Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat foaming at the mouth errrrrrrrrrrrr keyboard

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Still making excuses....

2seaoat

I do not need excuses for anything. I simply need people with the requisite knowledge to actually have conversations on this forum which raise to the level of a conversation. None of my constitutional points has been countered. Fund raisers on the blood of four dead Americans is lower than anything McCarthy ever did, and that was a very low period in our history where fear and propaganda almost had this country going down a very evil path.

Good intelligent people will enter the dialogue and quickly determine that the emperor has no new clothes, and that another circus and hearing is all about blood money and desperate failure of a dying political movement.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sorry, he is just pricking the bubble you live in.......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I think you need to go start some new Obamacare threads..........  Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

It's incredible.

People like PeeDawg and Markie have been completely hoodwinked by FAUX News and talk radio.

They are living in an alternative universe with no connection to reality.

And, it doesn't make any difference how many times they are hit in the face with the dead cat, they refuse to smell it.

2seaoat wrote:I do not need excuses for anything.  I simply need people with the requisite knowledge to actually have conversations on this forum which raise to the level of a conversation.  None of my constitutional points has been countered.  Fund raisers on the blood of four dead Americans is lower than anything McCarthy ever did, and that was a very low period in our history where fear and propaganda almost had this country going down a very evil path.

Good intelligent people will enter the dialogue and quickly determine that the emperor has no new clothes, and that another circus and hearing is all about blood money and desperate failure of a dying political movement.

Dude, there are two investigations into wrong behaviors of the current admin ongoing simultaneously. You can put your head in the sand and pretend it is not happening, but it is...and LONG overdue.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum