is the goal of wealth. He of course would have needed to say that in the Republican Primary.

5. Sure I dodged the draft and led demonstrations encouraging the war and other people dying in my place......I am wealthy and it is a long American tradition that wealthy could buy their way out of the draft in the civil war, and no governor's sons need to be at risk......heck when I get in the White House.....somebody has to know what a good french wine is. He of course would have needed to say that in the Republican Primary.

6. Of course no honest man can have 100 million in a qualified plan......it shows that I will cheat and lie and ship my money overseas to skirt regulation and contribution to this country......don't you know the wealthy live by different rules.......oh and the five trillion additional tax breaks for the wealthy......let me show you how to cheat on your qualified plan. He of course would have needed to say that in the Republican Primary.

If he had simply told the truth.....we would have a different nominee, and in fact we would win in November.....so yes.....there are some things he could have said which I would have approved....but honest words will never come from his lips.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You want this man to be president......did you hear is official statement regarding Libya? - Page 2 FNotY

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum