Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama's legacy in Syria

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obama's legacy in Syria Empty Obama's legacy in Syria 6/7/2015, 9:21 am

KarlRove

KarlRove

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/2015/06/06/assad-regime-near-collapse-obama-dithering/

Yep, red lines be damned

2Obama's legacy in Syria Empty Re: Obama's legacy in Syria 6/7/2015, 10:50 am

2seaoat

Israel needed to neutralize Syria the nation state who in 1973 almost won the war........they have succeeded and we have been complicit as our foreign policy over the last forty years has prioritized the goals of Israel and their survival.  This is not rocket science Pace.

3Obama's legacy in Syria Empty Re: Obama's legacy in Syria 6/7/2015, 11:09 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:our foreign policy over the last forty years has prioritized the goals of Israel

Yes, but Karl and his fellow fundamentalists believe that the very survival of America depends on us giving Bibi unlimited access to our treasury, and then licking his boots, on top of it.

In their minds, Israel is not the warlike, paranoid, apartheid, police state that the rest of the world knows about.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

4Obama's legacy in Syria Empty Re: Obama's legacy in Syria 6/7/2015, 2:11 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

A neutered Syria is a good thing, but letting the new bull (ISIS) run through the china shop is bad, very bad.

5Obama's legacy in Syria Empty Re: Obama's legacy in Syria 6/7/2015, 7:46 pm

2seaoat

I will agree with you when they attack and threaten Israel.  They will not attack the Saudis or Israel.......again this is not rocket science.  ISIS is a Saudi and Israeli creation which was never contemplated to be as successful as they have been.  However, if they attack Israel, they will be crushed.  If they attack the Saudis, they will be crushed.   Attacking the Shia lead Iraq government and the Syrian government with their close ties to Iran explains everything you need to know....I am sorry I talked about this.....Bob is probably under his bed hoping that his IPAD screen will not disclose to ISIS his location.

6Obama's legacy in Syria Empty Re: Obama's legacy in Syria 6/7/2015, 11:57 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I will agree with you when they attack and threaten Israel.  They will not attack the Saudis or Israel.......again this is not rocket science.  ISIS is a Saudi and Israeli creation which was never contemplated to be as successful as they have been.  However, if they attack Israel, they will be crushed.  If they attack the Saudis, they will be crushed.   Attacking the Shia lead Iraq government and the Syrian government with their close ties to Iran explains everything you need to know....I am sorry I talked about this.....Bob is probably under his bed hoping that his IPAD screen will not disclose to ISIS his location.

You do need to catch up a bit with some of the current news.

ISIS’s desperate attacks in Saudi Arabia

Thursday, 4 June 2015

The two attacks on Saudi Arabia’s Shiite community within a week is clear proof that there is a concerted plan by terrorist groups to create divisions within the country.

The greatest threat to the Arab world today is sectarianism. Politicians in this part of the world have been using religious arguments for years to guarantee loyalty from their followers. This is the same method employed by terrorists, which has been quite effective, particularly with young people.

[...]

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/middle-east/2015/06/03/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum