Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jeb!

+6
ZVUGKTUBM
othershoe1030
Floridatexan
2seaoat
KarlRove
Sal
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Jeb! Empty Jeb! 6/15/2015, 9:38 am

Sal

Sal

Jeb! Screen10

Dude has no last name, like Cher or Bono ....

2Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/15/2015, 9:39 am

Sal

Sal

Jeb! Jeb-tosses-hat-luckovich

3Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/15/2015, 9:48 am

"Dude has no last name, like Cher or Bono ...." or Hillary.

4Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/15/2015, 10:14 am

Sal

Sal

"Jeb is different than George. Jeb is who he is. My life story is different. And I got to do that when I ran as governor, and I got to share my passion for service when I wasn’t governor. And telling that story is going to be part of this. I don’t have to disassociate myself from my family. I love them. But I know that for me to be successful, I’m going to have to show my heart, tell my story."
- Jeb Bush

Jeb can be Prezident now?
SPOILER ALERT!
no

5Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/15/2015, 10:52 am

KarlRove

KarlRove

Jeb sucks Hillary sucks

6Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/15/2015, 11:01 am

2seaoat

The world does not end if Jeb or Hillary win.  Life will go on.....they are both superior to most piling into the clown car.

7Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/15/2015, 11:07 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

John Ellis Bush.

http://thinkprogress.org/election/2014/11/21/3591619/jeb-bush-business-failures/

8Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/15/2015, 11:13 am

Floridatexan wrote:John Ellis Bush.

http://thinkprogress.org/election/2014/11/21/3591619/jeb-bush-business-failures/

Oh good... I was wondering what soros thght about him... lol.

9Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/15/2015, 11:39 am

KarlRove

KarlRove

by 2seaoat Today at 12:01 pm
The world does not end if Jeb or Hillary win. Life will go on.....they are both superior to most piling into the clown car.
-----
Nah, nether are fit for the job

10Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/15/2015, 11:40 am

KarlRove

KarlRove

Neither

11Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/15/2015, 9:30 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Floridatexan wrote:John Ellis Bush.

His business record is so bad I don't know where to begin. It never ceases to amaze me how these high flying types can flit from one high paying position to another, perform in a lackluster manner leaving wreckage of one type or another in their wake and never suffer any consequences.

I guess I'm missing something here, like with a record like that why would anyone else want to hire him? I guess they just hire for the connections so they can meet up with other "entrepreneurs" so they can cook up more schemes. The good ol' boy network of connected folks; I guess that's what it is.

I wonder if his business dealings will come up in the event he gets the GOP nomination? Surely they will. I haven't seen any evidence of either of the Bush boys having much intellectual ability either.

12Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/15/2015, 9:46 pm

I would not vote for jeb or hillary... even if I thght there was a difference... which I don't.

13Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/15/2015, 10:12 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

He seems to be trying to come off as a centrist-progressive. Watch this campaign video:

Don't be deceived..... If he gets elected, he will bring in the same Bush neocons who were sleeping when 9/11 occurred, and who used that tragedy as a pretense for the Iraq war. Military action somewhere will be one of his first priorities, as he will want to prove his mettle just like his daddy and older brother tried to do.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

14Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/15/2015, 10:45 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

He's straight-up lying...but what should anyone expect from a Bush?

15Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/15/2015, 10:51 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Lies as good as Hillary

16Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/15/2015, 11:05 pm

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:He seems to be trying to come off as a centrist-progressive. Watch this campaign video:

Don't be deceived..... If he gets elected, he will bring in the same Bush neocons who were sleeping when 9/11 occurred,and who used that tragedy as a pretense for the Iraq war. Military action somewhere will be one of his first priorities, as he will want to prove his mettle just like his daddy and older brother tried to do.

All these years and the same LIES work for you don't they? Perhaps you should consider professional help?

17Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/15/2015, 11:17 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
He's straight-up lying...but what should anyone expect from a Bush?

You'vs gots t b kiticken... cho sum reseckt beoktch. Whi u be trepn? Racists..!!

Jeb is the new black yo.

18Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/16/2015, 8:07 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

We need another Bush or another Clinton like we need hemorrhoids!

19Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/16/2015, 11:57 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:If he gets elected, he will bring in the same Bush neocons who were sleeping when 9/11 occurred,

Jeb! Bush-reading-my-pet-goat

YEP!!

20Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/16/2015, 4:43 pm

Markle

Markle

You're a hoot.

Jeb! ObamareadingObama

All these years and the same LIES work for you don't they? Perhaps you should consider professional help?

21Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/16/2015, 5:56 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:All these years and the same LIES work for you don't they? Perhaps you should consider professional help?

How many Americans died while President Obama was reading that book to those kids? How many thousands died while President Bush was on his little junket to south Florida? Bush's team was sleeping......

22Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/16/2015, 6:12 pm

The groundwork and planning had been going on for much longer than the first eight months of bush2.

But you knew that.

23Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/16/2015, 6:46 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

How many people in any Administration or intelligence community are fired or punished for incompetence, malfeasance or dereliction of duty for Bin laden, WMDs, Bengazi, Afghanistan, 911, torture, etc......

24Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/16/2015, 10:59 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:How many people in any Administration or intelligence community are fired or punished for incompetence, malfeasance or dereliction of duty for Bin laden, WMDs, Bengazi, Afghanistan, 911, torture, etc......

What's with the numbers, Teo?

25Jeb! Empty Re: Jeb! 6/16/2015, 11:35 pm

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:All these years and the same LIES work for you don't they? Perhaps you should consider professional help?

How many Americans died while President Obama was reading that book to those kids? How many thousands died while President Bush was on his little junket to south Florida? Bush's team was sleeping......

I have to hand it to you, one of the most vile, vicious lies I've seen.

Good work!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum