Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

listening to a bunch of old people complain about the President

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Half of them a retired under the affordable Care act, have money in the bank, and blame the President for everything.....it was hilarious......it was like listening to a bunch of old people ranting at the nursing home about the mashed potatoes....the babyboomers are not aging gracefully, and what I pick up the most......is they feel like they are owed something.....one lady was bitching that she was paying taxes on her pension, and most said they were moving to Florida........the state of Illinois has a state income tax of 3.5% and they do not want to pay taxes.....hilarious.....the same group who wanted a referendum passed when their kids were in school.....babyboomers.....the me generation.

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:Half of them a retired under the affordable Care act, have money in the bank, and blame the President for everything.....it was hilarious......it was like listening to a bunch of old people ranting at the nursing home about the mashed potatoes....the babyboomers are not aging gracefully, and what I pick up the most......is they feel like they are owed something.....one lady was bitching that she was paying taxes on her pension, and most said they were moving to Florida........the state of Illinois has a state income tax of 3.5% and they do not want to pay taxes.....hilarious.....the same group who wanted a referendum passed when their kids were in school.....babyboomers.....the me generation.

DICK SCOTT takes 3% of my pay each month. That could be saved for my kids inheritance or maybe for a vacation each year. I'm sure these retirees would like to be able to spend their money how they like and not give it to government to spread the wealth. Government isn't always better as using your money than you might be yourself. Just because YOU have more than you need doesn't mean others do as well.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum