Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A comparison between homosexual and heterosexual gatherings at Panhandle beaches.

+3
Sal
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

First,  the heterosexuals...

https://www.google.com/search?q=violence+at+Panama+City+Spring+Break&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=violence+at+Panama+City+Beach+Spring+Break

and now the homosexuals...

https://www.google.com/search?q=violence+at+Pensacola+Beach+Gay+Memorial+Day+celebration&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

I think Grover Robinson, whose district the beach resides in, should reach out to the LGBT community (whatever that is) and spearhead an effort to not tolerate using the beach as their trash can.  Publicly advertise "Come to our beach, but leave no trash."  If that doesn't work, more after-party cleanups should be made by the local gay community.  Yes , we want their $, but not at the expense of the beach.

I remember a while back when it was the graduating seniors from Mobile who were trashing western Pensacola Beach, just next to Ft Pickens; and the gays were visiting the eastern part of the beach, but leaving just footprints (or close to it).  What happened to change their behavior?  

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

colaguy wrote:I think Grover Robinson, whose district the beach resides in, should reach out to the LGBT community (whatever that is) and spearhead an effort to not tolerate using the beach as their trash can.  Publicly advertise "Come to our beach, but leave no trash."  If that doesn't work, more after-party cleanups should be made by the local gay community.  Yes , we want their $, but not at the expense of the beach.

I remember a while back when it was the graduating seniors from Mobile who were trashing western Pensacola Beach, just next to Ft Pickens; and the gays were visiting the eastern part of the beach, but leaving just footprints (or close to it).  What happened to change their behavior?  

I'm really surprised by this reply,  colaguy, and here's why.

I had houseguests in from Sunday to Wednesday.  It was an old friend (who is the brother to my girlfriend) and his son.
They really wanted to go to the beach so we waited until after all the queers were gone and decided to go the day after Memorial Day.  So we headed to the beach on Tuesday.
Once on the island we went east to the national seashore property not knowing what to expect.   If it was not good we were prepared to turn around and go back toward Ft. Pickens.

We went about a mile past the seashore entrance and noticed there were no cars on the road or parked.  So we found the nearest walkthrough to the beach and parked.

When we got down to the beach I was simply amazed.  There was no one else on the beach for a mile in either direction.  And this was the same exact place which the weekend before was filled with literally miles of camping tents and people.  
But it was not only the total absence of anyone on the beach which shocked me,  it was also the fact that the beach looked like someone had come along with a giant comb and cleaned it to perfection.

I almost started a thread about it the next day.  The thread title was going to be "I have discovered the best day of the year to go to the beach".  And I was going to give my explanation of why that is.  
I'm just speculating,  but I think the reason the beach was deserted the day after Memorial Day is so many people were still staying away because of the queers.  And I completely understand why that is.  When we headed out there we didn't know what to expect.  I thought I'd see a whole lot of litter and used rubbers and who knows what all.  But it was the cleanest I have ever seen the beach in years.
I never found the time to start that thread.  But now at least because of your post I get to tell what I saw with my own two eyes.  And I highly recommend the day AFTER Memorial Day to go to the beach.  I'll damn sure be there again next year.

2seaoat

Bob,

Your use of the word Queer in the manner you use it is offensive.
We all love you, and understand your satire and wit, but it is a painful word of abuse for many people who may read your words and not understand.  I have known  young person who walked in front of a train because of bullying dealing with their sexuality, and making the world more coarse and unkind really is not worth whatever your point is....... even on this quiet forum....it simply is not necessary.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:it is a painful word of abuse for many people who may read your words and not understand. 

Good point.
If anyone is reading this who is offended by my use of the word queer, this is why I do so.

I'm bisexual. To most people that's just the same thing as a homosexual. So to them I'm just another queer no different than any other. So I decided just to the use the word myself. No big deal. No different than blacks calling themselves nigger. I'm doing exactly what they do, which is to take the word away from the bigots and make them find a new word for it.
So if you happen to be queer too and are reading this, don't get bent over it.

If that's not a good enough explanation and you're still offended by it, tough.

2seaoat

which is to take the word away from the bigots and make them find a new word for it.

How has that worked over the last 100 years?  It is just so unnecessary.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:which is to take the word away from the bigots and make them find a new word for it.

How has that worked over the last 100 years?  It is just so unnecessary.

I have to tell you, seaoat, for you to be the authority on all things concerning minorities, you really have a lot to learn.

How has WHAT "worked over the last 100 years"? Do you mean how have queers been treated over the last 100 years?
I would expect an authority on all things concerning minorities to already know the answer to that.

That doesn't have squat to do with my use of the word queer. It's only been 2 or 3 years since I started using that word. And my use of that word on an obscure internet message board of course did not cause the last 100 years of bigotry.
And where do you get that 100 years stuff. This bigotry goes back thousands of years to when the Bible and Koran were written.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Go ask your muslim poker buddies about all this, seaoat. I imagine they're authorities on it too.

Bob wrote:
colaguy wrote:I think Grover Robinson, whose district the beach resides in, should reach out to the LGBT community (whatever that is) and spearhead an effort to not tolerate using the beach as their trash can.  Publicly advertise "Come to our beach, but leave no trash."  If that doesn't work, more after-party cleanups should be made by the local gay community.  Yes , we want their $, but not at the expense of the beach.

I'm really surprised by this reply,  colaguy, and here's why.

I had houseguests in from Sunday to Wednesday.  It was an old friend (who is the brother to my girlfriend) and his son.
They really wanted to go to the beach so we waited until after all the queers were gone and decided to go the day after Memorial Day.  So we headed to the beach on Tuesday.
Once on the island we went east to the national seashore property not knowing what to expect.   If it was not good we were prepared to turn around and go back toward Ft. Pickens.

We went about a mile past the seashore entrance and noticed there were no cars on the road or parked.  So we found the nearest walkthrough to the beach and parked.

When we got down to the beach I was simply amazed.  There was no one else on the beach for a mile in either direction.  And this was the same exact place which the weekend before was filled with literally miles of camping tents and people.  
But it was not only the total absence of anyone on the beach which shocked me,  it was also the fact that the beach looked like someone had come along with a giant comb and cleaned it to perfection.

I almost started a thread about it the next day.  The thread title was going to be "I have discovered the best day of the year to go to the beach".  And I was going to give my explanation of why that is.  
I'm just speculating,  but I think the reason the beach was deserted the day after Memorial Day is so many people were still staying away because of the queers.  And I completely understand why that is.  When we headed out there we didn't know what to expect.  I thought I'd see a whole lot of litter and used rubbers and who knows what all.  But it was the cleanest I have ever seen the beach in years.

I never found the time to start that thread.  But now at least because of your post I get to tell what I saw with my own two eyes.  And I highly recommend the day AFTER Memorial Day to go to the beach.  I'll damn sure be there again next year.

I believe the beach was cleaned up by local volunteers.

Last edited by colaguy on 6/1/2015, 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

colaguy wrote:

I believe the beach was cleaned up by local volunteers.

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/local/pensacola/beaches/2015/05/26/beach-clean-nearly-finished/27961045/[/size]

I see.  I was wondering how it got so clean.  
I sure hope one of the folks who volunteered to make it so clean is reading this.   Because if you are,  I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making the beach be so pristine on Tuesday.  
The fact that the beach was so clean, together with the fact that it was virtually deserted,  made for literally the best beach experience I've had since I was a kid.

Now,  about the queers and some of those PNJ photos.  Especially this one...

A comparison between homosexual and heterosexual gatherings at Panhandle beaches. 635681729725864081-beach-scavengers-16

Any queer,  or for that matter anyone else visiting our beach,  who would walk off and leave all that nasty shit on one of the most beautiful beaches in the country,  and inside a national park for fuck's sake;  is a sorry, ignorant, thoughtless, selfish,  worthless piece of dog shit.  And if I was running that national park I'd be out there next year and when I saw anyone leaving all that crap on the beach,  I'd put his worthless ass in jail.

Now after having said that,  I have only one question.  What was left on Panama City Beach after the heterosexual spring break crowd left it?

Well,  thanks to the Panama City newspaper it looks like we have our answer...

A comparison between homosexual and heterosexual gatherings at Panhandle beaches. _mg_7201wtmk

And remember,  all that trash doesn't even include the shell casings from all the shots which were fired.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And by the way, I give you my word on it, I WILL be out there next year alongside those other volunteers.

And not only that, but I think I'll go out there WHEN the queers are packing up and leaving all that shit on the beach and use a bullhorn (I have one) to personally tell them how fucking sorry and worthless they are and I don't want them on my damn beach ever again. And if they backtalk me, I'll pick up some of that garbage and deposit it INSIDE their vehicles where it fucking belongs.

Sal

Sal

You're as butch a lesbian as I've ever encountered, Bob.

You get 'em, girl.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You know as I look at this picture again, I'm even more amazed.
I'd heard the queers have good jobs and high incomes and that must be true.
Because only somebody who has more money than sense would abandon perfectly good tent structures like those. I think I'll take my truck and trailer next year because I can sell all that stuff in a yard sale. There are plenty of people who don't have the money to buy that stuff new who would gladly want to make use of it.

[img]A comparison between homosexual and heterosexual gatherings at Panhandle beaches. 635681729725864081-beach-scavengers-16[/img]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:You're as butch a lesbian as I've ever encountered, Bob.

You get 'em, girl.

Sal,  I have to say that's one of the most intelligent posts you've ever made on this forum.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:You're as butch a lesbian as I've ever encountered, Bob.

You get 'em, girl.

Notice,  old seaoat,  the World's Leading Authority On Minorities and Bigotry,   hasn't said a word about this post.  lol

Reminds me of that other great educator,   Professor Irwin Corey.  He too was "The World's Foremost Authority". Said so himself.  lol

Sal

Sal

I guess "lesbian" was too subtle.

I shoulda said, "bull dyke".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Why hold back,  Sal,  with all that dyke and lesbian nonsense.  Why not just come out with it and call me a fag.  You know how badly you really wanna say it.  Are you afraid?  Why would you be afraid when you're living 500 miles from here. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Get some backbone, Sal. Take a lesson from this person. Hell, he was right there in the same room with the fag, not 500 miles away like you. lol

2seaoat

Notice,  old seaoat,  the World's Leading Authority On Minorities and Bigotry,   hasn't said a word about this post.  lol

Fell and hit the ground hard Sunday, taking a face plant where my right rib cage at the liver hit first.....not doing particularly well since I tripped.  In regard to the 100 years, my reference was to blacks who use the N word......if the goal was to neutralize the word over the last 100 years, well it has not worked out well.

I find that those most fearful and full of prejudice will rationalize any use of a hurtful word.  Again Bob, Americans just do not care what people are doing with consenting adults, but that however does not mean they are not entitled to their personal opinions, and the fact remains that there is a loud and vocal group of scardy cats who are afraid of same sex relationships, people of a different ethnicity, religion, and race.  You seem to fit that profile, and your use of a derogatory word for same sex relationships has a great deal to do with self image and after all those years of facing that discrimination and fear, maybe you believe yourself in the fear and prejudice.......not the best self image........get over it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sorry about this off-topic post.  But when I found that youtube I posted earlier,  this one was linked on the same page.

This has to be one of the most ignominious moments in the whole entire history of American television or any American media for that matter.  I'd never seen it until now.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:  Again Bob, Americans just do not care what people are doing with consenting adults

there is a loud and vocal group of scardy cats who are afraid of same sex relationships

Huh? If Americans "do not care what people are doing with consenting adults", then why are Americans "afraid of same sex relationships"?

Seaoat, where is it you live again? Isn't it somewhere in Illinois.
Let me explain the facts of life in the Florida panhandle to you. Maybe this will help...

Just days before a federal judge’s Thursday ruling cleared the way for same-sex marriage in Florida, at least five counties decided that they will no longer conduct courthouse weddings in their jurisdictions.

Starting in the new year, Duval, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, Baker and Clay Counties will stop offering this service, according to the Florida Times-Union.

The clerks in all of the counties said multiple factors led to their decisions to stop holding courthouse weddings, but the debate over gay marriage is reportedly among the primary reasons.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/01/02/florida-counties-make-major-marriage-announcements-in-light-of-the-states-ongoing-battle-over-gay-matrimony/

Take a look at the top of this page, seaoat. You will notice it says PENSACOLA Discussion Forum. It doesn't say "Illinois Discussion Forum".

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote: Why not just come out with it and call me a fag.

Why? ....

.... is that term worse than "queer", Bob?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote: Why not just come out with it and call me a fag.

Why? ....

Because I am a fag,  Sal.  And a queer.  And a bulldyke lesbian.  
And all of this too...

Anal assassin or anal astronaut[16]
   Arse bandit[17]
   Back door bandit[18]
   Backgammon player (late 18th century Britain)[19]
   Batty boy (alternatively botty boy),[20] also batty man
   Bear[21]
   Bent, bentshot[22] or bender[23][24]
   Bone smuggler[25]
   Brownie king or brown piper[26]
   Bufter, bufty (mainly Scottish) or booty buffer[16]
   Bugger (from Buggery)
   Bum bandit[18] or bun bandit[23]
   Bum boy or bum chum,[27] also bum robber[28]
   Bum-driller[29]
   Bumhole engineer[30]
   Butt pirate,[31] butt rider, butt pilot, or butt rustler[31]
   Charlie (rhyming slang for Charlie Ronce which rhymes with ponce)[32]
   Carlo Legaspi (2015 Philippines)
   Chi chi man (Jamaica and the Caribbean)[33][34]
   Chutney ferret[35]
   Cock jockey[36]
   Cock knocker, cockknocker and cocknocker[36]
   Cockpipe cosmonaut[37]
   Crafty butcher[38]
   Donut puncher/muncher[11]
   Faggot,[39][40][41] fag[42]
   Fairy (common and acceptable for part of the 20th century)[43]
   Finocchio (from Italy, meaning fennel)[44][45]
   Flamer[46]
   Flit[47]
   Flower[48]
   Fruit (also fruit loop, fruit packer, butt fruit)[49]
   Fudge packer[23]
   Harry hoofter, rhyming slang of poofter[50]
   Gaysian, referring to a gay Asian[51]
   Iron (hoof) or iron hoofter (rhyming slang for poof)[52]
   Jobby jabber (mainly Scottish with jobby referring to excrement)[53]
   Knob jockey[54]
   Light in the loafers[55]
   Light in the pants [55]
   Limp wristed[56]
   Marmite miner[57]
   Mary[58]
   Nancy or nancy boy,[59] girlyboy[60] or nellie[61]
   Oklahomo[62]
   Pansy[63]
   Pillow biter[64] or mattress muncher,[57] referring to anal sex when one partner is face-down often into a pillow
   Poof (variations include: poofter, pouf, poove, pooftah, pooff, puff) (U.K, Australia, New Zealand, California)[65]
   Pickle sniffer
   Queen, princess and variations[66]

Bean queen (also taco queen or Salsa queen), gay man attracted to Hispanic men[58][67]
       Brownie queen, obsolete slang for gay man interested in anal sex (used by men who disliked anal sex)[68]
       Chicken queen, older gay man interested in younger or younger appearing men[69]
       Curry queen, gay man attracted to Asian-Indian gay men[36]
       Dinge queen, gay man attracted to black gay men (offensive use of "dinge" meaning black)[70]
       Drag queen, gay man into cross-dressing for performance[70]
       Grey queen, a gay person who works for the financial services industry (this term originates from the fact that in the 1950s, people who worked in this profession often wore grey flannel suits).[71]
       Gym queen, gay man given to athletic development[72]
       Pissy queen, gay man perceived as fussy[65]
       Potato queen, gay Asian man attracted mainly to white non-Asian men.[73]
       Rice queen, gay man attracted mainly to East Asian men.[73]
       Scat queen, gay man into coprophilia[74]

Ring raider[16]
   Sausage jockey (U.K)[75]
   Shirt lifter[76]
   Shit stabber[74]
   Sod (from Sodomy)[77]
   Toby - 'King amongst men'[15]
   Turd burglar[15]
   Twink, a young or young-looking gay man, with little body hair and a slender build[78]
   Uphill/upstairs gardener, referring to the logistics of anal intercourse[79]
   Woolly,[80] woofter and woolie woofter, a character from an Evening Standard cartoon and rhyming slang for poofter[81]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I particularly like "Oklahomo" on that list. It is a pretty damn clever word. lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
And all of this too...

I prefer, "self-loather".

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum