Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

'Bikers for Trump' will form 'wall of meat' to protect Ignoreguration from protestors

+2
Sal
Telstar
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

So telling that Lucifer Trump needs Hells Angels for protection. 

http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Bikers-for-Trump-will-form-wall-of-meat-to-10859328.php

'Bikers for Trump' will form 'wall of meat' to protect Ignoreguration from protestors Lucife11

Sal

Sal

Worked well at Altamont.

What could go wrong?

Personally... I think they should make some use of the babies. But I'm sure that may offend some too.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:Personally... I think they should make some use of the babies. But I'm sure that may offend some too.

Bikers with babies on board?

polecat

polecat

Sorry thump he is a Democrat

'Bikers for Trump' will form 'wall of meat' to protect Ignoreguration from protestors Armond10

Sal

Sal

Dude shoulda chosen a different colored shirt ...

'Bikers for Trump' will form 'wall of meat' to protect Ignoreguration from protestors Captur36

BTW, his name is Chris Cox and he's a “chainsaw artist.”

I shit you not.

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:Dude shoulda chosen a different colored shirt ...

'Bikers for Trump' will form 'wall of meat' to protect Ignoreguration from protestors Captur36

I shit you not.

He should of chosen a leather face. Typical Trump supporter.

Markle

Markle

I shit you not.

What is your point? Is it that he is not an ivy league snowflake so he has no moral authority...according to you?

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:

I shit you not.

What is your point?  Is it that he is not an ivy league snowflake so he has no moral authority...according to you?

Okay Sal you win the bet. I didn't think it was so easy to get snowflake Markle to respond to "Biker Cox"   Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

I shit you not.

What is your point?  Is it that he is not an ivy league snowflake so he has no moral authority...according to you?

With all those brave, non-muscled wanna-be tough guy bikers protecting him, what could go wrong? Nobody from the crowd will attempt to rub out the Pussy Grabber. That attempt will come from the CIA or the FBI. I shit you not! As for myself, I'm praying that Trump's dark heart simply gives out.

Should be quite a show, is Ted Nugent the main star?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I shit you not.

With all those brave, non-muscled wanna-be tough guy bikers protecting him, what could go wrong?  Nobody from the crowd will attempt to rub out the Pussy Grabber.  That attempt will come from the CIA or the FBI.  I shit you not!  As for myself, I'm praying that Trump's dark heart simply gives out.  

Once again I am in awe of your willingness to double-down on your reputation as being irrelevant. Posting wishes for someone to die is certainly not quite taking the high road!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I shit you not.

With all those brave, non-muscled wanna-be tough guy bikers protecting him, what could go wrong?  Nobody from the crowd will attempt to rub out the Pussy Grabber.  That attempt will come from the CIA or the FBI.  I shit you not!  As for myself, I'm praying that Trump's dark heart simply gives out.  

Once again I am in awe of your willingness to double-down on your reputation as being irrelevant.  Posting wishes for someone to die is certainly not quite taking the high road!

Still butt-hurt.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I shit you not.

Once again I am in awe of your willingness to double-down on your reputation as being irrelevant.  Posting wishes for someone to die is certainly not quite taking the high road!

Still butt-hurt.

Madam Moderator stirring the pot again. Laughing

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I shit you not.

Still butt-hurt.

Thank you Joanie! You're more civil than myself.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I shit you not.

Still butt-hurt.

Wrong Nurse Ratchett ... I see myself as a caped crusader out to save all the good things of my country. You and your impotent friends motivate me all to heck.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I shit you not.

You couldn't even hold my bike up when it is standing still.

Why is anyone concerned about some self-aggrandizing people who have proclaimed themselves, for whatever reason, more intelligent than their followers.

Last edited by Markle on 1/17/2017, 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I shit you not.

Still butt-hurt.

Wrong Nurse Ratchett ... I see myself as a caped crusader out to save all the good things of my country.  You and your impotent friends motivate me all to heck.  
  And what exactly do you do....other than  bloviate?

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I shit you not.

Still butt-hurt.

Wrong Nurse Ratchett ... I see myself as a caped crusader out to save all the good things of my country.  You and your impotent friends motivate me all to heck.  

Shouldn't you hop back into bed with the hubby madam moderator? He already cracked open the jar of Vaseline, oh, maybe that's for the boy next door.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I shit you not.

Still butt-hurt.

Cook for my friends and write books on historical characters. What do you do other than whine and act like a nagging hag?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I shit you not.

You couldn't even hold my bike up when it is standing still.

Why is anyone concerned about some self-aggrandizing people who have proclaimed themselves, for whatever reason, more intelligent than their followers.

There it is. Like most infantile grey-haired wanna be biker toughs, you think the rest of us don't see and laugh at your overwhelming need to project non existent toughness. I revel in your feelings of inadequacy.

Thanks for the laughs. Keep your infantile challenges coming, wimpy.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I shit you not.

Still butt-hurt.

Cook for my friends and write books on historical characters.  What do you do other than whine and act like a nagging hag?

From what I understand...isn't it BOOK? At least that's what you've said in the past.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum