Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jeb!

+6
ZVUGKTUBM
othershoe1030
Floridatexan
2seaoat
KarlRove
Sal
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Jeb! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeb! 6/17/2015, 12:15 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:How many people in any Administration or intelligence community are fired or punished for incompetence, malfeasance or dereliction of duty for Bin laden, WMDs, Bengazi, Afghanistan, 911, torture, etc......

What's with the numbers, Teo?
I wish I knew..maybe the NSA is tracking me and those numbers mean something to them ?

27Jeb! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeb! 6/17/2015, 7:10 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.commondreams.org/views/2015/06/16/jeb-another-disaster-bush-family-makes-his-move-white-house

28Jeb! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeb! 6/17/2015, 12:37 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:Jeb! - Page 2 Screen10

Dude has no last name, like Cher or Bono ....

If my name was the same last name as his I wouldn't use it either.

29Jeb! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeb! 6/17/2015, 12:45 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'll tell you a funny story about last names.

One of my oldest friends is greek.  When his grandfather emigrated to America his name was  Boothocockus or Boothapopolous or something like that.
So to make his name sound more American he decided to shorten his name to become simply Booth.
But then he was reminded that he had chosen the name of a Presidential assassin.  So he then decided to change the spelling to Bouth.
But that caused a lot of grief for his grandson.  Because for his whole life people have misprounced his name as Bowth.
I remember when we were together in home room and the teacher was doing a roll call.  And when he heard her say Bowth he just cringed.  lol
The whole thing culminated when I got my 2012 minivan and it had bluetooth on it.  When the computer voice asks me for the name I want to call,  and I pronounce it Booth,  even that artificial voice comes back and says "calling Bowth".  lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum