Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blame Big Pharma..drugs that create killers

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.infowars.com/every-mass-shooting-shares-one-thing-in-common-its-not-weapons/

Every Mass Shooting Shares One Thing In Common & It’s NOT Weapons
Largest common factor in all of these incidents is psychotropic drugs

2seaoat

T if you look at his booking signature it is obvious this is not about drugs but a close look at his eyes reveals a downs spectrum child.....I have heard nothing from the media, but my experience with downs syndrome he is definitely within the spectrum and I am sure this will be discussed in the weeks coming forward....this is not mental illness  or drug issue, but an IQ issue.  Low IQ individuals have fueled hate and racism throughout history......manipulated by propaganda and symbols.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wrong. But you are a spokesman for meds.

2seaoat

Wrong

Repeating ninth grade, printing his signature like a third grader, and the eyes.......I think I am right on this one.  I am certain he has used illegal drugs because that would be consistent with a low IQ individual.  This guy is the stereotypical inbred low intelligent rebel flag flying racist........drugs are a secondary issue.   IQ.......like most racist is the primary issue.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Wrong

Repeating ninth grade, printing his signature like a third grader, and the eyes.......I think I am right on this one.  I am certain he has used illegal drugs because that would be consistent with a low IQ individual.  This guy is the stereotypical inbred low intelligent rebel flag flying racist........drugs are a secondary issue.   IQ.......like most racist is the primary issue.

So now you are a a Doctor....I think you are trying to force this idiot kid into some Redneck stereotype you have been handed from popular media...go ahead with your broad brush....

2seaoat

So now you are a a Doctor....I think you are trying to force this idiot kid into some Redneck stereotype you have been handed from popular media...go ahead with your broad brush....

Just the eyes.....I have two friends with down spectrum children.....it hit me immediately as my first impression.  I may be wrong, but I do not have to do a thing in regard to the stereotype.....it is confirmed pretty regularly by folks who wear symbols of hate.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Let me clarify... so all downs syndrome kids are candidates for becoming a redneck racist ?..

Sal

Sal

The picture that is emerging is of a borderline retarded, dirt poor kid raised in trailer parks and impoverished and predominantly black neighborhoods.

That being the case, I'm curious who indoctrinated him into virulent racism.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:The picture that is emerging is of a borderline retarded, dirt poor kid raised in trailer parks and impoverished and predominantly black neighborhoods.

That being the case, I'm curious who indoctrinated him into virulent racism.

His parents.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Blame Big Pharma..drugs that create killers 537383_461046437288824_1129308495_n

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum