Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Jeb toast?

+4
Hospital Bob
KarlRove
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is Jeb toast? Empty Is Jeb toast? 5/14/2015, 9:22 pm

2seaoat

I like him. I think he is reasonable. I think as a Republican he can make the structural advantage in the general election the Democrats enjoy must smaller. However, I think he just branded himself to his brother's failed administration and failed foreign policy.....some of the same people are advising him. He said he would do Iraq again........huge miscalculation which his handlers should have prepared him......this is sad, but as much as I do not like Walker, I think he is going to be the front runner.......Jeb is toast.

2Is Jeb toast? Empty Re: Is Jeb toast? 5/14/2015, 11:32 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

With Jeb Bush, you are going to get Neocons redux. Just what the nation does not need.

Those same Neocons will immediately be licking their chops for a war against Iran, if Jeb is elected. It will be the main topic of their first planning meeting (just like Iraq was with Dubya).

There is no candidate amongst the current crop of GOP contenders who is electable in 2016.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3Is Jeb toast? Empty Re: Is Jeb toast? 5/15/2015, 9:20 am

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:With Jeb Bush, you are going to get Neocons redux. Just what the nation does not need.

Those same Neocons will immediately be licking their chops for a war against Iran, if Jeb is elected. It will be the main topic of their first planning meeting (just like Iraq was with Dubya).

There is no candidate amongst the current crop of GOP contenders who is electable in 2016.

The war against Iran is inevitable no matter who is POTUS.

4Is Jeb toast? Empty Re: Is Jeb toast? 5/15/2015, 11:15 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

KarlRove wrote:
The war against Iran is inevitable no matter who is POTUS.

Since the POTUS will always be either a democrat or a republican there is no doubt you will be proved right.

5Is Jeb toast? Empty Re: Is Jeb toast? 5/15/2015, 12:02 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:The war against Iran is inevitable no matter who is POTUS.

No it isn't.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

6Is Jeb toast? Empty Re: Is Jeb toast? 5/15/2015, 1:06 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Yep it is. Iran has been at war with us since 1979 and the Revolution. We have been fighting a proxy war with them since early on in Iraq and now elsewhere. Not only that but they do the same with Israel which we have treaties to protect. Our collapse on the idea of no nukes for them by Obama has only emboldened their resolve. It shows in areas like Yemen, Libya, and elsewhere. They are firing on international shipping in the Arabian Gulf and are verbally and physically bowing up to us in the same region as well. It's a matter of time before something they instigate moves forward.

7Is Jeb toast? Empty Re: Is Jeb toast? 5/15/2015, 2:43 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Question for you,  Karl

Do you know the history of what led Iran to that revolution and why exactly Iran hated the United States?
Or are you too young to know about that?
It's not something you can learn from Fox News.

8Is Jeb toast? Empty Re: Is Jeb toast? 5/15/2015, 2:50 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nope...Jeb's a WAFFLE (traditionally served with "freedom fries".)

At least he finally came out and said that, knowing what we know now, he would not have invaded Iraq...only took him 5 tries to get there.

9Is Jeb toast? Empty Re: Is Jeb toast? 5/15/2015, 5:26 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

The last thing we need is another Bush. Especially that one.

10Is Jeb toast? Empty Re: Is Jeb toast? 5/15/2015, 5:38 pm

Sal

Sal

He'd also like to take away your healthcare and replace it with an Apple Watch.

He's making Dubya look like the smart one.

11Is Jeb toast? Empty Re: Is Jeb toast? 5/15/2015, 6:20 pm

polecat

polecat

Jeb Bush had a bad week the same way Lehman Brothers had a bad 2008.- LOLGOP

Jeb Bush says invading Iraq was a mistake based on “faulty intelligence”, which is a fancy way of calling George W. Bush dumb.- Tea Party CatIs Jeb toast? Brian-williams-iraq

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum