Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How would you like to make $105 million for running your mouth on tv?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://pagesix.com/2015/05/18/george-stephanopoulos-future-and-105m-contract-in-danger/?_ga=1.164932793.744905971.1430221965

2seaoat

I would rather shoot a basketball for more........

Sal

Sal

You ever notice how small that dude is?

The women all tower over him.

He's Gunz' size.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just do not understand the economics of something like this.

To me it's as equally disgusting as some of the CEO salaries.  What in hell are any of them doing to justify these sums.  How is it smart business to pay these amounts to these characters.

KarlRove

KarlRove

He's a recognizable face tied to the KKKlintons and can get access any time he wants

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

KarlRove wrote:He's a recognizable face tied to the KKKlintons and can get access any time he wants

That brings up another question. Why in hell is a single speech given by Bill Clinton or anyone else worth $500,000?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

All these people, the politician celebrities and the media celebrities, are living in some bizarre world that has no relationship to any of the rest of us.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If I had a job doing anything and I lost all my credibility by being a pathological liar,  when my boss fired me he would not give me $50 million.  Hell I was fired from a job when I was in high school.  The boss just cussed me and told me to hit the road.
But as we see,  the penalty for that lying cunt Brian Williams is indeed a $50 million paycheck.
Insanity.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:You ever notice how small that dude is?

The women all tower over him.

He's Gunz' size.

George Stephanopoulos’ Wife Ali Wentworth Responds To Height Question: ‘He Is 6’7” In Bed’

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/george-stephanopoulos-wife-ali-wentworth-responds-to-height-question-he-is-67-in-bed/

2seaoat

Why do people spend a great deal of money on a 1950 restored car, an old record, or beanie babies........I never understood somebody spending two hundred and fifty on a hotel room when I could get the same for fifty bucks, or spending two hundred on a meal.......when you are around people with money, I think sheer boredom can only be broken by spending large quantities of money, yet while the network is spending huge amounts for their celebrities the local tv stations are starving their on air people with shrinking salaries and dropping ad revenues.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Why do people spend a great deal of money on a 1950 restored car, an old record, or beanie babies........I never understood somebody spending two hundred and fifty on a hotel room when I could get the same for fifty bucks, or spending two hundred on a meal.......when you are around people with money, I think sheer boredom can only be broken by spending large quantities of money, yet while the network is spending huge amounts for their celebrities the local tv stations are starving their on air people with shrinking salaries and dropping ad revenues.

I buy lots of different kinds of collectibles.  But only when I'm confident that I can always resell it for at least the amount I paid for it.  If I see it starting to depreciate,  I dump it.

And I absolutely agree with you,  I would never in a million years pay $250 for a frigging night in a hotel room.  Any hotel room.

And I sure as hell would never pay creeps like Stephanopolous or Williams or O'Reilly or Limbaugh any amount of money to do or say anything.  I'd rather set fire to the money than give it to them.

Perfect example of the "limousine liberals."  They get paid the money, live the life, but in turn make the American people think corporate America is the only greedy one keeping the man down.  

Funny thing is...media outlets are corporations.  Entertainment outlets are corporations.  Sports outlets are corporations.

Wake up America and think for  yourself.  Don't idolize.  And don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Still running in 2016 - Shewrites.  Just pencil me in...

2seaoat

Still running in 2016 - Shewrites. Just pencil me in...

What is a pencil?

2seaoat wrote:Still running in 2016 - Shewrites.  Just pencil me in...

What is a pencil?

What, you're still using an ink well and quill?

Basketball

2seaoat

Sadly, my love of writing with pen or pencil has been replaced by a keyboard, and in that process something has been lost. I only have used a pencil once this year on a plat of subdivision and concept plan......I would have to ask my wife where a pencil is in the house.....very strange for someone who lived with one in my hand for years.

Bob wrote:I just do not understand the economics of something like this.

To me it's as equally disgusting as some of the CEO salaries.  What in hell are any of them doing to justify these sums.  How is it smart business to pay these amounts to these characters.

You didn't mention it, but can we assume the highly paid athletes are also on your list?

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Why do people spend a great deal of money on a 1950 restored car, an old record, or beanie babies........I never understood somebody spending two hundred and fifty on a hotel room when I could get the same for fifty bucks, or spending two hundred on a meal.......when you are around people with money, I think sheer boredom can only be broken by spending large quantities of money, yet while the network is spending huge amounts for their celebrities the local tv stations are starving their on air people with shrinking salaries and dropping ad revenues.

I buy lots of different kinds of collectibles.  But only when I'm confident that I can always resell it for at least the amount I paid for it.  If I see it starting to depreciate,  I dump it.

And I absolutely agree with you,  I would never in a million years pay $250 for a frigging night in a hotel room.  Any hotel room.

And I sure as hell would never pay creeps like Stephanopolous or Williams or O'Reilly or Limbaugh any amount of money to do or say anything.  I'd rather set fire to the money than give it to them.

That'd be hard to do in places like NYC and DC.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:http://pagesix.com/2015/05/18/george-stephanopoulos-future-and-105m-contract-in-danger/?_ga=1.164932793.744905971.1430221965

GOOD FOR HIM! Now, for having lied, he's likely to lose a lot!

IF you had his education, skills, work experience, contacts and drive...you WOULD EARN $105 MILLION per year.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I just do not understand the economics of something like this.

You are either living in a world or denial or you have drunk so much of the Kool Aid you are incapable of understanding the concept.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
KarlRove wrote:He's a recognizable face tied to the KKKlintons and can get access any time he wants

That brings up another question.  Why in hell is a single speech given by Bill Clinton or anyone else worth $500,000?  

Come on, you're just pretending to be this slow aren't you?

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:If I had a job doing anything and I lost all my credibility by being a pathological liar,  when my boss fired me he would not give me $50 million.  Hell I was fired from a job when I was in high school.  The boss just cussed me and told me to hit the road.
But as we see,  the penalty for that lying cunt Brian Williams is indeed a $50 million paycheck.
Insanity.

I guess you really do fit the description of Progressives made by the architect of ObamaCare, Jonathon Gruber. Who knew.

Markle

Markle

Wow...you sure have denied yourself many of life's greatest pleasures.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:

That's the reason neither you nor 2seaoat can afford to spend $250.00 or more for a hotel room.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum