Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Butchmeup thread.

+3
2seaoat
Sal
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

16Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/23/2015, 11:53 pm

2seaoat

Woe is me.....woe is me......woe is me......Godzilla is coming.....Godzilla is coming......he knocks over buildings with his tail, and shoots fire out of his mouth.....woe is me......woe is me......

17Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/24/2015, 12:08 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

godzilla is coming, godzilla is coming, run for the hills.

Last edited by Bob on 4/25/2015, 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

18Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/24/2015, 12:13 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:They are common criminals.....I am sorry you and Butchmeup want to elevate them to Godzilla.

Terrorist,not common criminals. There goal was to kill Americans.

19Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/24/2015, 12:19 am

2seaoat

But I don't think it blew anybody's legs off on the movie set. Or blinded or killed any children.

But children were afraid who were unable to understand that the reality and a very low probability of a monster getting them, and the much higher probability that a drunk driver would kill them. Thirty people die a day from impaired drivers with legs lost, eyes lost, children maimed, and there is no hysteria......there is hardly a yawn as the children are worked up into a hissy fit about two people killed while 28 more died today.......yep Godzilla has a way of creating terror where none exists and complacency where real danger lurks.

Snap out of it......take a deep breath.....you are more likely to harm someone driving than a terrorist hurting you, or anybody you know. In the end they are common criminals who should not be elevated to Godzilla.

20Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/24/2015, 12:22 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

butchmeup has no birth certificate because they don't issue birth certificates to little white bags of garbage

Last edited by Bob on 4/25/2015, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

21Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/24/2015, 12:22 am

2seaoat

Terrorist,not common criminals. There goal was to kill Americans.

They can only terrorize the weak of mind if we elevate them to something beyond the common criminals they are. The probabilities are better getting struck by lightening than being impacted by a terrorist. In the end they are common criminals and should be dealt with accordingly without the hysteria and hissy fits.

22Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/24/2015, 12:24 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

butchmeup is lower than whale poop in the pacific.

Last edited by Bob on 4/25/2015, 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

23Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/24/2015, 12:27 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:  The probabilities are better getting struck by lightening than being impacted by a terrorist

Yes and the probabilites of getting struck by lightning were greater than you being impacted by Bush's bullshit war. So to use your reasoning, it makes no sense for you to care about that either.

This is such a silly conversation. lol

24Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/24/2015, 12:39 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way,  seaoat,  your chances of getting struck by lightning are greater than your chances of being a victim of an unjustified police shooting too.
So why have you expressed so much disgust with that? That puts you in the same league with butchemup and godzilla and all the rest of us "scaredy cats".

As I said,  what a silly conversation.

25Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/24/2015, 1:03 am

2seaoat

You may remember that seaoat was the only person in America who said George Zimmerman was convicted of manslaughter too.

Never said that George Zimmerman was convicted of manslaughter, but I guess when you are scared to death of common criminals you tend to be confused. The Marathon went great this year, and thank goodness Boston Strong is the majority of this country, and the Butchmeups and Bobs can hyperventilate....woe is me. Common criminals will be caught and punished for their crimes......it does not take a military to do the same.

26Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/24/2015, 1:16 am

2seaoat

Drunk drivers and Police misconduct are problems easily reduced. Rational solutions can reduce the probabilities. When there is a failure, the criminal justice system should address idiots who drive drunk, idiots who put a badge on and kill unarmed citizens, and folks who think they hurt America by killing innocent citizens with bombs.......they are all common criminals. No hissy fits here. Churn and burn. Military responses and militarization of our police force does nothing to lower the probability of attacks. Intelligence, identification of threats and vigilance protect Americans. 100k dead civilians because we had a group hissy fit and lost our fricking minds was anything even remotely close to Boston strong......so do not watch Godzilla, do not listen to Butchmeup telling us they are coming to kill us, and turn your night light on.......

27Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/24/2015, 9:21 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: I guess when you are scared to death of common criminals you tend to be confused.  

As opposed to the REALLY heinous crimes like sneaking milk duds into a movie theater. That one certainly brought out the butchemup and godzilla in you.
Oh the humanity. lol

28Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/24/2015, 7:24 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

I don't think he killed 267 people

29Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/24/2015, 10:35 pm

2seaoat

I don't think he killed 267 people

He did not kill 267 people. He killed a child with the bomb and a police officer. Two people. The 28 people who die today because of drunk drivers and the hundreds who are maimed by the same, are ok for Bob who admits driving while intoxicated, yet he tries to elevate this common criminal into a rock star or Godzilla......he is neither.....he is a common criminal who had the intent to commit a crime, was captured, and is about to be punished. We do not have to keep this Butchmeup hysteria.....enough. Let this country get Boston strong, and to hell with the criminals.....they will get theirs. ........and please President Obama......do not overreact and use the military to strike out for every hysterical rant of Butchmeup.

30Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/25/2015, 10:02 am

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote: I guess when you are scared to death of common criminals you tend to be confused.  

As opposed to the REALLY heinous crimes like sneaking milk duds into a movie theater.  That one certainly brought out the butchemup and godzilla in you.  
Oh the humanity.  lol

The recipe for ridding the World of Johar:

Put ten large boars in a concrete pit.
Feed them bread and water a few days.
Add in a deserving Johar.
No need to stir

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

31Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/25/2015, 10:32 am

2seaoat

The world will NEVER be rid of Johar........like the virus of the common cold, common criminals will be with society for eternity, and hysteria and torture only make a sane society closer to a criminal society.....Boston strong is in your face F you criminals....we are going to live our lives without fear, or retribution torture.....those are for the weak of mind and body.....Boston strong baby....

Yella, you are too old to be this scared.

32Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/25/2015, 10:42 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

4 dead, not 2. Dozens more blinded and legs and arms blown off. And over 200 more injured, some critically.
No big deal, happens every day.
Not like the really vicious crime of carry milk duds into the movie theatre. That's the one tha really disgusts sea oat and when he goes butcher up and. God zill a on us.

33Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/25/2015, 10:50 am

Sal

Sal

Yella wrote:
Bob wrote:

As opposed to the REALLY heinous crimes like sneaking milk duds into a movie theater.  That one certainly brought out the butchemup and godzilla in you.  
Oh the humanity.  lol

No need to stir

Recipe taken from The American Taliban Cookbook.

34Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/25/2015, 12:21 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
Yella wrote:
Bob wrote:

Oh the humanity.  lol

No need to stir

Recipe taken from The American Taliban Cookbook.

No,  more like ISIS.  Except they slaughter innocent people like Johar did,  including an American girl who decided to go over there and join their cause to help them.  Kinda reminds of you big wild animals when people try to befriend them.  They get eaten.

I'm with yella.  I'd torture that punk to death and would sleep very good afterwards.

35Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/25/2015, 1:16 pm

2seaoat

The carnage did not equal the carnage of a holiday weekend from drunk drivers....maybe we should stop people who have purchased alcohol, take them out to the parking lot and torture them and then behead them bolting a spike with their head to the return basket area as a message to people who drink........that might be a reaction if we were having a butchmeup moment and hissy fit about the carnage of drunk drivers......but nah.....we need to be scared to death about common criminals who do 1 thousandth of the damage of drunk drivers and need brave Americans to become fearful children terrorized of common criminals who are gnats who need to be swatted.......but no Butchmeup wants to respond with trillions of military spending....splendid cowardice.

36Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/25/2015, 1:49 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:The carnage did not equal the carnage of a holiday weekend from drunk drivers...

Boy you sure have gone butchupme and godzilla over drunk drivers. I think you're not only a milk duds scaredy cat but a drunk driver scaredy cat too.
God forbid if the drunk driver is eating milk duds. You'll have a stroke.

37Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/25/2015, 2:02 pm

2seaoat

My wife's cousin was killed by a drunk driver leaving a three month old baby......nobody in my family has been killed by a terrorist, and I do not give a rat's tail what ISIS does in the middle east or what a hysterical Butchmeup says on this Sunday's talk shows. I am tired of the Butchmeups of this world Macho act which only gets more Americans killed.

38Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/25/2015, 2:19 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:My wife's cousin was killed by a drunk driver leaving a three month old baby......nobody in my family has been killed by a terrorist, and I do not give a rat's tail what ISIS does in the middle east or what a hysterical Butchmeup says on this Sunday's talk shows.  I am tired of the Butchmeups of this world Macho act which only gets more Americans killed.

I know, seaoat, you've made it clear in other posts how selfish you are. It's only a concern when it's your own relatives who are victimized.

39Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/25/2015, 2:32 pm

2seaoat

So your unselfish hysteria is to be admired......scared to death that chit happens and Muslims can be scapegoated for the acts of common criminals....your bravery and hissy fits for all are to be admired if you are a seven year old girl playing with dolls in the sandbox who is so afraid of the boogeyman that she is paralyzed, or you could be selfish and understand probabilities and understand that there is little to be afraid of, that we do not have to cower in fear and act all macho......that most Americans and our immediate families have NOTHING to cower about, but keep up the good work being the bookend for Butchmeup elevating a common criminal to Godzilla, and worried to death that they are going to come over here and "kill all of us"....yep you keep up your unselfish vigilance on panic and hysteria......maybe Butchmeup needs to bring you to the Sunday shows as a prop.....see how scared America has become.....

40Butchmeup thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/25/2015, 2:39 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

butch me up, scotty

Last edited by Bob on 4/25/2015, 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum