Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Trump has created a template for hate and decent people are being hurt

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Young people with emotional problems have throughout history been attracted to the Nazi ideology.  So sad to have a President who fans the flames of hate.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/teen-thought-to-be-neo-nazi-charged-in-deaths-of-girlfriends-parents/ar-BBHewl8?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited by 2seaoat on 12/25/2017, 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Young people with emotional problems have throughout history been attracted to the Nazi ideology.  So sad to have a President who fans the flames of hate.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/teen-thought-to-be-neo-nazi-charged-in-deaths-of-girlfriends-parents/ar-BBHewl8?li=BBnb7Kz

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Grammar Nazi: The word you were seeking is "dissent", but the actual word you used might be a good substitute.

RealLindaL

This is an example of why I suggested our Seaoat secure the services of an excellent editor vis-a-vis his upcoming book effort.         Wink

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

RealLindaL wrote:This is an example of why I suggested our Seaoat secure the services of an excellent editor vis-a-vis his upcoming book effort.         Wink

I really wish I was set up to do it, Linda, but I don't have Office on my computer.

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:This is an example of why I suggested our Seaoat secure the services of an excellent editor vis-a-vis his upcoming book effort.         Wink

I really wish I was set up to do it, Linda, but I don't have Office on my computer.

It's very tempting to me to offer as well, FT, but I think what he truly needs is a professional from the publishing industry.

2seaoat

decent people......thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum