Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

wanabee bikers

+3
Markle
polecat
2seaoat
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1wanabee bikers Empty wanabee bikers 5/17/2015, 6:32 pm

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/police-9-killed-after-fight-shooting-erupts-among-rival-biker-gangs/ar-BBjTT5e

2wanabee bikers Empty Re: wanabee bikers 5/17/2015, 11:07 pm

polecat

polecat

I Guess We Can Pull Their Guns Out Of Their Cold, Dead Hands

3wanabee bikers Empty Re: wanabee bikers 5/17/2015, 11:31 pm

2seaoat

Probably the safest person in a biker gun fight is the person they were aiming at.....my bet is bystanders got shot. I once had an assistant states attorney tell me when the shooting starts you have to hope they are aiming at you.

4wanabee bikers Empty Re: wanabee bikers 5/17/2015, 11:32 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/police-9-killed-after-fight-shooting-erupts-among-rival-biker-gangs/ar-BBjTT5e

Yeah...right.

5wanabee bikers Empty Re: wanabee bikers 5/17/2015, 11:36 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Probably the safest person in a biker gun fight is the person they were aiming at.....my bet is bystanders got shot.  I once had an assistant states attorney tell me when the shooting starts you have to hope they are aiming at you.

Guess they lied to you.

No bystanders were killed or injured.  Nine bikers dead and 18 transferred to hospitals with gunshot or knife wounds.

I never heard of any of the gangs although I've only been to Texas a few times.

Last edited by Markle on 5/18/2015, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

6wanabee bikers Empty Re: wanabee bikers 5/17/2015, 11:39 pm

2seaoat

7wanabee bikers Empty Re: wanabee bikers 5/18/2015, 11:15 am

Sal

Sal

An armed biker gang is a polite biker gang.

8wanabee bikers Empty Re: wanabee bikers 5/18/2015, 4:02 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

9 down and the rest to go. It's a start.

9wanabee bikers Empty Re: wanabee bikers 5/18/2015, 4:03 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Easy solution to ISIS.
Give the bikers all the weapons and drugs they want and send them to Iraq.

10wanabee bikers Empty Re: wanabee bikers 5/19/2015, 12:40 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

I've ridden a Harley for many years and known many 1% bikers.   I do often wear leather for protection and when it's cold, depends on the ride I'm doing  ... I don't wear patches.   I'm always armed with at least a knife & sometimes with a .40 cal .... but then I'm not a convicted felon.   If you wanna say that makes me a "wanna-be", I could really give a crap less.  I don't "wanna-be" anybody but myself.

Seeing as how many/most 1%'ers are convicted felons I know for a fact they tend not to carry firearms to high-profile events like this one where there's high risk a police encounter.  That's an automatic 5 year Federal stretch for a 1% biker.

I'm just waiting to hear how many of these bikers were actually shot by police instead of other bikers .... looking at the hit/kill ratio this smacks  more of rifle fire than handguns .... so, I'm guessing most of them were shot by police snipers who were stationed all around this area.   As soon as the melee spread to the parking lot SWAT was given a "shoot-at-will" order and a turkey-shoot ensued.  I cannot imagine the bikers were in much of a position to shoot back at police given they were kind of involved in beating the crap out of each other at the time.  No doubt there were at least a few bikers with handguns .... but my life experience tells me most of the weapons in possession of the bikers were non-firearm weapons.

One thing I can tell you (& I have a lot of personal & professional life experience with OMG's) if the autopsys indicate most of these bikers were shot by police bullets, the Bandido's will be back to Waco for retribution.  Not this week or next, but eventually.   They hold grudges & don't forget.  It's part of the culture.

Also ... you can bet Waco PD is gonna face some civil lawsuits.  The Bandidos have the money & lawyers to do it.   They may not win any of them ... but they'll sue anyway.

11wanabee bikers Empty Re: wanabee bikers 5/19/2015, 2:21 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Let's be clear...just because someone rides a bike doesn't make that person a member of a gang. What is a "1% biker"? Over 100 handguns were recovered, according to police. This wasn't a first, and the police had urged the owners not to host biker night; the police were also prepared...and the disturbance apparently broke out over a stupid parking space. That's how gangs operate...loyalty for fellow gang members is a given...there were all types of weapons used, but at least 100 people were packing.

When I lived in Texas, I only passed through Waco...and sometimes stopped at a Mexican restaurant on the highway...we called it "waca waca" (the town, not the restaurant, which had great chicken enchiladas).

12wanabee bikers Empty Re: wanabee bikers 5/19/2015, 3:37 pm

2seaoat

I was at Sturgis for the fiftieth anniversary, and have never seen a more respectful group of people. Free spirits who love a bike are not criminals, and lawyers and accountants getting on their leather, doo rag, and Harley I guess is their right, and about five of my friends fit into the later group and love their rides, but the true bike enthusiast simply love biking and are not trying to impress or harm .

My kids were young when we were in the middle of the fiftieth Sturgis celebration and Deadwood was packed with leather and biker chicks......probably to the last one, I would have let them babysit the kids, but the gangbangers and wannabees......they will always be looking for criminal activities and turf, and Bob will love this.....common criminals.

13wanabee bikers Empty Re: wanabee bikers 5/19/2015, 6:54 pm

Markle

Markle

EmeraldGhost wrote:I've ridden a Harley for many years and known many 1% bikers.   I do often wear leather for protection and when it's cold, depends on the ride I'm doing  ... I don't wear patches.   I'm always armed with at least a knife & sometimes with a .40 cal .... but then I'm not a convicted felon.   If you wanna say that makes me a "wanna-be", I could really give a crap less.  I don't "wanna-be" anybody but myself.

Seeing as how many/most 1%'ers are convicted felons I know for a fact they tend not to carry firearms to high-profile events like this one where there's high risk a police encounter.  That's an automatic 5 year Federal stretch for a 1% biker.

I'm just waiting to hear how many of these bikers were actually shot by police instead of other bikers .... looking at the hit/kill ratio this smacks  more of rifle fire than handguns .... so, I'm guessing most of them were shot by police snipers who were stationed all around this area.   As soon as the melee spread to the parking lot SWAT was given a "shoot-at-will" order and a turkey-shoot ensued.  I cannot imagine the bikers were in much of a position to shoot back at police given they were kind of involved in beating the crap out of each other at the time.  No doubt there were at least a few bikers with handguns .... but my life experience tells me most of the weapons in possession of the bikers were non-firearm weapons.

One thing I can tell you (& I have a lot of personal & professional life experience with OMG's) if the autopsys indicate most of these bikers were shot by police bullets, the Bandido's will be back to Waco for retribution.  Not this week or next, but eventually.   They hold grudges & don't forget.  It's part of the culture.

Also ... you can bet Waco PD is gonna face some civil lawsuits.  The Bandidos have the money & lawyers to do it.   They may not win any of them ... but they'll sue anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum