Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm voting for Huckabee

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm voting for Huckabee Empty I'm voting for Huckabee 5/24/2015, 6:01 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Why? Because I want to see a panhandle resident in the White House...

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/local/huckabee-former-governor-at-home-on-water-s-edge-1.380975

2I'm voting for Huckabee Empty Re: I'm voting for Huckabee 5/24/2015, 8:04 am

He's not real Florida.

3I'm voting for Huckabee Empty Re: I'm voting for Huckabee 5/24/2015, 8:10 am

2seaoat

He is comfortable with the southern culture......so it is doubtful that he will ever occupy the white house........guns grits and gravy......rich people going to the beach where the dog whistle has been perfected.

4I'm voting for Huckabee Empty Re: I'm voting for Huckabee 5/24/2015, 8:18 am

2seaoat wrote:He  is comfortable with the southern culture......so it is doubtful that he will ever occupy the white house........guns grits and gravy......rich people going to the beach where the dog whistle has been perfected.

He's storybook southern.

Read Rick Bragg - that's some real world southern.

5I'm voting for Huckabee Empty Re: I'm voting for Huckabee 5/24/2015, 8:46 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm voting for Huckabee 1323782241-huckhouse

I'm voting for Huckabee Huckab11

I'm voting for Huckabee Huckab10

I'm voting for Huckabee Huckab10

I'm voting for Huckabee Huckab14

6I'm voting for Huckabee Empty Re: I'm voting for Huckabee 5/24/2015, 9:51 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

How comforting. Maybe he can get the Rev. Carl to run as his VP.

7I'm voting for Huckabee Empty Re: I'm voting for Huckabee 5/24/2015, 10:14 am

2seaoat

Public servants turning poor men into rich men, and citizens into poor men.....and so it goes. However, he nailed it......he represents what has been filling the beach for the last 25 years......the family who worked and had a small concrete block house on the beach has been replaced by folks who have a big dog whistle, and are searching for Mayberry where there are no mexicans or blacks, and they are coming to the beach to die........it is sad really, the beaches once belonged to the people, and 1950s panhandle is one hell of a difference from 2015.......Huckabee has a snowball in hell of getting elected.....his constituency is dying in large numbers every day, and the beach prices have tumbled from their highs when old people seeking mayberry flocked to buy up the beach and rewind the clock, and now have few buyers, a rising sea, and a society who looks on with scorn, not jealous of the monuments to greed and avarice, but sad that the once beautiful beaches are now a final resting place for bad ideas.
(apology to Knox and Real Linda.....there are exceptions)

8I'm voting for Huckabee Empty Re: I'm voting for Huckabee 5/24/2015, 10:16 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
How comforting.  Maybe he can get the Rev. Carl to run as his VP.  

Actually Brother Carl has said Huckabee and Fox News are too liberal to suit him.

It's really rather odd.  Because just think,  right now this weekend the place we live in is home to both Brother Carl and his disciples and 100,000 homosexuals.  lol

9I'm voting for Huckabee Empty Re: I'm voting for Huckabee 5/24/2015, 10:20 am

2seaoat

I am thinking his dad was my minister when I was in grade school. His dad was a good man. Next time you call in Bob, ask if his dad was a minister in the Congregational Church......sons and daughters of minister from my experience are wild childs.......

10I'm voting for Huckabee Empty Re: I'm voting for Huckabee 5/24/2015, 10:31 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I am thinking his dad was my minister when I was in grade school.  His dad was a good man.  Next time you call in Bob, ask if his dad was a minister in the Congregational Church......sons and daughters of minister from my experience are wild childs.......

I haven't called that radio station's talk shows in quite a long while,  seaoat,  but I still listen occasionally.
All I know about Carl Gallups' background is he was a deputy sheriff somewhere in Florida before he became a baptist pastor.

11I'm voting for Huckabee Empty Re: I'm voting for Huckabee 5/24/2015, 10:55 am

2seaoat

Huckabee choosing to call the beach his home is symbolic of the futility of his campaign and the man's complete surrender to greed and avarice. Guns grits and gravy...........

12I'm voting for Huckabee Empty Re: I'm voting for Huckabee 5/24/2015, 6:08 pm

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I'm voting for Huckabee 1323782241-huckhouse

What is your point?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum