Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Huckabee -- another Republican racist!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

He calls Beyonce's husband a pimp and she's disreputable, and his white racist evangelical following doesn't bat an eye.

http://www.salon.com/2015/01/31/evangelicals_racist_purity_culture_whats_really_behind_huckabees_beyonce_slur/?source=newsletter

Anyone surprised? I think not.

2seaoat

The worst part is he is the hypocrite in Matthew 6......and he is pimping his religion to make a buck......he has NO chance for the presidency, but he has realized that he can make a nice living running for President.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:The worst part is he is the hypocrite in Matthew 6......and he is pimping his religion to make a buck......he has NO chance for the presidency, but he has realized that he can make a nice living running for President.

Don't let the T-party see the following suggestion ...

(Here's a winning ticket, Huckabee and Palin ... pass it on. Quietly.)

I don't trust fat preachers.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

SheWrites wrote:I don't trust fat preachers.

I don't trust the skinny ones either.

Here's how I think religion started:

Back when we were living in small groups, maybe in caves, when a man began to weaken from age, and could no longer contribute to the clan's larder or protection, he was quietly, and politely, ejected, left on an iceflow, whatever.

Then, one sunny day (this was before smog) this Dude thought about what was coming, and announced he was going out on solo trip in hopes of finding help for the clan.  He returned 6 days later, claiming he had found "God," and had talked with him and they were now friends.  He said that he was the only member of the clan who could talk with Him, and secure God's protection.

The clan was mystified at Harold's speech  (I named him Harold because it seems right to me).  They discussed the ramifications.  If Harold's story was true, they needed to feed and protect him as long as possible.  If he really had met and become friends with God, why take a chance?  

Jump ahead a few hundred centuries.  By then Shamanism, Witchcraft, Imams, Rabbis, and, of course, Christian priests and preachers had taken up the trade and were flourishing because -- maybe there really was a God, and maybe they really WERE important for our mutual security!

And then, one smoggy day, somebody blew-up a religious figurehead and nothing happened.  Nothing.  Zero. Nada.  The shops remained open, just like before.  Water was still potable.  Women continued to bear ugly children, men bet on football and La Crosse games.  Teenagers fumbled at their first attempts at physical passion, and women shared their complaints as they beat their family's clothing in the stream.  

But, because we are the most survival-oriented species the earth has ever born, we continue to protect, pay, and revere weird men and women who profess they have magical powers and can converse with Him anytime they close their eyes and look pious.

You smile, even giggle, but how do you know what I've said here isn't absolutely true and accurate?

Reality.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

It is what it is and no matter what each person thinks they absolutely 100% are sure of does not change absolute reality. If you believe in reincarnation or life on a cloud visiting with other saved souls that does not make it a reality, or does it? Does the story we tell ourselves have an effect on what we experience after life is over? Does the person who believes in reincarnation come back in another body? Are there harps in "heaven"?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

othershoe1030 wrote:It is what it is and no matter what each person thinks they absolutely 100% are sure of does not change absolute reality. If you believe in reincarnation or life on a cloud visiting with other saved souls that does not make it a reality, or does it? Does the story we tell ourselves have an effect on what we experience after life is over? Does the person who believes in reincarnation come back in another body? Are there harps in "heaven"?

Good questions! There may be harps in heaven, but it could be worse, it could have been bagpipes! The music I could learn to put up with but never with the milk and honey diet.

Q: Is God lactose free?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Wordslinger wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:It is what it is and no matter what each person thinks they absolutely 100% are sure of does not change absolute reality. If you believe in reincarnation or life on a cloud visiting with other saved souls that does not make it a reality, or does it? Does the story we tell ourselves have an effect on what we experience after life is over? Does the person who believes in reincarnation come back in another body? Are there harps in "heaven"?

Good questions!  There may be harps in heaven, but it could be worse, it could have been bagpipes!  The music I could learn to put up with but never with the milk and honey diet.

Q:  Is God lactose free?

Bagpipes indeed! My dad used to say they were an ill wind that no one blew well.

Are you saying we might still be dealing with digestion in heaven? How primitive!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

othershoe1030 wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Good questions!  There may be harps in heaven, but it could be worse, it could have been bagpipes!  The music I could learn to put up with but never with the milk and honey diet.

Bagpipes indeed! My dad used to say they were an ill wind that no one blew well.

Are you saying we might still be dealing with digestion in heaven? How primitive!

Actually, I'm only guessing. I'm sure I'll never know ....

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Wordslinger wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Actually, I'm only guessing.  I'm sure I'll never know ....

I don't think you can even be sure of That. You might in fact know one day, or not. We're getting into Rumsfeld territory here!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

othershoe1030 wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Actually, I'm only guessing.  I'm sure I'll never know ....

I don't think you can even be sure of That. You might in fact know one day, or not. We're getting into Rumsfeld territory here!

When I pass on, I hope to be placed naked in a fetal position inside a lucite plastic block, which becomes the cornerstone at the entry of a five story parking building at a huge mall. I want my epitaph engraved as follows:

What I know now you'll learn tomorrow.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Huckabee -- another Republican racist! Huck_xmas

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Floridatexan wrote:Huckabee -- another Republican racist! Huck_xmas

Mama -- Y'all pass me more of that yummy pulled pork, huh?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Wordslinger wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Huckabee -- another Republican racist! Huck_xmas

Mama -- Y'all pass me more of that yummy pulled pork, huh?

Red, White and Blue color scheme and the stripes are so slimming!

polecat

polecat

Here is the song Huckajesus will sing as he floats thru the Pearly Gates...

Iґve got no inhibitions
So keep your keys out of your ignition
I steal a car like I got the curse
I canґt resist the old lady's purse

Jailbait you look so good to me
Jailbait wonґt you set me free
Jailbait you look fine fine fine
I know Iґve got to have you in a matter of time

Well I donґt care if youґre just thirteen
You look too good to be true
I just know that youґre probably clean
Thereґs one lil' thing I got do to you

I know Iґve got to have you in a matter of time

So tell your mama that Iґm back in town
She likes us boys when itґs time to get down
Sheґs got this craving for the underage
I just might be your mama's brand new rage

I know I got to have you in a matter of time

Honey you you you look so nice
Sheґs young sheґs tender
Wonґt you please surrender
She's so fine sheґs mine
All the time, all mine mine
Itґs all right baby
Itґs quite all right I asked your mama
Wait a minute officer
Donґt put those handcuffs on me
Put them on her and Iґll share her with you

Jailbait, jailbait

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Now read this:

http://www.correntewire.com/so_how_exactly_did_mike_huckabees_son_david_kill_that_dog_back_in_the_day_when_he_was_a_boy_scout#how

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum