Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

11 verified Clinton Cash facts

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

111 verified Clinton Cash facts Empty 11 verified Clinton Cash facts 4/27/2015, 9:35 am

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/26/11-explosive-clinton-cash-facts-mainstream-media-confirm-are-accurate/

polecat

polecat

TRIPPI: I actually think we have a lack of depth of coverage on this, because one of the things that I don't see anybody reporting on is, for any of this to be true you have... who bribed the eight departments in the U.S. government? Who bribed the Utah regulator?

KURTZ: When you talk about other departments, just to clarify, this is including the State Department, you had Treasury and all these other agencies that had to approve this thing, for example, the uranium nuclear deal.

TRIPPI: Right, so assuming there was something wrong with this company getting twenty percent of the uranium and giving it to Russia and all this kind of stuff, assuming that was true and then, what, were the Clintons, and what I mean by this is I didn't see The New York Times or Washington Post, anybody contacting any of those other departments trying to follow this story in that direction.

Because if this is true, it's much bigger than... all these people did this so that Bill Clinton could get the $500 thousand speech, it could have happened, but....

KarlRove

KarlRove

11 verified Clinton Cash facts 11164653_10155550249675354_5881861785041065476_n

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PeeDawg has a lot to worry about....

HRC is likely to take it to the house in 2016.

In the meantime, until then the "Obama Agenda" continues.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum